Is this the best anime soundtrack of the year?

Is this the best anime soundtrack of the year?
youtube.com/watch?v=54W8kktFE_o
youtube.com/watch?v=Gw-BFh7iaIs
youtube.com/watch?v=5cJcEu04GwU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6d9wlaQPoc
youdubber.com/index.php?video=e91G8m9uM_0&video_start=0&audio=pTA0DSfrGZ0&audio_start=0
youtube.com/watch?v=0-R6xtDBlGA
youtube.com/watch?v=tOVMQJkZnRw
youtube.com/watch?v=YW2-zcsxadI
youtube.com/watch?v=GIKibQ_UGtU
youdubber.com/index.php?video=e91G8m9uM_0&video_start=0&audio=_ScM9pKlCfo&audio_start=5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God No. The show is great but the soundtrack is not the best even in this season

Yes

ya its really good

Dunno if it's the best, but it is beautiful.

The track that plays when Riko shows Reg the Abyss for the first time, and when they're leaving Ozen and company in particular is gorgeous. When can I buy it? I need to buy it.

I messed up the first link. P-pretend it didn't happen

I was surprised and confused, but then I couldn't turn it off because I love Pink Floyd.

Post what have better OST, I'm really overworked this season and barely watching 2 ongoing series

I'm pretty embarrassed but at least it's not Cambodian cows breeding like that one guy.

Not sure why didn't they use it for OP and just throw in some generic song

opening with different music:
youdubber.com/index.php?video=e91G8m9uM_0&video_start=0&audio=pTA0DSfrGZ0&audio_start=0

Watch Ballroom e Youkoso.

I would go with

>Ballroom e Youkoso
That's the second series I'm watching outside Abyss

Yeah, it's good

Not sure why but from 10:15 it sounds like something taken from Gundam Unicorn OST
youtube.com/watch?v=0-R6xtDBlGA

Probably. It is nice to hear something different from the usual anime fair. It sounds more like something you might expect to find in some Disney film sometimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=tOVMQJkZnRw

youtube.com/watch?v=YW2-zcsxadI

or at least post a clip that doesn't cut off the beginning.

youtube.com/watch?v=GIKibQ_UGtU

The track is called "Hanezeve Caradhina" by Kevin Penkin. Another tidbit: the MiA soundtrack will be released on Sept 27!

>Sept 27
SOON!

Don't forget Underground River, my personal favorite song so far.

By the way, you linked Shine On You Crazy Diamond, when did they use that? I don't recall that song being in there.

The first soundtrack is nice, the second one sounds boring. I haven't listened to the third yet. The first one sounds eerie and bizarre. I usually don't like my anime soundtracks with lyrics.

Should have honestly used this as the OP.

OPs are quite the standardized affair. This song is too slow to be an OP.

>OP by Dawn Punk and the Praying Hands

youdubber.com/index.php?video=e91G8m9uM_0&video_start=0&audio=_ScM9pKlCfo&audio_start=5

I thought you were gonna talk about the nice ambient/dark ambient soundtrack that plays when they're exploring, but no, it's just the faggy singing shit.

Seriously, that ambient music is great.

I love those vocal inserts in MIA. It's very much like Yoko Kanno with Steve Conte singing.

This.