Democrats entire computer Server STOLEN !

There's so much crime around this Awan Wasserman House democrats Server and hard drives and Debbies laptop and LLC business fronts and fleeing for Pakistan... on and on...
Now dems have been claiming Debbies laptop has "attorney client privilege"...tsk tsk...
youtube.com/watch?v=WJpHq5eCESg
When will heads roll ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA
youtube.com/watch?v=LrzOWhwpILg
youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions
archive.is/cKI2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fake news.

Quiet down, you want the fbi and police to shoot another school up?

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Low key biggest story of last year

its gonna be a huge story this year too. IG report soon.

bump

lel.So angry that the fucking CIA wiretapped this mother fucker and his campaign, its one year later, and he still does not have an actual criminal case against GEOTUS. you know, its almost like Donald Trump has done nothing wrong at all.
>IG report coming soon bois

CIA? It was Israel you fucking shill.

They already did today.

With king nigger at the top, huh? i'm sure that it (wasn't) completely (((them))). Either way, a whole lot of manpower has admittedly gone into the crucifixion of our dear leader without very many distinguishable results.... even Mueller's completely (((partisan))) team has been exposed and still cannot oust Trump.

THE STAR WILL GORGE ITSELF ON CLAY

I bet she's shitting her pants right now.
youtu.be/IAHGsyt2kZA

i'm sorry, what? the CIA is gay?

Too many moving parts for news cycle also too big to fail. The range for motive is very interesting here

Thats what's so interesting

As an aside, I've found it very strange that this grandstanding kike bint has been silent during this whole Parkland fiasco that happened in her district. There are no coincidences, only cohencidences.

youtube.com/watch?v=LrzOWhwpILg

>ONE AMERICA NEWS

What passport is that?

The best news source.

lol they wouldnt even let the fbi touch their servers despite crying about being hack. The dnc are crooked

>do you want another happening?
You call that a threat?

Uhh... hadn't heard that one yet, but it sure is weird how this isn't front page news for months on end -
I watched some George Webb and it was so long and so scatter... is GW a jewb ?

I heard she was boinking the main paki so she's going out of her mind - must be ethical/criminal crap then her stupid islam love noodling that brain ven more.

Excellent comment of range for motive...I followed it best I could for a while but no one is saying what is really going on.
agent for paki gov for leverage on war help ?
jew affiliated mossad connected to control congress ?
has LLC's and car dealerships was something about running guns or drugs in the vehicle shipments or maybe Server/ hard drives to get them around then out of the country ?
What's the deal ?

bump

yeah she's gotta lay low not draw any more attention it appears, at least there's that though it's small conslation

FULL NAME: george webb sweigert

youtube.com/watch?v=dKBC3gChmKQ

LOCK

Trumps already discounting the IG. I know you're gonna call it 4d chess, and then I'm gonna call you a delusional faggot, and the circle goes on.

Then someone will say Q predicted this.

It's called KAYFABE

Well Awan got away with all the data...
"There is no reason to accommodate all the members data on one server and one that was apparently hidden," said the Senior House official. "Why didn't Xavier Becerra know this because it happened on his watch? Each member had their own server to protect against this and Awan intentionally tried to hide what he had done from investigators."

Becerra's office did not return phone calls for comment.

The House official told Circa that Awan was also allegedly uploading "terabits of information to dropbox so he was possibly able to access the information even after he was banned from the network."
circa.com/story/2017/09/14/national-security/the-awan-breach-on-capital-hill-gets-murkier-and-leads-to-more-questions

BUMp

good gawd... no wonder it's endless hours of 15 threads going in every direction and never getting anywhere
He's getting played like a fiddle, total fanboy

Well George is also coding messages to people in his video.

This is the most important thread on pol right now. But no one will pay attention and shills are out in force.

Awan unlocks mossad and isi spy rings, coupled with black mail on congress members. This is the best scandal no one is talking about, bigger than any memo or uranium one, etc.

Pakistan

Attorney client priveledge? Noodlehead thinks a laptop is a lawyer now? No wonder they ordered all that wall padding.

It's being covered up by Strzok
archive.is/cKI2w

bump

I think the opportunity is to make this non-partisan. The abstraction being arrogant corrupt politicians, statecraft that governments want off book, as well as the scale of it all. It breaks open the landscape by introducing new agency (in Pakistan). Every country operates in this way in some capacity. Some operations die with press. Betting on truth is fun and easy.

Bum bump

mmmmmmmm

THe collusion stuff which brings in the memo and uranium one are directly related to getting rid of Trump. He will hit both sides if he has too and that has these curropt faggots scared.

bump

bump

bump

Q predicted you'd say that!