Take the guns?

Take the guns?

Has he lost his fucking mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016
docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0
thejidf.org
thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok
youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha. Kiked.

He was talking regarding the mentally ill faggot who was posting on youtube that he would kill people and had the cops called on him 39 times and still was able to get guns for the shooting.

shill thread. sage

Nice try, isaac

No Trump! wtf??????

Trump is beyond worthless. Im for outright gun confiscation at this point, just to see all the big mouth faggots suck cops dicks while they hand them over

crazy people should be institutionalized

Pretty sure he's talking about people like Cruz with all the warning signs that he was mentally ill and potentially deadly. He had even threatened to gun down the school.

>The following sentence is a joke and not at all a threat

>Is this Flat Head tries to take my guns I'm going to strap a explosive bomb to my body and break into the White House and anal rape him. Then cum into his daughters mouth (not the ugly one) and his wife's ears and then beat his sons to death with a frozen ham. Then blow myself to when Mike Pence tries to shock me with his lightning powers (which I know he has)

>The preceding was a joke

(YOU) are the faggot around here.

SAGE

>STILL not able to understand how Trump operates.
Hilarious.
Wake me up when a law is actually passed.

People with all the warning signs in the world are still entitled to due process before the removal of their Constitutionally protected rights.

This has to be disingenuous reporting. No way his handlers would allow him to say this

He was specifically talking about Cruz, who was posting about wanting to shoot people, had cops called on him 39 times.

He was talking about risky individuals whatever that means.

And in Cruz's case he should have been subject to due process and had his rights curtailed. It was a failure of the system. That does not mean take his gun early and worry about due process later.

It is bigly disingenuous

ptg cucked yet again holy shit, the right is going to lose its mind
did you see feinstein with trump during the meeting? she was grinning ear to ear. plus he cucks his handlers regularly

should have voted for hillary, not even she would dare propose anything this crazy, even bernie sanders is more pro gun than trump. why doesnt he talk about how this whole event was ALLOWED to happen? trump the judas goat

He's talking about taking away someones rights before they're proven guilty. He does make a good point that court takes too long to get rolling though.

This is tricky territory.

>no wall
>more gun control laws
>video game regulation
>arresting cannabis users again

MAGA

Goddammit Trump. 4th amendment you dumbass.

He knows better, he'll lose his whole voting base. Probably just telling people what they want to hear.

Yeah I think even kikes understand that any attempt to take guns from everyone will only result in more insane chaos
What’s their game here?
If the people jump the gun (lol) they have a reason to disarm us
But if the people wait until they try to unlawfully strip our guns, we have every right and duty to blast them away

Wtf OP I love communism and Hillary now!

Wtf op I’m a Democrap now!

You thought the nigger was gonna take your guns

So, he's a one termer?

Which NRA fanatic loyal to Bush gonna cuck him and let the Democrat win?

Jesus Christ. Are all the Republicans gone from his administration? All that's left are the New Yorker democrats?

This is real problem here. Wake the fuck up people.

What the fuck? Again I ask what the fuck?

Trump betrayed us. It's over.

ʰᵉʸ /ᵖᵒᶫ/ ʰᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ ʰᵒᶫᵈᶦᶰ ᵘᵖ?

>NBC

I already know they're deliberately misinterpreting for their brianlet audience.

He is creating a false naritive knowing that the backlash will be for the opposite to happen.

STABLE GENIUS

that's the funniest part of all this, even Hillary literally would've never done this

Kek has betrayed you

IT'S JUST 5000D CHESS YOU SHILLS

So he's approving the monitoring of Faceberg activity to justify to take away constitutional rights?

Tfw
>Bloomberg and Buffet have donated millions to the DNC to run these upcoming student protests
>all major tech and media companies have moved to shut down and censor dissenting voices by the thousands each day
>worst gun grab bill ever introduced to the floor; multiple states moving to shutdown semi-auto ownership all together
>president is now openly lobbying for throwing the bill of rights into the trash for people who are (((mentally ill)))
>fed signaling the will massively increase interest rates effectively killing the power of the dollar

American Spring is here boys. This summer begins our Great Leap Forward. I hope your ready for mass power outages

we hope so but gun control is one of those things that triggers conservatives.

And he's making himself vulnerable to primary challengers and a third party spoiler.

He forgets that a lot of people in the establishment still hate him and will always hate him.

>Americans take their elections serious
you have to be an absolute retard to believe any of that circus is real.
You have owners, people who own you, your shit, your land, everything, you are cattle,... nigger cattle.

FUCK I LOVE TRUMP.

He's shitposting.

Dangerous game he's playing even if it's 4D. He's likely to set off some of the more losely wired 2A people. I think I'll be staying away from federal buildings indefinitely.

TAKE THE GUNS FIRST, DUE PROCESS SECOND.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MASTER SHITPOSTER

G-GUYS HE BETTER BE FUCKING JOKING
plz tell me he won't flip and attack us
Trump can't be one of the fucking kike puppets
This better be fucking 88dd chess lads

>trump will start the second civil war
4d chess to fast track MAGA, imho

wtf I love Trump now

ITT:
Retards who only read thread titles and headlines

Spoiler: he doesn't wanna take your guns away.

Good
It's time you fucks grew up. Toys are for children.

Well I guess that gets rid of 2/3 of Sup Forums then doesn't it?

