David Hoggwash - "Child Of The Corn"

"I AM THE GIVER OF LAWS..."
anyone else notice the parallels between David Hogg and Isaac from the Stephen King movie "Children Of The Corn"? Even the actor who played Isaac (pic related) was IRL a 26 year old man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gccY6r71fwU
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsZkmosXrY
nssf.org/msr/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AR 15
pewpewtactical.com/what-does-ar-stand-for/
abbreviations.com/AR-15
youtube.com/watch?v=Jue9ZFdEFK0
youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE
youtube.com/watch?v=I2ul_vgEl6U
youtube.com/watch?v=0I84S9cR2TE&list=PLqthvzsf5Mi9aOlgIpghNsUF027flqcT8
thesaurus.com/browse/hogwash
dictionary.com/browse/hogwash
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqthvzsf5Mi9aOlgIpghNsUF027flqcT8
youtube.com/watch?v=YXb6bR1DzYw
youtube.com/watch?v=gn1SLSdGBN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Parkland shooting "survivors"

"Give me your guns outlander, he who disobeys me, disobeys He who walks behind the rows!!"

so, uh, no shooped head swaps yet? Are you guys getting slow in your old age?

Great find. Now make a meme.

"WE HAVE YOUR WOMAN OUTLANDER!!!!!"

Gen-Z doesn't get it. Movie is too old and doesn't have any black people in leadership roles.

What the fuck are you even trying to say
What the fuck did you even think that person was saying

Boomers pls go

I'm saying you kids are nigger lovers and stuck up your own asses.

Just rubbed this one out

How is that at all relevant to the post you replied to or the thread you stupid senile faggot

This is as good as leftist Facebook memes
Relentlessly using shitty nicknames like some schoolboy is a red flag of boomers.
>obummer

"there will be no peace for the unbelievers...."

It's pointless to try and make it a meme. Not enough faggotry for kids these days, so they likely haven't seen the movie. No frame of reference, you gender fluid weepy cunt.

Never going to catch on.

Holy shit you are fucking dumb do not reproduce you stupid boomer

point taken user, but l was actually going for the facebook level meme that goes viral with boomers, l dont need to meme for you faggots when you already know what the fuck is going on, l want to wake the boomer normies who vote.

It's not going to catch on if you use meme generators and the shitty boomer humor that has resulted from discovering memes and Sup Forums in the last two years.
Older generations can't do anything right. Sad!

>Relentlessly using shitty nicknames like some schoolboy is a red flag
>boomer
>boomer
>boomer
Do you know what a "boomer" is? It doesn't mean anyone older than you with gainful employment and IRL romantic interests.

fire up Gimp, little bitch. Show us Gen-X boomers how to do it. We just discovered the internet. What's with that dancing baby thing?

What if we took the angle of labeling the Hogg crisis actors as Children of the Corn?

Why is this picture suddenly all over this place?

It's an uninspiring forced meme I do not find particularly funny. Leave it to boomers to collectively brainstorm because they can't force memes theirselves.
Sad!

>IRL romantic interests
Your fat, pig of a wife going through menopause that you've been married to for 25 years doesn't count.

Pic should catch on with the youth. It's what they call "based fashionwave," and it's all the rage.

one of the brilliant things about Children of the Corn was it showed how incredibly stupid children can be if they are left to their own devices without adult guidance, teenagers ALWAYS think they know best, and entitled brats would love to impose their will on everyone no matter how stupid their ideas are

I'm starting to think it will catch on.

FUCK YOU BOOMER!

Seriously? Props to the team in charge of costume design and makeup. Bravo he looks like a kid

How 'bout this one, young feller?
It's a play on based words, goomer being both a gun, and an old person that keeps you from instant gratification.

this is gold tier lulz, but seriously, you obviously have a good sense of memes, why not post a decent Isaac giver of laws meme instead of jerking off. I'm phone posting like a filthy Reddit kike because lm at work otherwise l would do better. At least give me a decent La Creatura Emma Gonzalez Goblina meme

I've been Issac posting in Hogg threads for two days now. To get the ball rolling.
I'll continue to do so and the kids can make the memes.

You talkin smack bout my Boy, Hogg...?

Sheeeeit...!

