Realistically speaking

What are the chances of another season of Little Witch Academia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EtbM2MQtLrA
archiveofourown.org/works/12046182/chapters/27395259
twitter.com/sin05g/status/908329817686155264
youtube.com/watch?v=5pW6wDJVcCU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're gonna start a crowdfunding campaign and you retards are gonna fund it.

Pretty high but not until 2020 at the absolute earliest.

Realistically speaking, it's too early to say.

As far as intent goes 1 0 M O R E Y E A R S, and plenty of talk from members of Trigger about what they'd like to do and explore with more episodes. But of course, intent alone is worthless. There's the practical sides of both time and funding. As of now, they're busy with several other projects. The success of these will of course have influence on future projects going forward. Of course there's also the factors of potential crowd funding, or influence from the production committee if LWA merch sells well.

Honestly, LWA shorts (5 minutes at most) at least once a year until S2 would be great to see.

>Crowdfunding
Stop. They already expressed that, while they truly appreciated the support and learned a lot about this method, they rather leave crowdfunding for the time being.

A Patreon is still in the works, though. And it's probably the most we are going to get if it gets approved, but that's it.

>A Patreon is still in the works, though
That's the same thing, just oftentimes without a set goal or project in mind.

That's what I've said "though".
And you're correct, that's also why I said it's the most we are going to get. Kickstarter was too much for them and a Patreon with low-key goals should be better. Still, Tattun said is having a bit of a hard time convince them.

Why are they hesitating on this!?
We WANT TO give them money! Do they have any idea how much the fans are willing to invest in their work?
Even without rewards of any kind we'd still give them our hard earned money and NEETbux... Maybe not enough for an entire season but an OVA/film would still please us.

A continuation to LWA is 100% confirmed. However, Producer said that it might be a movie, OVA or another TV series.

Honestly I think another season is in the works so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>Why are they hesitating on this!?
The kickstarter reward system was too overwhelming, too much people If remember well.
>Even without rewards of any kind we'd still give them our hard earned money and NEETbux...
This is true, though. That's why the Patreon is better suited for that, at least having us have a sketch from the staff will suffice, if they really want to give something in exchange.

More LWA is happening, but it might not be another season.

I wish you die a slow painful death, OP

I would glad give money if it meant getting the Chronicles in english.

Now this is something. I would gladly pay for this too.

I want a movie where Akko and Diana confess their undying gay love for each other at the very end

go to sleep lotte

Good thing it will never happen.

>yuri

Stop.

Now.

>Netflix takes full control of the LWA franchise

They already held hands while literally standing on top of the world.

I don't think it's gonna get any better than that.

Hori convinces the staff to bring back fusion magic. Akko and Diana fuse into a Chariot-like super witch to beat the big bad in S2 climax.

When's the next stream?
Pointless unless it has the gay ass dancing.

Not that low but ot that high

September 24.

>When's the next stream?
I've asked that before but no one answered.

I want my Han x Hidaka x Hikasa stream, Bamco!

Watched the first 3 episodes and hated it, came back later and loved it. I need more Akko, preferably a whole new season over a movie.

Ankko > Diakko, if we get a movie it will have an Ankko ending

I kinda like Ando, but it won't have anything of the sort, nor Diakko, as much as they want to think.

First three episodes are the best though.

> Ankko > Diakko, if we get a movie it will have an Ankko ending
lmao

The first two episodes are weak because it is establishing the characters, but episode three is solid.

Fuck off. AnAkko got discarded by the producers.

oh c'mon, let the guy ship whatever he wants.

>Didn't like Don't Stop Me Now
>Anakkofag
youtube.com/watch?v=EtbM2MQtLrA
You need to leave.

archiveofourown.org/works/12046182/chapters/27395259

>AnAkko got discarded by the producers.
So is Diakko.

In my defense, at the time I still had hope for Akko to become a competent witch so I thought she'd pull some bullshit broom riding skills out of her ass once she found the right broom. I'd enjoy it if I went back and watched again, it was awhile ago

twitter.com/sin05g/status/908329817686155264

Alright but I'm watching you.

