/ibe/ - Iberia General - Aesthetic History Edition

It is clear for the World to see that the Iberian People's destiny is to remain together and United once and for all. We must unite and establish a new era for the Iberian Race. This mental barrier is keeping us down from achieving Greatness.

The Iberians are known to have the greatest courage. Exibiting traits of extreme zeal into follow Our King Jesus Christ because He blessed our Race with the Biggest Empire on Earth with at some point ruled the both sides of the Tordesillas Treaty.

It is time to answer the call of our Ancestors and to unite to reach Iberian Imperium. Do not fear because God was always on Our side!

PT:
>pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberismo
ENG:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_federalism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k1brGaD5krU?t=1h2m53s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting flags to further inspiration

Third for this innocent man

Bump

Ioannes, seriously, stop with this treasonous nonsense.

Why is it treason to trust in our brothers of blood which once ruled the World? Come home, white man...

You know why. I've explained this to you before. Go live in Spain if you love them so much, rather than trying to undermine and desecrate the legacy of your ancestors.

you've turned into a real leaf

No, you just erroneously assume that because one Portuguese has some foolish notion that anyone else with ties to Portugal ought to subscribe to the same foolishness.

And, frankly, what any Spaniard thinks about the question of Portuguese sovereignty is even less relevant than what I, as a leaf, could say, given your history of consistently attempting to thieve what does not belong to you.

it's not stealing, it's literally the same people, and almost the same culture, they share a common history and have been more time united than divided.

It's not a matter of liking Spain. Spain is also done for. together, the iberian peoples can build a new history into a bright future by overcoming this mental barrier that does more harm than good. The Spaniard never tried to steal something from us but (((destiny))) turned our backs into eachother.

an iberia united is destined to happen

fucking marranos at it again

you must be one we failed to expel

The Portuguese, as same with the Spaniards, share, liking it or not, share the same history which is done in parallel. We must acknoledge that we are the same people, and the survival of the iberian race is dependent in ou hands

see, how much we achived? divided we cannot subsist as you can see on your gif. together it has more benefits

Fuck Spain

yes, we need to overcome our past to build a new future!

You're right; to say that the Spaniards are thieves is to imply that they stole successfully, which has never been the case. You failed on each occasion, which accounts for the continuing sovereignty of the Portuguese to this day.

Any argument which relies on vagueries like culture and language without taking into account the actual will of those being discussed, both present and historical, is essentially pointless, unless one has the ability to impose some will contrary to that of the people. Needless to say, the Spaniards of today are even less capable of imposing their will on the Portuguese than their ancestors were.

Stop being a traitor. It's pathetic. Do you know that St. Thomas wrote that to disdain your own nation is to commit sin against piety? And yet you do so unashamedly.

>we

Spain fucking took us, got embroiled in fucking wars and ruined both empires in the process. We gotta end the manolo menace and at least salvage Galiza.

>a fucking leaf

so in you opinion, a nation is made ofthose who conquer it instead of their people? If the africans take over Portugal, will you defend them? Since they rightfully conquered it.

I personally like this, but I'd change the colors, because Portugal isn't very represented here.

Were that the case then I would not bother mentioning the will of the people to begin with.

This.

Fuck Spain.

Os espanhóis que vão para o caralho.

Retardado mental, que jesus cristo seu idiota quando temos religioes que originaram nos lusitanos e ibericos tu vais pegar numa religiao fraca para paneleiros que nos foi dada pelos judeus.

Po caralho Idiota, que se foda cristo tambem idiota do caralho.

no, that's wrong. It was the English that embroiled us in unnecessary wars. These divisions are no go to us. We must realize that our future is together as a people to overcome all of the obstacles that (((they))) put on us

I never disdained my own nation. An Iberia united is not disdaining our nations. Is realizing the fact that we are the same, we share the same genes, the same parallel history, and we will share the same future. We as a people will be unstoppable. It's not being a traitor to wish the best for my people

Ha e ja agora que Portugal? O pais com a taxa de natalidade mais baixa da europa?

O pais que vai comecar a importar cabo verdianos e angolanos em massa para pagar dividas?

O pais que actualmente tem um index de corrupcao dos mais altos da europa?

O pais que tem a maior taxa de imigrantes?

Ahaha, deixa-me rir, amanha quando fores para o trabalho lembra-te onde estamos, a caminho da extincao, separados pela tecnologia e cada vez mais isolados.

Ratos.