Unfortunately because boomers vote more than any other group we need them. Besides they are so easily manipulated, why not be the jew and use it to our advantage?

might we dragonball fusion the el goblina/zippy the pinhead freaks/ Emma Gonzalez meme with the Isaac/Hogg meme to create a Children of the Corn ultimate form meme?

OMFG kiddo! I'm SAYING that your memes should be Hogg's head shooped in place of the original actor's! How the fuck fuck are you supposed to win when you can't even into pop culture properly!? I might be a "boomer" but i'll die happy, knowing that you fucked this up at got 'genocided" by your own hand, due to incompetancy. Now fix the fucking meme and quit your childish bitching, faggot!

>pic related
this is what you sounded like just now! Double-NiggerFaggot!

you know it Broward Coward, El goblina and Isaac Hogg are the "Children of the Corn"

I'm all for it. I was reading some Genboomer-X thing about the Hogg kid this morning, and they also saw the "Children of the Corn" similarities, so others are thinking it.
In hindsight, they seem more like children of the damned to me.

TPBP

Yes Anderson that's right, l am organizing a full walkout and l personally will not be going back to school until all the evil assault rifles are destroyed, also l will be continuing my crusade by appearing next season on Dancing With The Stars

/thread

children of the damned, yeah very much so, but the major problem with making that meme connection is that iit subconciously implies the gun owning adults are "The Damned" and we dont want to make that association even if it is innacurate. There is also the obvious lord of the flies implication

>memeflag
>1 post by this id
>lets leave this relevant thread and go down the slide my fellow pedes!!!!!
kys filthy subhuman

>Broward Coward
>Issac Hogg
These are actually good meme names. Well done.
1) Fuck your petty "Genboomer-X" bullshit, you little shitbird. Who do thinks been doing the heavy lifting here up to this point? It shure as shit ain't you whiny "I can't post IOTBW anymore because the bigbad teacher yelled at me, and there's cameras everywhere. I might get in trouble." boohoo faggots.
2) If you haven't taken a fucking hint yet, then lookup the CotC Series already and quit acting like youknow everygoddamnedthing.
3) Yes, I agree, Children of the Damned is where this is headed, if we don't punch this kikery in the nose, NOW. Nice pic BTW. I don't think AR= Assault Rifle though. if you want this to work, then fix this for accuracy, otherwise you'll come off as another weakass punk who's memes will go into the trash.

corn it is then, but I'm not feeling super inspired. Going to get drunk now, see what happens. Maybe watch the movie again, drunk.
MALACHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have Faith! The Left will eat their own.
youtube.com/watch?v=gccY6r71fwU
youtube.com/watch?v=1jsZkmosXrY

You really corrected my record, Jewish shill.

>I don't think AR= Assault Rifle though.
I'm CERTAIN, it does. Look it up, faggo.

>NOW. Nice pic BTW. I don't think AR= Assault Rifle though. if you want this to work, then fix this for accuracy, otherwise you'll come off as another weakass punk who's memes will go into the trash.
Thanks, user

yeah definitely, ar means armalite rifle, l was staying in character with the "assault rifle" reference, l should have used more hyperbole like "those evil terrorist machine guns that shoot grenades, the NRA calls them rifles but they are wrong, trust me l know about guns l did a book report on them last year when l was in the 8th grade. I gotta go now Anderson, l have to study for my drivers license, l already failed the written twice. RESIST DRUMPF! "

this is fucking good, really good

sauce

the only shill here is (((you))) skiddie.
psst, hey. hey, faggot. yeah (((you))) gender-queer. Did (((you))) look it up? huh? did (((you))), faggot? I don't think so.
Guess what; I actually DID! teehee.

nssf.org/msr/
The AR in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle, after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.”

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=AR 15
Contrary to what most people believe AR doesn't stand for assault rifle, rather it stands for the original manufacturer Armalite Rifle.

pewpewtactical.com/what-does-ar-stand-for/
The AR in AR-15 stands for “Armalite Rifle.” Follow us as we go over what it doesn’t stand for…plus what is exactly an AR firearm and our favorite picks.
A common misconception is that AR stands for “assault rifle,” but that’s not the case. And no, it doesn’t stand for “automatic rifle” either.

