A Greeting to Sweden's Women

youtube.com/watch?v=CwOaEscOjSs

"Listen you Swedish whore, we Arabs are here to take over your fucking country so go down on your fucking knees and suck my dick you Swedish little whore. Allahu akbar! Allahu akbar you whore! *spits*"

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43214596
youtube.com/watch?v=6RM2qu6LvXM
cdn-02.minfil.org/UfPfF6d2b5/3070bf3e-1519859598/S_dert_rns_TR_B_3509-13_Dagboksblad_2018-02-27.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well they like it like that.

Hes just a supreme gentleman

Not all arabs are like him

I wish I lived in Denmark.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-43214596

this looks staged

sounds like Sweden is having it's every last wish granted.

There is no God but Allah and muhammad his is messenger.

PBUH
This brother is right but he should not say it publicly.

> not all muslims aare muslims

Not all winter days are cold.

Your existence is detrimental to any sane person in society who wants to live safely and raise their family.

of course not, some of them are dead where they belong
do you even balkans bro?
youtube.com/watch?v=6RM2qu6LvXM

by 2033 we will send you and your niggermum to Auschwitz

shutup muhammad
fuck islam and all muslims

Is that Andy Warski?

>Add him on snap
>Pretend to be a women/goat
>Meet him up
>Beat the shit out of him
>?????
>Velferd

Awesome! The more they do shit like this the better. Darkies and brownies have very poor emotional self-control, this is why we should all engage in internet racism so we trigger them and they provide more propaganda material to us.

I always use my trolls accounts to racially insult them.

Very ungrateful. White women tried so hard to replace white men with refugees and the refugees spit at them.

Please, lets try to understand him and see where he's coming from

So inspiring. take that racists!

>Not all terrorists are muslims

Yeah most just do it instead of talking about it

Where are his ears?

>Flag

In inter-ethnic/racial relations only the collective matters nothing else. This is why when the Jews want to flood a nation full of black/brown trash they always start slowly and with carefully selected immigrants so that the natives be deceived with the "individual-to-individual" relations.

I knew this Arab remined me at someone
Also, Danis videos nowdays are fucking qualitative, what happened

Nice bait Sven

Well that was a pretty nice little inspiration video but I would prefer if it was sent to an 8 year old or whatever age roasties get their phones nowadays.

This man and people like him just need to be integrated, this is the failure of the Swedish people for not making him feel more at home in Sweden, it's pathetic that they would try to pass the blame for their own failures at welcoming newcomers.

i think he got more money now, lol

Integration is the stupidest idea ever conceived. No native wants to have migrants part of their daily lives, and vice versa. There is always going to be more than one culture with arabs.

Allah akbar, this brother is right, and Swedish bitches(male) love it.

Your unwillingness to put aside your own boring culture so that they can be more at home in their new country is appalling. Refugees welcome.

It dude look the JEW Andy warsky .

Sage

Just let 3poles clean the toilets in that area. The arabs will flee the area. They are not ready for right wing europans.

So much anger... :(

Must come from somewhere...

We need to help... make it right... western society is failing these people... institutional racismz... colonialism... white privlige

:(

Please spread this.

>muh dick

Proof what niggers and arabs same thing.

Alluha akbar my brothers and muhammed(may piss be upon him)

yes.

>this video won't be blocked or demonitizes and will probably be suggested by (((YouTube)))
But conservative videos are erased non stop by the SPLC and ADL

This is why you don't virtue signal, males are made for war and conquest

F

They did that to trigger people and it is working. No true God-fearing person be him muslim or christian would use such profanities and then give glory to the allmighty creator.

Nice try kikesteinberg.

I bet more Swedish women get wet over this than most Swedish men. Sad reality. Women are disloyal whores but they love men who treat them like shit.

Start beating the shit out of women on the streets and earn their respect Captain Sweden.

saved for archive

I bet you jerked off to this video Sven.

2033 ? i'm thinking more like 2026 m8

Look what i found: cdn-02.minfil.org/UfPfF6d2b5/3070bf3e-1519859598/S_dert_rns_TR_B_3509-13_Dagboksblad_2018-02-27.pdf

many slide threads being made to get rid of this. unrelated but captcha was 'docks'

In the meanwhile muslims are scared shitless to even approch jewish women or else orthodox men in black gonna hunt them down and bash their teeth in.

With muslims its simple. If you dont show dominance they gonna own you. Just like dogs.

This is what we actually do.

really can't tell if this is satire

this

You damn well know that sw*Dish "women" are grovelling to get OIL'd by this dude.
Did anyone else watch that thread where a bunch of blacks talked about being foreign students in Sw*D*n, and they were talking about how every sw*Dish girl wanted to fuck them and have their svenski boyfriends watch (and even lick their dicks clean)?

piss off you subhuman sack of shit

I thought the swedish word for women was kvinnor, no?

>Muhammad

Swede being a cuck as always.

This Wind them up and watch them go!

based
#notallarabs
There are nice ones too so your swedish daughters can find some of all temperaments.

That's sandnigger for "Islam is a religion of peace and I wish to live in a multicultural society where everyone lives in harmony and respects eachother", right?

unfortunately schlomo your co-ethnics in our government(s) will punish you severely for such a thing

Sup Forums will gobble up anything, highschool fights from america also has something to do with the race war apparently. this board is for brainlets goblins and tweens

Israelis are true alpha males

I'm sorry we gassed you.