The English might have done a lot of shit in the process, but they helped us against you kikes. I have nothing but thanks for them.

Fuck Spain.

>pagão que bebe sémen
eu não desejaria isso para o meu povo. Pensava que tinhas os lusitanos mais em conta

that's like a Pole being happy because Rome didn't conquer them. It would've been much better for Portugal to remain united.

btw my ancestors who fought in both sides of the battle, and probably yours too.

>helped us
>kept india and Africa
The English played a fulcral part in the destruction of our empire. Even in ultramar

But that's history. Finally we realized that we must only count on Our brothers and not in some countries who always thought that we are inferior. We must not ally with protestants never again

I wouldn't want my people to be close to spaniards.

Part of the Portuguese identity is not being a fucking Spaniard.

youtu.be/k1brGaD5krU?t=1h2m53s

You disdain your nation in exhorting its sale, as though it were some cheap bauble, to a foreign polity, unabashedly casting aside the past millennium of history and the efforts of your forefathers to resist precisely this proposition and to combat it when and wherever it reared its ugly head, to the death if need be. This is indefensible, and indeed a sin against piety.

lmao tas a ver este gajo? Nao so te salva da tua vida de merda como aidna te diz todas as fraquezas da tua religiao semita, nunca vou entender neo nazis que adoram cristo, fds a raca iberica e mesmo estupida.

Btw o hitler odiava o cristianismo.

I like this iberian flag the best. Both crosses united (the portuguese blue, and the spanish cross of burgundy)
I would change that eagle for the Catholic Kings eagle though

O gajo e o frederic niesthze btw

Por isso mesmo é que temos de abrir horizontes e apoiarmonos nos nossos irmãos de raça. Criar uma nova história desassociada aos subhumanos das colonias que nada tem a haver conosco.
e tu podias começar em ir menos ao rebbit que isso faz mal

This

That's the problem. That's the hatred for our own blood that I am talking about. We must not continue to hate our own people

Vai te foder monte de esterco
you are scum and a traitor
sageee

Also, Portugal and Spain and bro's but 2 countries

fuck off nigger

I'd change the castle, but this is bretty good

What brothers? The ones who have countless times literally invaded our country? Very brotherly.

The Portuguese people never liked the Castillan kikes and that showed between 1383-1385. We got to kill their shitty fleeing armies after they were wrecked by the Portuguese.

The Spanish cuck can't even handle a Portuguese woman.

We already have catalans and basques that want to separate from the rest of the county. Adding the portuguese to the mix wouldn't hurt that much.

Go fuck yourself nigger, iberian union is a commie idea, they are the ones who push for it

>I have no arguments so you nigger

>I have no English so you stupid

You would have a war on your hands. You don't want to reach critical mass. Stay in your place, faggot.

honestly that's some shitty concept of identity, it makes you look like some African nation who's identity is their independence from some European country. As oposed to an iberian identity based on our genetic similarities

stop being mean to Spain bro.. baka

Does someone unironically feel iberian?

Not all Spaniards are Castillians, Spain is home to multiple peoples and cultures, but very similar and compatible beetween them

Portugal was sold long ago, unfortunally. With corrupt goverments from the both sides the only solution is to get support from yur brothers. Iberia would not mean to erase history, it would be to acknowledge and even the similarities in history of both peoples that ruled the world. We Iberians must take pride in our acomplishments that no man has ever tried. To carry the Cross of Our King to the end of the World and the Universe once again. The Holy Church always depended on us Iberians to carry the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a New World

England dind't go to war with Scotland to form the UK, so why would be? Having some sort of Brotherly Confederation doesn't sound that crazy to me

>cultures

>Third for this innocent man
Leaf, you are aware we were one country once?

what do you feel? Unless you're 100% basque, you have ancestors from the 5 kingdoms

Is Catalonia the California of Spain?

yes, but that pic is edited

What iberian identity, iberian peninsula is not a nation.
Portugal is a nation, with one language, culture, national identity, history, bloodline.
You are brother's, like the rest of the europeans.

Probably.

>Catalans
Yes, you can imagine the issues we are having...

Can we stop this proxy war between 2/3 discord servers caused by the troll Ioannes?

All fields.

This

Half of Europe tried to get away from blobbing kikes like yourself.

It's an honor to follow the legacy of my ancestors who strived not to be controlled by Spaniards. They knew what you were up to, and many experienced it first hand.

There is no Iberian identity.

You are portuguese,that's pretty obvious. Also, you will get the rope.