For the record, the way states legally define “assault rifles” varies dramatically between states, and journalists have a tendency to basically use “scary looking” as their definition or to act like there’s not a standardized definition at all, depending on their agenda.

abbreviations.com/AR-15
AR-15
ARmalite model 15
AR-15
armalite-15

So yeah, you fucking dipshit half-breed non thinking shitbird. GFY! I Actually grew up as this shit was being built! So I actually HOW to use it properly. I don't just spout off at the lip and presume that consesus-group-think is my ally. Tell your mom to cook a proper meal instead of just being a white-nigger and throwing nuked tendies down your ungrateful hole.

No Problemo. Just trying to keep you kids on the straight and narrow. I'm actually tryingto contribute something usefull here. I'm not above criticism myself. Even if I'm sounding a bit cranks from all this kikery.
Well, shit, son. If I knew you was doing a bit, I'd have toned down my responce a bit lower. Didn't mean to go all defcon 4 at you. Guess I"m still disappointed after this past Halloween was such a success, then seeing anons cuck out and back off outta fear from "school officials". damnit, I just want to see you kids win. I do mean well, believe it or not. Sorry if I sperged out too hard, too fast.
youtube.com/watch?v=Jue9ZFdEFK0

Does anyone know if he was one of the 15 students who chose not to go to school today?

That's the joke.

Can't think of anything good for pic. Maybe some quote from CNN town hall? Fuck it. Want to watch the movie and eat now. Keep the meme forced, anons.

They look nothing like each other.
Completely different nose, brow, mouth, cheeks and jaw.

It's more the personality and cat's asshole pinched features. Ever seen the movie? He's Issac.

Forced meme. I like the Hoggwash part though do that again.

Hurr Durr! Let's attack a survivor of a mass shooting who is actually a 2nd amendment supporter. Won't that make us look bad ass?
No, it makes you look pathetic.

my lack of humour must be a side effect of watching too much bullshit get passed as legit news for the past +20yrs that I bothered to pay attention. My bad. I guess I just don't find this gun grabbing schtick funny anymore. (((they))) have been threatening this for my whole life. I think I get what you're trying to go for now, but I'd like you to consider that perhaps the better strategy would be to disarm the entire "assault rife" narrative that (((they))) constantly hang their entire fear-mongering compaign upon.
Perphaps If you could find a way to get people to NOT call these semi-auto sport rifles "Assault" anything, then you'd see more leverage in your favor in the larger debate.
The pattern that I see is that they always find some token "tragety to blow up out of proportion, then virtule-signal like there's no tomorrow, then make outrageous demands that in reality solve literally nothing at all, then rinse and repeat.
But: EverySingleTime
it's "Assault Rifle" this and "Military Style" that. The last time this happened, people had to be reminded HOW guns actually work and WHY they were necessary in the first place.
The Fault is on the kiked "Authorities" pulling another TradeCenter Bombing event, and combining it in a Colombine-themed event, this time.
You want to actually leverage the NRA as an educational and responsible gun-ownership platform, NOT LARP as foaming-at-the-mouth-rabid leftist useful idiots, they already do that IRL enough. This is why IOTBW was so successful. It was a GENUINE response FROM the left to a SIMPLE TRUTH, that couldn't be debated or disputed, only strawman'd against and heaped with illogical scorn that wasn't relevant.
Just something to consider while you are pursuing this.
Also: think about, Why is CNN being so blatantly obvious about this shilling for "gun-control" in a Republican Heavy year, with elections coming up?
I'd suggest Sup Forums "sweep the leg, johnny". And don't go charging into a telegraphed kick to the head.

>actually a 2nd amendment supporter
No he isn't doped up reject.

what the fuck do you know about anything???? you also think that subhuman moslem shitskins look the same as Vikings. Tell the "refugee" nigger whose dick you are sucking if he would kindly take his ballsack off your eyes so you can look again. Why don't you try being a little more tolerant and remove your White privilege and then you will clearly see they look the same. swedes are worse than leafs l swear. kys you pathetic race traitor

whats with the lame low energy bait?? why bother with such obviousness?

yeah agreed, #DavidHoggwash and David #Hoggwash have been getting a lot of traction

:) the fire rises brother

much appreciated lm using the one you made, l have already posted it in places

Yeah, #Hoggwash is a solid meme to be sure. Kinda ironic that a jew kid's name is Hogg, consider the can't eat swine thing. This reminds me of how when lefties had guns and cops came to take them, they'd be called PIGS and accused of rooting around their personal possessions.
Now the shoe is on the other foot and the leftists have their own Hogg (pig) to root around the internet (youtube, twitter, facebook, etc.) and demolish people's lives.
This really is for the people of the (black) sun. It's coming back around again (2024).
youtube.com/watch?v=MIvsFuk6RuE
thread theme?

