I just found out a cereal i've ate pretty regularly has soy in it, what do?

help me Sup Forums i dont wanna become a soyboy. is it too late if i've been eating it for months?

fuck off

this isn't the best place to ask a doctor's advice

This is your life now soygoy.

no, the effects are mild at best, and that cereal isn't as bad as some other soy products

>is it too late if i've been eating it for months
Yes. Chop your dick off, then kill yourself.

user, soy is only a problem for male children who are still developing. When you're past puberty, soy is safe (albeit lame).

The K in Special K stands for Kuck.

>Yes. Chop your dick off, then kill yourself.
Alternatively, OP could suck a shitload of dick to up his testosterone.

w h e w l a d
h
e
w
l
a
d

Switch to oats

Soon you will enjoy dressing as a girl and taking dicks in your ass. You may not believe it now but it's inevitable.

owned by jews, gee user

this

you should worry about the fucking sugar in most cereals, noone cares about the soy

Anything above 10 percent is way unhealthy

So oats, classic Corn Flakes, classic Cheerios and Rice Crispies are what you should eat... that’s it.

Switch to oats. Grab a food container, pour in a shallow layer of apple vinegar, add some drops of lemon juice, add oats and plenty of water, leave on your counter overnight (at least 8 hours). You may also add a little salt so your body can retain more water, also to get iodine.

Note that it's crucial to use prepare the oats with an acidic agent. Oats aren't very digestible like wheat, so you'll need something to break them down in advance.

>cereal
you are already soy

Fuck off grandpa
Eat your oats like a man or don't eat them at all

I would worry less about all the soy you're getting from your cereal and worry more about all the dicks you've been sucking instead.

You should never buy pre-packaged cereals. Make your own. It is cheaper with no added sugar.

Simple Muesli in the UK

£1.75 Oats (2kg)
£1.25 Unsalted Dried Fruit and Mixed Nuts (250g)

That's £3.00 for a whole month's breakfast cereals.

Everything has fucking soy in it now. Cadbury now use soy in choclate. Ile suck cock before I give up eating choclate tho.

user I'm hurt.

don´t eat any cereals nor give em to your children , the jew is poisoning everything nowadays .- only eat muesli if at all.

No way out kill yourself faggot

>eating a bowl of carbs and sugar in the morning
seriously user?