Why do racists tend to have low IQs?

Why do racists tend to have low IQs?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do black africans have an average IQ of 60?

/thread

Underclass whites are the first to feel the """benefits""" of diversity.

Whites in general are pretty bad but not as bad as niggers.

FPBP /THREAD

Childhood malnutrition is the main cause of low IQ, not genetics or race. This is why white trash, Africans, and poor countries have low IQ

damn. 30 points higher than the average nigger. what was the question again, OP?

oh, really? because every nigger i had the pleasure of growing up with was dumb as all fuck. dumb as a door knob. dumb as a fucking rug. they were all well fed, some of them FAT, on food stamp and ebt. basically, my parents work and pay taxes so niggers can live for free. niggers are inherently low IQ.

nsm is a honeypot and club for methmouth rejects of other organizations

Smart people follow PC rules regardless of what they believe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

fpbp
based huehue

Nutrition and caloric intake are independent variables.

The fatness of the nogs you describe all but proves they had poor nutrition. Fruit loops and grape soda no not help cognitive development

>ok I'll concede this guy is a little above average, after all he has gray hair and glasses
This is so stupid.

here a short explanation

Sorry for being a newfag, but what does "fpbp" mean?

Dumb fat black kids are just as stupid.

Because racism is stupid.

Proof

You have to be pretty dumb to run around yelling what everyone’s secretly thinking.

Still 20-30 points higher than the average minority

Fried chicken, watermelon, corn on the cob, ribs, mac and cheese.
It's the paint chips, right?

Why does OP tend to suck cocks?

>Nutrition and caloric intake are independent variables.

The food industry shoves vitamins on everything to evade critics. A big mac probably has more vitamins than any kid in 1900 ever consumed.
>"yeah, or stuff makes you really fat BUUUUT, with this pack of cookies, your kid is consuming half of their needs on every vitamin!".

bump, plz respond

Because dumb people can't understand the dumb reasoning behind anti-racism.

>this photo of a few LARPing folks with mspaint labeled IQ's proves that racists r dum

nothing to lose.

> Because dumb people can't understand the dumb reasoning behind anti-racism.
Well if it's dumb reasoning and they don't understand it doesn't that make them smart leaf? Fuck....off.

two paragraphs in and its bullshit
into the bin it goes.

in all fields

Kill your family then commit suicide.

1. Do racists really have low IQ or lower than average? Isn't it that low IQ people simply speak their mind and don't care about social and economical consequences that come when you openly are racist?

2. Being racist, AKA caring about the future of your people and nation, opposing their ethnic replacement and destruction, is the sane and logical position to take.

fuck you half breed

they are more in touch with their primitive side (like niggers, only niggers are far less IQ)

these whites do not suffer from cognitive dissonance like many mid IQ whites (lefties, faggots etc) ... this primitive mindset enables them to recognise the threat against their tribe (europeans)

>Amerigoblins

this is fucking retarded
every race is raciist because it's a normal tribalistic instinct to want to be part of a group and to preserve and protect that group.
Europe has always been WACIST.
This liberal left-wing bullshit only appeared 100 years ago when that kike Marx created Communism and Bolshevism which then created the left-wing cuck bullshit we see today.

100 is not low. Anything below 80 is low. Because that is the minimal criteria in the army to get a responsible rank.

>liberals
>intellectually enlightened
maybe in opposite world, but not in reality

i am racist as anyone

IQ 150+

i'm being sincere. Also look at Bobby Fischer - he was completely off the charts, raging "antisemite"

ignore shills

You would have a low IQ too if you watched CNN.

Because only idiots take an extreme stance on trivial things.

But we don't?

Fucking pussy bitch punk

>IQ 150+
Spending all your life on Sup Forums though, so why should your smug IQ matter? Way to go, genius.

I'm 122

it means feep beep

wow thats impressive user, what do you study/work in?

There was one nig nog that was smart growing up but I would honestly consider him an honorary white. Didn't really act black at all.

You only ever see our poorer and dumber members marching because they have nothing to lose from doxxing, or are too ignorant to realize they could be doxxed and have their lives ruined. There's a disproportionate amount of diagnosed autistics in the far-right, myself included, and many more besides that value taking conservatism to its logical conclusion more than adhering to the multiculti zeitgeist. These same people are intelligent enough to remain hidden and know they'll do more good subverting western society away from its degeneracy than marching in the streets, brawling, and sieg heiling for all the world to see. We're hidden in plain sight, we could be anyone, and you'd never know. Don't worry though, you'll be getting a bird's eye view of us on the day of the rope.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

based leaf

Because jews said so

A large group of people will have large diversity with in said group. There a lot of white racists, so you'll see all kinds of different people.

Also if you're not a European collectivist, you are causing the death of our culture and society, good job.

False, the left-wing cuck bullshit is CIA infiltration of the American left spun out of control

fucking this

>That overweight piece of shit wearing the SS symbol
Literal subhuman tier.

Different tribes, same MO.

Google it.

Dumb people are racist because they're more in touch with their instincts. Smart people are racist because they realize they have instincts for a reason.

"first post best post"
got it
w-why did people lie to me?