BASED

You got that right, but you can't deny that sw*Dish women burn coal more than any country on earth.

Unironically this.

He's right about white women they're whores

sure, he probably gets to fuck some #refugeeswelcome-whore, he can have them.
i think more and more women are getting red pilled and more and more of them realize that middle eastern inbred scum arent like us. i live in gothenburg, and i hardly ever see white women with arabs or africans.

OH SHIT FLAG
Buddy, were you that guy on that one thread about foreign students in Sweden?
I was not on it, but some UK flag was posting screenshots from it in a Sw*Dish thread last night.
I remember the Bermuda flag dude talked about banging more cunts than he could count, and he would have "Dolph lundgren guys watch".

Are ok? Did you finish wiping out your tears?

You are just a deluded cuck.

That's because all your "women" have one night stands, Sven.
On average, the sw*Dish "woman" has 12+ sexual partners by the time she is 21.

This, it's such a degenerate shithole, honestly, I'm glad they have these muslims as an issue, fucking decadent scum.

The Arab courses with raw testosterone and masculinity while the wh*Teoid cowers in meek fear and submission. As a BLACK BULL I am reminded of the strong respect I have for my brown brothers as they humiliate the wh*Tes.

Islam can only make sw*D*n better.

im sorry, arguing with a literal moorish rape-baby is completely beneath me.

>implying i fuck swedish roasties
a fucking leaf
the pro's with a heavy immigration flux is that i can fuck persian beautyqueens who's texting her brother saying that she's at her friends house, while in reality she's deepthroating my viking axe.
>inb4 racemixing cuck
grow up user

100% agree with this. I actually believe this is all part of some kind of divine punishment.

>pathetic LARP
I'm pretty sure the biggest immigrant populations in sw*D*n are Somalians, Ethopians, Turks and various other churkas.

On what planet would you live in to find any of these groups to be attractive, you faggot

Hey, do you keep track of those pictures where it's compared modern day Italians to actual Roman busts, and it's almost completely indentical?
I love looking at it, not only is it cool as shit (respecting your lineage) but it also triggers the nordicuck "people" since they so desperately try to claim their manure huts were irrelevant "since the ancient romans and greeks were n-n-n-nordic!"

The same moorish that is fucking your girl Bjorn, nah scratch that, your girls are such whores to the point of being a boner killer. Now be a good boy, and let poor Ahmed have your girl, she doesn't have an issue with it so why not?

you seem to confuse your shitty country with mine
many immigrants hate somalis and afghans more than swedes and would happily get her rocks off with a swede who isnt pussywhipped and cucked.

>One mudslime is threatening people over the web because he's to spooked to attack a Swede IRL
>OMG SWEDEN BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Shit guys how will we ever recover? All these 5'4 immigrants who according to all statistics here are the least popular ethnic group sexually and socialy are apparently taking all women according to some japanese basket weaving forum wtf what should we do?
Its kinda amazing how people like Norway, Denmark, Britain and the states who all have bigger immigrant populations and more interracial couples (even if you only look at african/middle eastern immigrants) think that they can throw shade on us.

His head looks like an egg thanks to the beard.

This but unironically.

Jews sure try hard to make us muslims look bad by paying actors to act unislamic and add a "allah akbar" in the end, like that proves anything.

Canada is in no way as cucked as you pathetic excuses for vikingz. They unironically have more culture than you. Their country is comfy, yours is just full of people throwing grenades at the cops.

>posting left-wing propaganda not at all representing the reality
like i said, only a minority of people racemix. when your shitty people immigrated to sweden in the 70s you were considered niggers (like you are) and nobody went near you because you were, are, and will always be, slimy fucking greaseball scumbags.

>muh joos

(You)

>many immigrants hate somalis and afghans more than swedes and would happily get her rocks off with a swede who isnt pussywhipped and cucked.
What?
This doesn't make any sense, you retard.
Go back to ESL class, faggot.
Nevermind the literal hundreds of videos of BASED somalians beating the shit of out sw*Dish faggots, and never mind the possible thousands of stories of Somalians actually raping sw*Dish bitches.
y-y-y-y-yeah they're so w-w-w-weak, they'd never f-f-fight a NORDIC master race!!!

Basically all of them are like him. Low IQ and violent.

>canada is in no way as cucked
no, they just elected the biggest cuck to ever walk this earth after you as their prime minister.

>only a minority
Fucking... the absolute state of the swede. Still delusional I see, uh? Those are not grenades, nahhh, those are not muslim gangs beheading and molesting your kids, nah just people that culturally enrich your country, you're pathetic, nothing more. There's no country as disgusting and degenerate as your shithole.

And you're cucks with feminists governing you. Even worse.

>arab men are this badly affected by rejection

i guess this is what happens when polygamous marriage is legal

I don't lecture you on your "country"'s politics, don't think you can reverse the position.
The population (less than 30% of the voting body) elected Trudeau primarily because the last PM was a shit-eating cuckold that did nothing, was terrible for the economy and was a zionist neocon fucktard.
Neocons are just as bad as libshits, any day of the week.

I'm guessing you missed over my other message to you at

No they live in a culture where women have no human rights so they dont even a concept of being rejected for sex.