Pasta or OC, you are prolific.

kek

the Folk are awakening. fun fact: the original Black Sun was a gauntlet and had various incarnations of 4, 5 and 7 rays projecting out from the center and dates back to the 7th century. The kikes cant claim its Nazi because it is legitimately part of ancient Germanic tribal identity

what the fuck do you know about anything???? you also think that subhuman amerimutt shitskins look the same as actual human beings with feelings and natural rights. Tell the jew whose dick you are sucking if he would kindly take his ballsack off your eyes so you can look again. Why don't you try being a little more tolerant and remove your mutant privilege and then you will clearly see they look the same. americans are worse than vermin l swear. kys you pathetic mistake of nature

The God shines on us tonight, brothers. Jewtube has the full movie in "Heeb Definition," for inspiration, and to cap to our heart's content:
CHILDREN OF THE CORN | Original story by Stephen King's 1984
youtube.com/watch?v=I2ul_vgEl6U

Anybody notice the parallels between the Toddler President and corrupt leaders of 3rd world countries?

OC. I'm not podesta, I don't do pasta.
youtube.com/watch?v=0I84S9cR2TE&list=PLqthvzsf5Mi9aOlgIpghNsUF027flqcT8
Playlist I found that seemed to somewhat relevent.
"Son, don't let 'em take your gun".
thesaurus.com/browse/hogwash
dictionary.com/browse/hogwash
noun
1.refuse given to hogs; swill.
2.any worthless stuff.
3.meaningless or insincere talk, writing, etc.; nonsense; bunk.
Keeping in mind that "we" are considered subhuman animals to be treated like cattle, "Goyim". The hand of KEK moves now. The memes are practically writing themselves, if you know where to look for them.

I'm reminded of the joke about farmer Hog, and his daughters Imma and Urra

how predictable, you have literally zero bantz. why am l not surprised the best you could do is repost my words which only serves to make you look even worse because it just highlights reiterates what a cuck you are. btw Im sorry l called you a race traitor, after reading your post its obvious you are inbred moslem level of intelligence, so clearly you cant be White.

no, because i'm not a kneejerking Tighty-Righty who can't into science and believes in superstitous mumbo jumbo

kill yourself asap, we need leaders not followers

trips checked and praised!!!! indeed KEK is watching us from a distance

>fuck it, I'll do it, aint superstitious
checked

>26 posts by this ID
Jesus. H Christ my dude, and they say autuism isn't a disease.

but hillary isn't the president though

he is truly with this children of the corn op. Praise him

No Boomer No!! Gen X are not Boomers. No bad Boomer.

noice

This.

Don't try and lump us genxers in with those old broken fucks

wat? you cant think in higher cognitive levels or in abstract terms? Is it because you meet medical definition of moron that you are unable to recognize metaphor?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqthvzsf5Mi9aOlgIpghNsUF027flqcT8
didn't post for some reason. weird.
>pic related
BEHOLD! HE WHO WALKS BEHIND THE ROWS!
youtube.com/watch?v=YXb6bR1DzYw
youtube.com/watch?v=gn1SLSdGBN0

Hogg has (unironically) near retardation-level intelligence, this kid was supposed to be smart and manipulative.

yes, thats the sweet sweetness

Unrelated, but I just had a meme thought... Need to get it down on paper...

"eration-i" best describes millennials, because they are small, and self absorbed, and they don't see gender, or anything that resembles it.

RUN IT!

CHILDREN OF THE CORN

YEAH!!! This!
the kid's already got that scowl bitch-face thing happening already. USE THAT!
LIke I said, this meme practically writes itself.
Let the Lulz flow through you, user. The Meme is already there to be crafted, just help it to manifest itself.

Again. That was the joke. '74 here. Fucking Billy Idol is
>Bings "billy idol age"
62, and he got the term from some book I think. Boomers are old as fuck now, but eration-i is too stupid and self absorbed to know it.

>i-eration?