>Trump can't be one of the fucking kike puppets
But he is. Literally, he is controlled by his daughter which is a jewess wife.

he's doing it for show cunt. he knows congress wont pass this. he's doing it so it seems he's doing something. one less thing people can come at him about.

"ah but I tried to, but congress was too stubborn"

it's all a ploy to get his second term.
he isn't as stupid as some of you might believe

The walls are closing in,
the darkness is coming...
the solitary silence will follow....
alone, unloved...pain.
Time waits for no man.

but I don't want to believe that shit russbro

it's just a listening session...this is just an idea right...not his actual policy...right?

Whatever, Republicans and the NRA lawyers won't let this happen...right?

USELESS FUCKING KIKE
hope muller actually buries this moron now

Hes a professional IRL shitposter.

how is Trump General and T_D spinning this one?

It's all part of the greater plan, don't worry lads :)

Think about how the democrats are forced to respond to this.

>fuck the law

What the fuck are you doing, Trump. This isn’t how Western societies work.

yawn, president doesn't vote in the senate

>>>leftypol

you're a fucking faggot if you havent figured out Trump by now, stupid redditor

Thedolan was NOT a mistake. Epic if done on 21.

The problem is it doesn't matter...he'll get blamed no matter what. The only way to win with the Dems is not to play.

So then we shouldn't arrest or take away guns from suspected murderers, because they haven't had their due process yet. Let them remain free until the end of their trial.
That's you're logic.

Look to his left. A very happy merchant indeed.

"Buy some more bump stocks and ARs goyim, buy them now before we can't sell them!"

...then this.

It's called a sucker setup, are you the ponzi fallguy? How many shekels did you just waste, handing it all over to the ratface? As planned.

I bet the seized guns will be shipped to our precious allies in Yidsrael, free of charge. Been warning for months this was the game they were playing.

Indeed, someone accused of murder who has no been convicted of murder should not lose their rights.

You fucking retard.

That’s true. He was denied his due process before a single shot was fired. If he had been given it, he wouldn’t have been able to do what he did.

>trump promises to MAGA
>fucking kikes won’t let him
>lolk, civil war then

4D, bruh.

Trump is the Republican Obama.

So we should let Cruz out of prison and give him back his guns, that's you're same reasoning fucking idiot.

Do you really think, with the midterms coming up and his eventual reelection, that it's a good idea to keep pulling all of these bluffs and demoralizing the portion of his base that takes these things at face value?

No, we should run him through the court process, dipshit. I never said let him go. I said give him due process.

When I rolled the Trump boulder up the steep hill tirelessly, I knew what would happen. I did it anyway. We'll all be as flat as Trump steaks when he rolls back down.

Giveaway the right to say you want to shoot people or get shot. There will be no weapons taken away without massive consequences. None of those pussies have the spine to go through with it.

>this is tricky territory
SHALL

The only reason I dont really care about what Trump is saying here (and its only going to help him politically) is because I know (and he probably knows) that not only would gun confiscation not work, it would never pass. People would literally fight to the death before they give up their guns. You all know at least one.

Yeah, it started with "felons" and now there are 37, THIRTY SEVEN, misdemeanors that strip you of your rights. Trump is useless, sorry. He's a fucking useless retard, and I hope he gets impeached after the GOP loses the midterms so I can laugh at him

The CTR/Shareblue Shills and Payments:

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=10-05-2016

docquery.fec.gov/pdf/318/201607159020655318/201607159020655318.pdf#navpanes=0

thejidf.org

thejidf.org/2008/10/about-jidf.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Internet_Defense_Force

youtube.com/watch?v=7dGJDJoeAok

youtube.com/watch?v=yKrXr0v8uBM

You sound mentally ill to me, so does the first poster...in fact you would have to be mentally ill to come to this website. Here is my big fucking ratkike nose to prove I am a board certified master kike shrink, so where are all your guns? Everyone who disagrees that my dick is a water fountain and refuses to bathe in the warm yellow goodness of my gods chosen piss is FUCKING INSANE.

A slippery slope indeed.

...what?

This is 2^2D chess right Sup Forums, right?

>fed signaling the will massively increase interest rates effectively killing the power of the dollar

user, the fed has to increase interest rates to combat inflation.

It actually is, ironically.
You'll see.

>Pretty sure he's talking about people like Cruz with all the warning signs that he was mentally ill and potentially deadly. He had even threatened to gun down the school.
There needs to be a process for this, a fast one, but it has to involve a judge signing off on it. The police or FBI should not be able to act on this kind of situation on their own.

This would be too easy to abuse by gun grabbers if police, a their discretion, could simply go in homes of people they thought were scary and seize their guns. It should be no different than a wire tap or similar measures. There has to be a reported threat and the judge needs to agree to it.

>big mouth faggots suck cops dicks while they hand them over

This. And that's exactly what will happen.

He's saying that the slope will slide to the point where the powers that be can decide that because you visit Sup Forums, you are mentally ill and unfit to own a gun.

It wouldn't be so bad if I believed that giving extra power to the government would lead to the suppression and prosecution of leftist ideas; but we all know that isn't what would go down.

What’s the fastest way to MAGA, user?

>taking guns from Shizos means I'm gonna lose my Revolver collection
This entire thread is retardation.

They gotta take the guns before the next crash. Yellen said that the financial instruments that lessened previous recessions are now fully exhausted. They know whats coming. Those fema coffins are going to be filled SOON

this is exactly what's going to happen. we're doomed.