Civil War Now

If this gun legislation passes I am declaring war on the US Government an hunting down traitors and Jews and hanging fuckers in the streets.

Pic related.

Screenshot sent to the FBI and your saged muh post.

be specific, what legislation?
There's already 20k gun laws on the books.
Plenty of states are passing semi-auto bans.
No one is going to do shit.

Thanks kike.

good luck burger

MOMMY I WANT MY TOYS
GIVE THEM BACK TO ME
MOMMY
I SAID GIVE ME BACK MY TOYS
BUT I WANT THEM
I WANNA PLAY WITH THEM
MOMMY GIVE THEM BACK

Watch and see nigger. Full out war is coming. We will slaughter Jews in their homes and synagogues and traitor politicians will be hung in the streets.

AAAAAAAAAAA MOMMY I'M GONNA HIT YOU IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME MY TOYS BACK
I HATE YOU MOMMY I'M GONNA KILL YOU
MOMMY GIVE ME MY TOYYYYYS
I WANT THEM BAAAAACK

cartels have all the guns they need... yet they still kill each other without problem. guns won't make you safe. your enemies will simply bring more men with more guns.

It's coming fucker. Your power and internet will die first.

Comes me pussy

you are gonna have to do a lot of screenshotting..

MOMMY MOMMYYYYYYYY
AAAAAAAAAAAAA
I WANT
TO PLAY WITH MY TOYS
GIVE THEM TO MEEEEEEEEE
I WANNA TAKE AWAY YOUR TOYS IT'S
NOT
FAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIR

Death to tyrants. All you fuckers will hang.

Laugh all you want kike.

how cancerous can the left be?

>implying people arent doing that everyday. >implying that Sup Forums isnt giving ip's and info away
>implying there isnt a powerful organization logging everything

MOMMY YOU'RE BEING MEAN TO ME
AAAAAAAAA
I HATE YOU MOMMY
GIVE ME BACK
MY
TOOOOOOOOYS

OK cia

Since the FBI will see this, I wanna make it clear Anthony Cumia has sex with young trans girls. I think this is something the FBI should look into.

pic related.

It's OP.

Send them to hell quicker
>Sounds good.

Imply I try to hide or give a fuck who knows what I say

>yes goyim. your enemy will only bring more guns. you know the person with more guns always wins. better just give away any means to defend yourself and wait for your faith. there's no point to ressist goyim

Are you just sitting in your basement, polishing your AR, waiting for some thugs to try and break down your door? Or will you go do these things you mentioned as soon as the thread is done? My boss, James Comey, wants to know.

I'm joining a militia if they try this. I'll even convert to Christianity if i have to.

This post is how you get a visit from someone from the govie man.

Please come visit me you pussy faggots

This guy is likely from the government. Trying to get ppl on here to say fuck yeah me too user. Very silly.

Other option is he wants someone to come to his door. He jerks off to the thought.

As soon as this BS legislation passes.

Look you are trash and not taking the bait {fuck off DNC shill }

Oh look another leftist views the government like parents instead of a vicious occupying force it is. Typical of the childish mentality y'all foster

The fbi doesn't care about mass shootings

Honeypot or CNN posting their own fake news source so they can refer back to it.

>there's no point to ressist goyim

pretty much true. Always run from danger first. load the car up with gas and GOOO. Those that stand and fight will die. Real life gun fights are not like a video game.

>Hey FBI man, what OP really meant to say is that he's going to shoot up a school

Saved you.

Badgers Badgers Badgers Badgers
MUSHROOM, MUSHROOM

Nope Shlomo. It's better to die standing than live on your knees. You don't know shit about life

ok you can die fighting on some dirt, and I will stand on some other dirt and be alive.

You think this is uncommon sentiment.
Is not.
This is going to be so much worse than most here know.

What bothers me about combat is the abruptness of it.
People just start to die, mostly very fast, with some being struck only in the arm and legs or other non-vital spot only to moan and scream until either something hits them or they bleed out.

This is gonna be terrible.
God help us all.

kike nigger.

Says the commie larper that thinks hes not going to be working hard labor if communism happens

i have always wondered what scho ka kola tastes like

Says the moron with the flag that means
>MOMMY I CAN'T FEED MYSELF FEED ME NOW GIVE ME EVERYTHING I NEED

that’s some strong rope amigo

Like sweetened dark choco, slight coffee and bitter taste.

Its nice.

Come on kid, this is the FBI.

Even if so its the truth.
This is a powder keg and the fuse is so overdue.

LETS BOMB SOME FUCKING BUILDINGS BRUDDA

>buildings
No there is no need to speak of tactics. Everyone knows what to do.

The government's plan of action to have singular law enforcement persuade 10 to 15 "deputies" to go door to door and isolate you from civilian assistance while they intrude on your property and disarm you.

The best way to fight this is establish community. If you buy ammo, do so from a private gun store. Network with those people. Get contact information and set up a system to keep you tied into others who can provide assistance.

There is nothing a god fearing gun owning man of honor loves more than coming to someone's rescue. Cherry on top is a corrupt government official infringing 2nd amendment.

The coward County police in Florida was literally brought to their knees by one crazy faggot with an ArmaLite 15. Resist the incremental oppression. They want to take everything from you user, one thing slice at a time.

Lel nice try FBI

Also they underestimate how suicidal such would be. The word would spread FAST that such was happening.

I dont think the left thinks this or anything through however so expect it.

Here comes the Sup Forums party van for your ass

that’s the problem with firearms they aren’t toys.
all jokes aside..

ya drumpf sapportars r cry beebees haaaha communauts unrinite!

Probably not.
Ive said worse and ive seen so much worse.
Plus there are a great many here who share his sentiment.
They would have to van a great many people at once, many of which are armed and crazy.

Lmaoooo see you in jail

>the absolute state of CIA nigger false flags
For anyone wondering, there will be plenty of information and militia groups available to join if/when the government decides to take away our guns. Until then, don't even think about it because they cannot take away our guns fast enough once the laws are made.

Hum this honey tastes good

Edgy bro.
Until you do something though we're all just LARPing on the internet

That's one sturdy rope.
That's why you niggers better not buy chink shit for the day of the rope.

>surely it wont happen to me though
Your one dumb motherfucker arent you, enjoy the cockmeat sandwich

As ive said probably not.
Op is pretty safe from the forces of the law as he has made no direct credible threat against a target.
Its just not likely that anything will happen to him without it happening to all of us.