Why are niggers so proud of doing things like neanderthals i mean if you go to a black neighboorhood its like whoever...

why are niggers so proud of doing things like neanderthals i mean if you go to a black neighboorhood its like whoever killed the most "niggas" is the one who gets all the money and nigger whores

is it genetical or does the media promote this?

Neanderthals are white though

neanderthals came from africa then they went to europe and got white

learnprehistoric data you fucktard

nigs are a tribal people.
its all really tribal warfare for ghetto breeding rights.

This.

Part of what make niggers nigger is that they don't have dem big brain neanderthal jeans.

yeah neanderthals are a big part of why whites are white. niggers have no neanderthal DNA

Guys I need help finding a tyrone comic. Its one where he sees spider man get bit and turn into spider man then the next scene he's getting mauled by a black panther to get super powers help.

At least pure African niggas don't have it.

it's genetic and also the media promotes it.

a bird builds a nest. a lobster sheds a shell. a black man has a fit of rage. it's just built in them.

>neanderthals came from africa
That's not necessarily true nor accepted as complete fact.

this is Sup Forums if you dont like getting your feelings hurt dont come here

abos are mixed with neanderthals yet they still are nigger-tier

You've never been to a black neighborhood you're talking out of your ass white boy.

because im hispanic and lived with niggers for 5 years

go back to selling drugs niggerboi

Touché Ese

thank you so much friend. Also ditch the flag faggot.

>neanderthals came from africa

That's all they are capable of doing.
People are lazy children on the inside and see blacks as comical relief

your on Sup Forums buddy everybody here is a neckbeard

i sugest you get out

some people see their inferior primitive selves in blacks, they remember a time when we were cavemen, and grow nostalgic seeing the apes coon about

ok

but niggers are still stupid

that's a given, but what I'm explaining is how this is allowed in our complex society

exactly if libtards want black rights so much then lets start by teaching them that modern black culture is the main thing killing blacks