Polygamy is a viable option to white extinction

Whites have 2 kids. Those kids have 2 kids. And then those kids have 2 kids. That goes from 1 couple to 8 great grandchildren.

Shitskins have 6 kids, and those kids have 6 kids, and those kids have 6 kids. That goes from one couple to 216 great-grandchildren.

God permits polygamy when the situation is needed. Abraham had multiple wives, Jacob had multiple wives. Over 40 important figures in the bible had multiple wives. King Solomon's sin was the fact that he took foreign wives and worshiped their gods. His sin was not taking multiple wives.

Its biblical and can save the white race from extinction. Polygamy is the antidote to white extinction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5kmLmjz_cFs
youtube.com/watch?v=MqwuksvDFAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is r/K selection...

That's a big girl

>tfw no 6'7 mommy gf to make me her shota

You have a fixed number of women who want to be married and have kids. Whether they're distributed to a larger or smaller number of men won't make a significant difference in the number of children. In fact, if it takes 5 women for a man to have 6 kids, that's going to result in fewer total kids than 1 woman resulting in 2 kids.

>yfw shitskins have a harem of 6 white women and 36 kids

>I want to travel the world
>unemployed

I see where this is going...

Are you fucking retarded? The number of women is not infinite: if you take 4 more wives, there will be 4 more unmarried men, so the number of children will remain the same but with a much lower quality, making whites no different from shitskins. You would also be much more likely to get slaughtered by the unmarried men who don't want to just be good cuckslaves; no matter how you look at it, monogamy is much more efficient and effective.

This man is jew you motherfucker .

Sage

Nah that's not right. If you can manage to get multiple white wives as a white man then your genes are certainly better than the men they would have gone to.

This also frees up high value men to make sure we don't lose high value women to the other races.

I'm not gunna try it but polygamy is right if you are a nordic.

the problem is that blacks and asians have the strongest genetics , if pure black or pure mongolian has sex with a white woman the kids will look just 1 or 2 shades lighter than the negro and have all the traits of the negro and non of the white.

the problem with white genetics is that they are too recessive to bleach any other race

Damn that bitch has got to be 350lbs

Polygamy makes sense if there are too few males. Right no there are opposite situation with excessive amount of them even for monogamy due to prolonged lack of war, and therefore polygamy wont influence birthrates - if anything it'll increase overall social tension and unrest.

Mix one glass of clean water and one glass of filthy water, and you'll get two glasses of filthy water. Perhaps it'll be bit less filthy, but it will no longer be clean and therefore wont be of use anyway.

Majority of the retards that have hopped on the white nationalism bandwagon are against polygamy and teenage brides. The white race deserves to die.

The case could be made that the white men umarried to white women, marry nonwhite women instead and bleach them all.

Except genetics don't work like this and somebody with good genetics from a different race is still better than actual white trash.

I don't care how good your genes are, you cannot raise and provide for a dozen of children and multiple wives all by yourself and expect to get the same results as someone who raises 1-2 children in a monogamous relationship. Genes aren't worth shit if they're not sustained properly.

youtube.com/watch?v=5kmLmjz_cFs

>individual inheritance matter more than race and racial purity
Opinion discarded, lurk more.

Teenage brides are great, but polygamy feels wrong for some weird reason.

>tfw grew up reading shota doujinshis
>tfw no longer a shota boi

polygamy is degenerate you jew

polygamy makes the genepool less diverse, and it has been proven that children brought up in polygamous relations are worse off

>feels wrong
See what I mean?

I'm 6'5" and have the same complex. You don't know what pain is.

I wish I was rich so I could travel the world with her and breed super soldiers

I've made 3 white babies and I'm not sure if I'm done yet. I like kids. The rest of you assholes need to insert your penis in a white vagina. Good luck.

oh but I do...for I am 6'7"
>tfw sam hyde looking ass motherfucker who just wants to be a qt shota boi with a big sis gf

> white extinction
> posts a pic of old jew and 4 bleach blonde plastic whores
kek. I like this place

>polygamy feels wrong for some weird reason
Because reproductive age women is bottleneck of demography, if they are distributed among less or more men doesnt matters for birthrates, and therefore only thing you'll be achieving is fucking over majority of men, and you dont want to do that.
Again, polygamy makes sense only after major war with most men are dear and part of woman no longer able to have a partner in traditional system.

I'm not a white nationalist, I'm a Chad nationalist. I don't view white trash, degenerates, or atheists as the same class as me. Now prove to me that polygamy is beneficial.

implying your kids are born in the first world, genes are the only thing that matters

the ones that cannot thrive by themselves in this environment are bad carriers of your genes

Utah agrees

IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!

>I'm not a white nationalist
See what I mean?

monogamy is more communist than democracy

Very useful

Rich powerful intelligent men get the most women

Nonsense because the problem is this lower-than-Jews entities we call "White females" not wanting to have children. Polygamy won't change a thing, only radical War on Women.

youtube.com/watch?v=MqwuksvDFAQ

So I'm a bean living in California the den of degeneracy but I can tell you guys if you're smart, just let the West coast go. Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, and Los Angeles have the coast locked down with degeneracy. These people in Marin have more money than God, yet they decide to treat dogs like their kids. I worked in a retirement center, and it hurt to see the pain in the WW2s generation to see their blood line end with dogs.

Just take a giant buzz saw and cut the West coast off from the rest of the country. It will be better this way.

use a nuke.africa email to share your opinions on the topic

>tfw graduated at 16
>qt3.14 Irish blonde and blue eyed culinary arts teacher wanted the dick.
>thicc ass and tits
>knock on her locked classroom door and start asking sexual questions like how many orgasms she had that made her moan out loud.
>start touching her thighs and holding her hands
>nature takes its course

>162256801
monogamy, marriage and family are what hold civilization together.
Perhaps you'd be happier with the indian or islamic hoards where a fair percentage of men cant find a mate?
Unless you're in the top 20%, you'd be fucking your hand bro. Equitable distribution of women is necessary for civilization.

Every guy dreams of having a harem, doesn't mean he will though. The same people who fantasize about polygamy think they'll be aristocrats if they brought back monarchism.

You'd be even more of a disposable grunt than you are now, polygamy benefits women and women alone.

urban centers are bastions of economic growth which should be recolonized for future generations

with the correct immigration laws in place and proper racial consciousness, old stock Americans can and should Recolonize The West™

monogamy is obviously the best and most ethical system for Western Civilization®. that is the rule, and anything else should be considered an exception (generally a proscribed one).

that being said, social mores on the Coastal Frontiers™ may need to be relaxed until Western Civilization® can be re-established.

there's no need to legalize polygamy: taking proper advantage of existing divorce laws can allow a Neo-Colonialist® to maximize offspring (while the disproportionate wealth will allow him to properly care for them)