Why don't ghetto nogs look like this anymore?

why don't ghetto nogs look like this anymore?

they all look like this now
youtube.com/watch?v=hl-PD2Y6Ma4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cHrZhatMeQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

roids are expensive

Ghettos aren't culturally sound anymore. Everyone is either doing drugs, shooting people over drugs, being a sodomite, or singing about drugs. There is no good in the hood anymore.

All the drugs dude haha

Same thing that happened everywhere else, estrogen in the water supply. Everyone's gotten weaker and more effeminate.

youtube.com/watch?v=1cHrZhatMeQ

They never looked like that, stop getting jewed so hard you fucktard.

That is what they look like in prison, Phillip.

Call me racist but I'd rather have a white boss than a black boss.

Remember they weren't that far from Venice Beach and prisons at that time had lots of free weights. I wouldn't put steroid use past guys that sell crack. There was also a time when the primary method of combat for gangs wasn't drive-bys and other gun fights. It was hand to hand, with chains, bats, etc. Back then, they had more stringent physical criterion.

Most look like this now.

fpbp

television (((shows and commercials))) make them lazy

That man is clearly in prison, his natural environment. The difference is the prison nigger is domesticated and is useful by keeping the Private prison Industry, canned tuna industry, the Maruchan Top Ramen company in business. He might also provide some valuable slave labor. The feral nigger is just that. He may become useful once he returns to his natural environment but until then it's like "spay and neuter your niggers"

Black men are natural sissies. They love submitting to other men and will get emotional when you don't want them anymore.

Blacks were bred to be sumbissive during slavery. They have a woman's mentality.

I wouldn't tell that to this guy, Phillip.

i see

>Philip
Do you like the comedy stylings of the late great Patrice O'Neal?

Patrice is the great one, Phillip.

Black guy looks bored. He must feel like he's getting a colonoscopy with that rice boi.

Racist
Jk I feel the same way senpai

God bless that man's soul. The greatest comedian of our generation. RIP

Its a well known fact that lacrosse players are gay.

They took the weights out of prison.

They really aren't but hard to get easier to just got to wall greens and get some estrogen and become a trap

>Mr T
>Rambo
>Conan
>Heman

macho genocidal muscle men were a thing before the 90s

the jewish-german cia put an end to that by flooding society with gay-pussy shit

too much soy and estrogen its for everyone.

>bleached blonde
>counts as being a blonde
no

post racial

Black people drink soda and eat junk food all of the time. That time of food is known to lower t production and create pockets of fat. It could be a good explanation.

Fake tits. Botox. Whore make up. The one in the back looks even worse than the disgusting hag in the front. Yeah. Perfect for niggers. Natural selection. Nuffin of value is lost.

Gross

I don't know user. When I go into the city all I see are skinny black kids dressing feminine. You will never see redpilled rough 90's brooklyn where niggas copped timbs and wife beaters. All you see is this shit and it is a fucking joke

gimme dat jacket blak boi

You jumped the shark?

KEK was just about to say this. the soy is effecting everyone, even the jews. compound the soy and all the other chemicals in everything we consume with the fact that blacks have the highest rates of faggotry and fatness and you get what we are starting to see more and more. black soyboys and trap jews. people will post cherry picked picturs of girls liking black guys or them muscular but the vast majority is now soy

>estrogen
and atrazine
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2842049/

fucking kek

When food stamps started accepting chips and soda while sliding away from boxes of groceries (muh gubmint cheese!) That's when they started getting obese as fuck.

black people in the real S.South are TERRIFIED of white people outside of their hoods. I used to live in the South, and I can honestly say that the white (lower class, labor job) people are just white niggers (rednecks) that are able to think, and get good nutrition. They are fucking terrible to deal with if you get on their bad side and some of the MEANEST/NICEST people you will ever meet.

I have no clue about why kids are so fucking punny and gay looking.