Iberia is not a nation indeed. But the Iberians are a people. That's the missing link. We must understand that a people united with historic, ethnic and racial similatiries is bound to always achieve great things

are not*

Iberians are as a people as europeans are a people (with the same race etc). But europe is not a nation, iberians are not part of the same nation.

And? It does not change that Iberian identity is a meme and that none really feels Iberian.

>Like the rest of the europeans
So are you saying that portuguese are as closely related to a pole or a swede as to a asturian or andalucian? I litteraly live 30 min away from Portugal, that sounds kinda silly to me

>with one language, culture, national identity, history, bloodline
>Language
Literally the least important thing in a country, you have Angolese people who are also Portuguese speakers, and of course that doesn't make them Portuguese.

>culture
You have a different culture in almost each village, that doesn't make a nation either

>national identity

Of course I'm Portuguese, and I'm very proud. I'm tired of watching our Country to be sold out to the 3rd world. We must understand that the problems that are in Spain are the same that we suffer here albeit having the separatists. The times call for more union of the peoples. If we continuosly fight the migrants will take over.

fug, I didn't finish it

I'm saying to you that irish and english that live next door of one another are part of 2 different nations, they are still closelly related, but they belong to 2 different nations.

>So are you saying that portuguese are as closely related to a pole or a swede as to a asturian or andalucian?

Andalusians are the least iberians of the Iberians. Not a good example, user.

Our national identity was made in parallel with the other Iberian peoples. This division is doing more harm that good and the goverments and kings were filled with pride and anger. The Iberian peoples diserve better than having these polititians trying to join us with people from the colonies that we have nothing in common

As I was saying in the other post, we also share a common history and a common bloodline.

And imo the bloodline is the most important thing here.

>kikes like yourself
dude I'm the one saying a nation is composed by it's people, no by it's goberment.

How can the local goblins be such fucking cucks?! Implying Madrid and the crown dont fuck everything they touch.

That's the problem. this artificial conflict between brothers must end in order to have progress

I never said that forming one country beetween Spain and Portugal would totally erode the Nations of Spain and Portugal. Country and Nation are not the same
Austria-Hungary, Poland-Lithuania for example

I see you rather have a poo in the loo

>Literally the least important thing in a country,

It is important.

> you have Angolese people who are also Portuguese speakers, and of course that doesn't make them Portuguese.

Of course not because they belong to a different group of people, with a different identity, race and so on.

A Nation is a group of people that share a race, an ethnicity, a language, and a national consciousness.without one of those points you have no nation, and that's why spain and portugal are not one nation.

This

Nations ought always to be their own countries. You idiots don't seem to understand that, and then you wonder why everybody else in Spain hates you.

>everyone else in Spain hates you
no, that's just the Catalan Media spilling lies. Just like the lies that are told you in school about the holocaust and such. do not believe in fake news.

I don't mind an Iberian Union because I think we are very close as a people, in the Nordic resistance sense.But the thing is that there is no advantage in that, can someone give me a reason for an Iberian Union?

Portugal is a true nation, Spain is not. Portugal should have good relations with the peoples of Sapin, but definitely not be part of any sort of political union.

>Implying I'm Castillian
What I want is to stop being a fucking irrelevant country, if uniting in some way with our neighbourgs would change that, I'm for it. Your culture will probably be more damaged by staying in the Cucked Union under a pro-mass migration goberment that uniting with a nationalist Spain.

but for you it only takes a battle to be one nation, so your notion of nation is so fragile that a goberment can change it just with a war.
You can have a national consciousness with enough lies, just look a Catalonia

The OP is a complete faggot and probably a shill. we should be addressing important issues like the daily invasion of our lands by non europeans, our demographic problems,but no we are debating a non sense, a plan to erase Portugal, that will never happen.

>this much damage control

what catalan media? You can watch the media from Madrid and watch for yourself lol

>Nations ought always to be their own countries.
That's stupid. One should never feel bound to a country because that country is the "representative" of his nation. A nation and a state shouls always be separate. All countries ought to split up, let landowners go their own way, potentially forming consensual agreements of union and formig new states.
This is the future.
Nation-states must die for nations to survive.

An 'Iberian Union' would be extremely beneficial for both sides.

>Land as big or greater than France
>Parallel history
>Same Race
>Similar cultures
>great manpower
>Catholic Tradition

and between other things. But the important factor is the union between equal peoples that can bring benefits to the gene pool and to the survival to the Iberian Race