ALL HAIL GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

He's got the second amendment figured out anons. We were scared about Obama taking our guns but Trump will know what to do with our guns. Shadilay!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/968951616895406083
factcheck.org/2017/10/trump-nixed-gun-control-rule/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lame if true

Link

Here ya go user.

twitter.com/chrisgeidner/status/968951616895406083

>trump kicks off civil war 2.0 by doing what liberals want
>looses intentionally and a new non deepstate government is installed

He said the opposite how he wants to eliminate gun free zones by putting more guns in them

shill/misinfo thread. sage

Doubt it was even said but needs context even if it was. Could be talking about felons suspected of having guns but no good reason for a search warrant. Could mean anything.

One more from CNN. Fake News?

Yeah by all means own a pistol but theres no need for some tacticool muppet assault rifle.

Mentally ill should not get guns

in before trump takes all the left's guns

One more with more context for the skeptical. If the Fake News CNN is making this up, this is a new low. Someone get Alex Jones on this!

BECAUSE THE COPS WERE CALLED ON THE SHOOTER 39 TIMES PRIOR TO SHOOTING

HES TALKING MENTALLY ILL/BAD HOMBRES

whatever you say identiflag

what is an acceptable baseline for what constitutes mental illness or who is or isn't a bad hombre?
waaaayyyy too much left for interpretation with that line of thinking

Stop posting from Israel

I wonder how pol would have reacted if Obama had said the same thing. Or Hillary?

hmm idk, if u have the cops called on u 39 times for attacking your mother, if you post "Im gonna kill people in a school" on youtube and other things, if you are an Elsagate fan on youtube... i say thats grounds for not having guns

Serious mental illness has pretty obvious signs and symptoms.

For example, someone with depression might be down on themselves for a few months and start to slowly bounce back.

Someone with a serious case of depression likely doesn't leave the house, is unaware or care free of his/her surroundings, can't hold a job and struggles completing basic activities of daily living.
>It's really quite obvious.

Here's a redpill for you user: none of the mass shooters were depressed.

I think if you post online about how you want to be a "professional school shooter" then maybe that should qualify.

great
you write the law to include all of those things you guys mentioned
how many of the other school shootings would have been prevented with these extremely specific filters?

If you post publicly about wanting to shoot up a school how does that not fucking qualify as an open threat? You don't need some specific "filter" because people will report it for you.

Guy got reported to FBI, local police, etc. The only missing element is one of those agencies actually enforcing the already existing law.

ITT
a viral marketing campaign designed to make lefties buy guns because the right side has already reached market saturation point.

Yeah interestingly there are gun catalogs next to the drama entertainment mags with a fat AR-15 on the front
But what if it’s a triple reverse marketing?

Ha! Clearly this user is a plant and this quadruple reverse suggestion. Lefties buy guns because trump says you shouldn't have any, hurry before it's too late.

Trump is the best shitposter of all time.

This is being taken out of context. It was in reference to cruz.

(((Geidner)))

And all future shooters user.

Are you fake news too?

A fucking bong

Hope he does it 21. March. Epic.

I know! This HAS to be a conspiracy. How do you think the reporter could have made Trump say that shit? False flag is my best guess.

Amazing if true.

Oh ffs this is completely out of context. He said in the case of mentally ill or such, which is already in law. They could of done it with le 56% face from FL.

Stop these fucking shill threads. Sage

he should do, they're mentally ill.

Sorry user but Trump himself took the mentally ill off the background checklist in 2017. Remember?

>shill threads
you mean like the /ptg/ bot threads? You faggots are so brainwashed retarded that it's not even amusing anymore. Just pathetic.

factcheck.org/2017/10/trump-nixed-gun-control-rule/

Here you go user

right

else they would have just shot themselves and left everyone else alone

Well since suicides account for over half the gun violence in america, yeah user

Do you trust the police to not abuse the ability to take your guns with no due process?

Well it's kinda weird they are all quoting him, with different wording....

I think the last thing a person with depression would do is risk going to jail and being literally unable to suicide, possibly for decades.

Here's a redpill for you: all of the shooters were on some type of psychopharmacology, fluorinated SSRI's being the absolute worst, which subjects one to highly suggestible states during use due to hypersensitizing of certain perceptive and cognitive areas of the brain. This combination between psychopharmacology and MK ultra trauma-based mind control is the hidden-in-plain-sight explanation for the artifically insanity-induced mass shootings as of late in the US.

WHAT HIDDEN CLUES DID THE DIRECTOR OF THE 'GREY STATE'-MOVIE PUT INTO HIS TRAILER THAT GOT HIM AND HIS FAMILY KILLED?

I'm sure he'd pull such a masterstroke that would make him lose the 2020

holy fucking autism

>Eric Harris created Doom levels where he shot up a school
>Adam Lanza had fucking newspaper clippings in his bedroom about school shootings, diary entries about shooting up a school, movies on the hard drive about school shootings
>Virginia Tech shooter was diagnosed mentally ill 2 years before getting guns and wrote a college paper and submitted it that was a fictional story about a school shooting, family was ignored and was never given legal guardianship over him despite him being obviously mentally ill

I could go on and on I'm sure but you're just a fucking idiot, use some common sense. You don't have to write anything specific to see these common threads.

Shadilay my fellow MAGApede!!
I trust the GEOTUS with our guns, unlike OBUMMER

TRUMP 2020

You can take my rooty tooty point and shooty out of my cold dead fingerdy grabberoos.

How's that bong?

Obama said Dems would never dream of taking firearms. So he's full of shit.

The hilarious thing is that Dems buying guns is actually scarier than losing them.

>post yfw Trump is worse than Obama on guns