twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit thread. delete

Maginot detected

Anzio will never win a tournament

Shizuka a genius

Not canon

HIME~~!

Duce

I have been thinking about these two all day.

I want to give HIME my bratwurst!

Get this slut out of here, this is Duce's thread

ROSEHIP has arrived.

Why is she spilling her tea?

She's fast!

Please kill Katyusha

DUCE

DUCE! DUCE! DUCE!

HIME HIME HIME!!!

You have to join and swear allegiance to one school, which do you choose?

Saunders

St. Gloriana.

Anzio. We'll never fucking win anything and be dirt poor, but that food is to die for.

no that I'm complaining but how is she so popular? she basically appeared like 10 mins in a ova instead of the main show.

It was a good OVA

I dropped GuP after like 4 episodes because the main 4 or 5 girls were shit and boring. Picked it back up after watching the movie at a friend's request. Why is every other group of girls so much better than the main cast? Pretty much all the other country's girls were fun and made the show worth watching.

Because you have poor taste Saori and Hana are pretty boring though

>Why is every other group of girls so much better than the main cast

I know how you feel, the other schools are so much more interesting, hopping some of them get spin-offs or something, I'd throw so much money for a St Gloriana one, honestly seeing any of the other schools would be better well except for Kuromorimine who I don't particularly like, but Gloriana, Saunders, Pravda and Anzio are all great, even the ones that show up in the manga are more interesting like BC Freedom. Can't wait for the new movie.

Yukari and the History club save Oorai.

Automotive club, too.

I wouldn't have thought the show was overrated shit for so long if pretty much any of the other teams were the main team instead of the 5 from Oorai.

Best girl coming through. youtube.com/watch?v=NTCgFtU1sO8 Also with best theme.

To be fair though, Oorai is at a disadvantage as they have to actually show all their tank crews, so have to have a lot of shit girls thrown into the mix just for numbers, the other schools can just have tanks and not show the girls so all you see of the other schools are best girls.

Because they don't have to support the whole series and and a short time to display their unique traits and characters.

Girls und Horses

>DUCE

WEED!

The Tankete Princess isn't poop.
Old Meme of Poland.

Well Kuromorimine at the end of the day but St. Gloriana is basically right next to it on the podium.

I have to ask, but did Girls und Panzer make anyone else here more patriotic to their own country after seeing their associated school ? (if there was one)

They will though. Once Anchovy graduates and stops dragging the team down.

Well unfortunately non of the "German" girls are as good as Darjeeling so fuck me. More Panzer IV material to fap to is always great though.

Post your best /gup/ related images

Is this slut welcome?

Pepperoni is a good girl and not a slut.

So where do I download the GuP movie OST, can't see it on nipponsei, nyaa or animebytes I need it.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yEDm9euphQ

youtube.com/watch?v=njhv9My2tls

I want to save my race now.

Polish women are hot.

>american education

This That's clearly a Moomin not a woman.

Anyone have the link to the site that had these pics?

>Polish
Can you try to not insult Finnish people, please?

What do you mean "American Education." I know they're not polish, but he said he wants to save his own race, so I want to save my own hereditary by breeding with Jajka who is a Polish Woman, and is hot.

This joke went over my head i'm not even sure how to reply.

You replied to a picture of a Finnish woman with "polish women are hot". There wasn't any other context, so I just went with the blanket insult.

Polish women are fucking hot though, I'll give you that.

My bad, should of added some more context to it.

user of refined taste.

I want to do lewd things to Shinobu's hips.

Fucking machine guns in a tank fight!

Picking Italians in a tank fight is like wanting to lose anyway, might as well go full retard and spam MG tankettes

It could be useful if you're thin skinned.

No, then his stomach would hurt.

>Italian "heavy" tank

The P40 wasn't that bad for the time it was constructed, production was just so slow that is was outdated when it was available.
The tank was innocent!

Only on PS4 ;_:

Yukari.

Agreed.

SORE DA

New War Thunder update looks great