YouTube is banning conservatives and gun videos!!

YouTube is censoring conservatives and anyone using a gun! multiple gun-related accounts have been BANNED.

theoutline.com/post/3550/youtube-bans-conspiracy-theorist-channels-takes-down-popular-gun-videos

The Information War is upon us!!! We have to fight back for our first amendment rights and stop this censorship!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=jKk8Kh9FCAw

Help a jew, get fucked by a jew.
We had it coming.
We should have negotiated terms with Germany before WW2 broke out.

hickock45?

did they take carsandwater

>No free speech and no guns.
hmm soon you'll need a license to use television.

private companies can do whatever they want and choose who they do business with

Not surprising in the slightest. Does anyone know about the alternatives to youtube? Bitchute is the one I've seen mentioned most often here, but I haven't yet done any research on the matter.

pewtube

They do business with the CIA and deep state, Google basically is the internet, I'm not sure they qualify as a private company.

Radio spectrum was nationalized since it was a defacto medium for speech. Now the internet is the "airwaves" of the 21st century, so we should regulate that in the same way.

>corporations are people
>people exercise 1st amendment rights
>people can't be forced to bake gay wedding cakes
>people are protected by the 1st amendment
>corporations are people
>???
>profit
Youtube is exercising it's first amendment rights. Why are you so unAmerican, faggot?

And further to my other post, Google wouldn't even exist without all the internet infrastructure, created using taxpayer money. Also, they are one of the US military's largest private contractors.

This is why Trump wants to nationalize 5G.

If they use 5G they must adhere to the constitution.

I wouldn't be surprised. I'll be furious it they take taoflaedurmaus off.

Bump. Somethings gotta be done.

Hickok45 is still there but he got a strike for "Black powder vs Smokeless Powder" within the past few days. A five year old video.

His channel might not last that long.

All hell will break loose if Hickok gets it.

Leave Hickok45 alone you kikes motherfuckers!

Why the fuck would he get a strike for that vid? I'll bet it's because it had "black" in the title.

This guy is right, but the question should be why is it that JewTube has been allowed to form a monopoly on web-based video streaming. Seriously, where is the competition? And if we admit it is a run-away monopoly, we can justify government control/takeover (at most) or heavier regulations to uphold the 1st amendment (more reasonable). Government intervention is more feasible of an option than seeking alternatives that are more right-friendly as no platform is immune to the kike's money. It's better to ratify it in law to stop them from doing stuff like this in the future.

It sounds good on the surface but do you know what 5ghz spectrum radiation does to the human mind? Not that our current 2.4+ isn't godawful enough.