They Still Want Teachers To Have Guns

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-09/south-dakota-signs-gun-every-classroom-bill
zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-09/idaho-school-arms-its-teachers-defense-against-violent-criminals
zerohedge.com/article/daniel-ellsberg-“secrets-can-be-kept-reliably-decades-…-even-though-they-are-known-thousands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The teacher shot himself. So a good guy with a gun literally stopped a bad guy with a gun. Fuck off bong.

Imagine thinking America is still a first world country. Teachers have to have guns to protect themselves

Imagine thinking you have the freedom to believe anything in a political system where your own freedoms are given to you by an old lady on a chair.

Imagine thinking Americans are free when they can't stay in one place for too long because they'll get arrested and they can't even cross the road without having to go to a traffic light.

Convenient timing considering Trump was just talking about arming teachers. Now they can say "see, this is why teachers shouldn't have guns!"

Just another cohencidence, I'm sure.

>Liberal teacher shoots a gun in school to try and disprove teachers with guns
>Liberals try and use it as proof that teachers with guns don't work

Anyone else find it kinda odd that as soon as Trump mentions wanting to arm teachers this shit happens? Really makes ya think.

Yeah, those oppressive traffic laws. I'd rather live with the muslims on a wet cold rock in a failed empire.

A teacher tried to kill himself. They're literally scrambling for any news title they can find to try and prove their point.

>Liberals take your guns, while their black constituency shoots you with their illegal gun.

>

I like that people think this is how crisis actors would be hired. On Craigslist.

>shitlib offs himself with a gun
Working as intended.

Two days ago someone said there would be a newsworthy shooting in the deep South on the 28th
I think that's pretty interesting.

There's always a shooting in the deep south. You know how many niggers there are down there?

Those aren't newsworthy

For the record I want amerimutts to give their teachers guns. Shit would be fucking hilarious. I really hope this happens.

>Being proud of being a cuck
The absolute state of Britain.

>Imagine thinking America is still a first world country. Teachers have to have guns to protect themselves
Could be worse. They could be banned from having snowballs

True. And (((they))) throw a fit every time we try and do something about it.

Are you allowed to want violence in the UK? Did the queen give you that right?

Why do mutts always talk about other countries when you know your country is the fucking worst.

>Has to show ID to buy plastic ware on the way home from paying his TV tax
>Calls other countries bad

Again more deflecting from mutts instead of talking about serious problem in their own country. And you wonder why you have fucking teachers with guns to protect themselves from students. Laughable country.

We literally killed people to make sure we didn't end up like you. lol

I'm assuming the teacher didn't read the sign that said "gun free zone". Many such cases. Sad!

So he didn't even want the students in danger. Kept them away.
And fired a shot out a window?
And the cops knew about it before it even happened?
Yeah, this is some BS, right after Trump said arm the teachers.

Report it accurately: At the end of the day, NO GUN WAS FOUND! #FakeNews

High capacity assault pistols

But teachers arent allowed to have guns...
How did this happen?

He must have missed it. Maybe the sign needs to be bigger.

You can't win with mutts:
>Use your flag in a post
>They attack your country

>Hide your flag
>Memeflagmemeflagmemeflagmemeflag

RIP Sup Forums 1932-2009

The actual reason for taking guns is for when they hold power of the government and can use said government against you.

Good point. This is obviously fake news. Teachers can bring guns into school; there is a law against that.

Texas.

This happens all the time, it's not reported because we don't want people to lose more faith in the education system.

Yep. As soon as the US government loses its fear of its people it's going to take a hard turn toward liberal authoritarian like the brits. When that happens watch the rest of the world fall to shit once we pull our military out.

How convenient that something you never heard of happening before, just happens right when liberals needed it to.

>Can't handle the bantz

I wonder why he do it! I guess we never know

The problem is any flag you use is going to be a meme flag. Understand that your country is a joke.

No.
Britain:
>"What's going on you cunt"
>"Nothing much wanker"

America:
>"Hey asshole"
>"WTF DID YOU CALL ME" *Shoots gun*

Also, stop taking our lingo, mutt.

It's just hard to take anything you say seriously. I feel like living in a country where it rains non stop and you're told what size of steak knife you're allowed to have in your drawer might make you into a sniveling little bitch of a person. That's all I'm saying.

Shouldn't you be doing your daily prayer towards Mecca Muhammad?

>Teachers having guns to protect themselves from students
>can't cross the road
>cant stand in one place for too long
>guns everywhere
>fat, uneducated cops
>worse dental health than Britain but takes the piss out of us even though we're third best in the world

would you like me to keep going?

Misleading. Person who screencapped it was on the west coast

Britain:
>الله أكبر
>Dead

America:
> Black youth tries to rob you on his way to church
>Shoot him in his dick

I'm not trying to pick on you user. Don't get upset.

For the most part Americans have been pretty resilient on gun control. However we've lost a lot of fucking ground. Anything the military has civilians are to have access to generally speaking. Namely automatics and explosives.

>Also, stop taking our lingo, mutt.

Absolute bollocks, try and stop me mate. Maybe if you appropriated some of our culture, you'd be able to defend yourself. Better bin that knife and pay for more migrants instead.

>> Black youth tries to rob you on his way to church
>>Shoot him in his dick

You sound afraid of your own shadow lol. Is this level of male not culled at a young age in Britain? Someone like you would end up getting his feelings hurt and shooting up a school here.

registered democrap, false flag desu

>Absolute bollocks, try and stop me mate. Maybe if you appropriated some of our culture, you'd be able to defend yourself. Better bin that knife and pay for more migrants instead.
Stop taking our lingo. I know we're much cooler and sound cooler than you. We get it, cheers. Go back to being loud and saying things like "jerkoff" and "douchebag".

American ingenuity.

>Someone like you would end up getting his feelings hurt and shooting up a school here.
This is how Americans actually think...and it's normal.

We took the best part of you years ago to be fair. You should be flattered.

Current things stopping teachers from bringing a gun to school and shooting it up:
>Literally nothing
Things that would stop a teacher from taking a gun to school and shooting it up:
>Knowing that some of the other teachers might have guns on them

I don't particularly think we should be arming any set amount of teachers - a much better tactic would be to simply let teachers in all states be able to get a concealed carry permit if they wish - possibly after having their performance reviewed by a licensed dealer or range owner or something, and also make it privileged information (i.e. the teacher doesn't have to tell anyone, even the principal, if they conceal carry or not). That way, if anyone wants to shoot the place up, they've got no fucking idea if one, or even all, of the teachers are armed.

That said, if you're entrusting your kid's mental development to a teacher you wouldn't trust to use a gun properly, you're already a fucking shitty parent who obviously doesn't give a shit about their kid.
>b-but some teachers are shit!
Yep, there sure are shitty teachers out there. But generally, even teachers who can't teach for shit still don't want the kids in their classes to get hurt, let alone fucking killed.

Haven't you got to mutilate your kid?

It's not compulsory. You know what compulsory means right? It's like when your government tells you what to do and you're forced to do it because you're a slave. So like being a Brit.

Imagine an Aussie of all people understanding nuance in a situation involving guns.

Did the teacher shoot someone or got shoot himself?

If not this it's working.

All mouth and no trousers, mate. Better hope the fuzz doesn't conk you with that doofer for not handing over your eating irons. Such a policy like your migration is clearly a damp squib. I suppose being murdered by migrants was all just hard cheese though. Don't be all miffed up about it though, mate. Sooner than later your government will become skint and all this tosh can stop for good. But it won't be easy, collapses never are. At least you won't have to deal with numpty politicians anymore though.

zerohedge.com/news/2013-03-09/south-dakota-signs-gun-every-classroom-bill

zerohedge.com/news/2015-06-09/idaho-school-arms-its-teachers-defense-against-violent-criminals

zerohedge.com/article/daniel-ellsberg-“secrets-can-be-kept-reliably-decades-…-even-though-they-are-known-thousands

American's have some of the worst dental care in the world while Britain have the best.
More American Liberal Propaganda.

Fucking Nigel Mohammed Mahmood BTFO!

Arm teachers. Extensive background checks for teachers. Purge the marxist scum from the education system. Win-win.

A fucking...leaf?

I will never understand why leaf's try to look cool. You're not one of them, American's will never accept you as one of them.

OH yeah we will. We already love Crowder.

No, just end gun free zones.

We are a rare breed, though I have John Oliver of all people (and Sup Forums) to thank for it. Way back when he hosted The Daily Show for a little bit he did a three-parter about Australia's gun control being "successful" which I thought was fantastic. Someone posted it on Sup Forums and I chimed in going on about how great it was, then some Glorious Burger just asked a simple question: "what are the homicide rates since gun control?". So I looked it up, and my fucking world crashed. The first red pill is more like a fucking 15-inch suppository.

See, in Australia fucking EVERYONE goes on about how our gun control is fantastic and stopped all mass shootings and made murder stop. Teachers, media, even our fucking right-leaning party. I had literally NEVER heard different in my ~20 years (at that point) of life. I didn't "think" gun control in Australia worked - I """"knew"""" it did. But our own fucking bureau of statistics' numbers completely disprove it. The murder rate was not affected - all it did was mean people use knives and bats to murder now, and the victim has no fucking chance of defending themself because the law-abiding victim doesn't have a gun, and all the martial arts training in the world isn't going to save you from a criminal who has a gun because he doesn't follow the fucking law - and even if you're a great martial artist and can take on a machete-wielding attacker, that's nice and all, but the 22 year old 160cm girl sure as shit isn't going to be able to UNLESS SHE HAS A GUN.

Banning guns does a fuckload more than just say "you are no longer able to oppose the government if they become tyrannical" - it says "you do not have the right to defend your life".

>hear a single gunshot, not even fired in your direction
>scream, cry and break down as you trample over your fellow students to desperately flee
>have PTSD the rest of your life
the absolute state of American women, already acting like they're the absolute authority on the topic
Guarantee five years down the road they'll be giving the whole "I survived a terrifying school shooting" spiel for pity and attention.

When the teachers start shooting kids, you know it is time to close the public schools. The schools don't teach anything except hatred of whites. Fuck the schools.

>When the teachers start shooting kids
That's when you arm the kids.

ok, just ban guns already and pray to god for your protection from your black neighbors

OI M8 U AVIN A LFF

>ok, just ban guns already and pray to god for your protection from your black neighbors
I trust blacks more than I trust bulgarians.

nice digits

Alleged event happened in Georgia Sir Bong.

anecdotal evidence is not an argument, dumb shit. stick to playing with the family fuck-goat in your 3rd world shit hole.

America.

Fucking right on cue. I hate being a conspiratard, but damn if libshits don't magically get the shootings they want/need in order to advance the gun control meme.

Most teachers have the education and background requirements to become cops.

You're not arming crackheads, burnouts, burger flippers.

Any teacher with a resume that could get him accepted to the FBI, police, or military officers program should be eligible to be an armed teacher and be sworn in as a peace officer.

>when you know your country is the fucking worst
>all this projection

Nothing about your country is desirable, Nigel.