I want to see a kiss

I'm assuming Constanze didn't want to be pet by Akko but Jas grabbed her anyways and started liking the scratching like a cat??

Okay.

I won't be happy until I see Diana's tongue going into a reluctant Akko's mouth, if you understand what I am trying to say.

>reluctant

>condoning rape in a show for little girls

I don't know how you make a vagina look reluctant.

Diakko wasn't discarded because it wasn't ever planned. It came out naturally from a loving staff realizing there was no way around it.

RIVAL and TROUBLEMAKER.

What made you so cruel, user?

Something something years

Ando and Akko are Friends.
Dayana and Akko are Friends.

Rivals.

You pronounce it Daiana.

No, it's day-enae, obviously

>anime version of Bewitched except it's reversed in that they try to get acclimated into magical society and having to deal with Andrews political family disapproving and normies trying to exploit magic
I'd watch the shit out of that.

Sounds like the absolute worst possible route to take LWA.

0 if you yurifags keep this up. Yuri never sells so fuck off.

Wow, rude. Although personally I would like for the show to stay with the magical exploring adventure style it had going on.

See, now that's a better idea. But under no circumstance must Andrew get a larger role than the core cast of Akko, Lotte, Sucy, Diana and Chariot.

but we need yuri for some verity away from generic average male x harem

So, now that Madoka threads are pretty much dead because of you, what's your goal now? To just keep trying to attack anyone you can find because your life is so lowly and pathetic that if you're not trying to harass others, you have nothing to live for?

I can't believe how triggered and legitimately upset you got over that. How many people do you know that actually cling to shit like this and refuse to let it go? For months now you have been trying to damage control how you were made fun of.

post cakes

I will forgive your shit taste in ships since I don't care enough about that, but fuck you for having the gall to think episode 3 was anything short of perfect you fucking tasteless mongoloid

I will because you asked.

Just Chariot from me.

Where the FUCK is the rape/dubcon content in here?

Lol, what?

If you went to any of the panels, you'd be thinking pretty high. The director was basically asking the crowd to tell him to do it, and then went on to describe backstories on characters he wants to do.

>xdd i said lol so meen i look liek som1 new xd
No, it doesn't.
Maybe if you ever did anything other than play stupid it wouldn't be so obvious and easy to tell who you are.

100% in 4 years.

So, now that Madoka threads are pretty much dead because of you, what's your goal now? To just keep trying to attack anyone you can find because your life is so lowly and pathetic that if you're not trying to harass others, you have nothing to live for?
I can't believe how triggered and legitimately upset you got over that. How many people do you know that actually cling to shit like this and refuse to let it go? For months now you have been trying to damage control how you were made fun of.

>xdd i said lol so meen i look liek som1 new xd
No, it doesn't. Maybe if you ever did anything other than play stupid it wouldn't be so obvious and easy to tell who you are.

These comments are funny. Lol!

They are so good together.

>The tassel matches her hair too
Pretty funny.

That they are.

High

youtube.com/watch?v=5pW6wDJVcCU

I'm kind of bummed that we'll never get to see Akko and OVA Diana warm up to each other over time.

We did at the very end
Akko finds out Diana likes Shiny Chariot

Why was she kissing so much ass in this scene?

Kinda, sorta? It's more like Akko starts to suspect it, Diana denies it, and then Akko gives probably her best expression.

I like to call it the "Are you a fucking tsundere?" face.

Why the fuck are the /u/threads not just deleted as soon as they're made?

I think the anime reached a satisfying conclusion, but of course that's the absolute last thing that would ever be considered in this sort of decision

It's not a /u/ thread... This is a legitimate Little Witch Academia thread where we discuss the anime, OVA's, manga, etc.
Please keep your posts on topic.

>ellipses
Stay on your containment board you fucking faggot. The same /u/shitter Dianafag makes all of these threads when they shouldn't even be made because there are no announcements.

>No announcements
We got confirmation of playable Diana in the upcoming game just, what, day or two ago?

I also think you should stay on topic. This thread isn't about you being a walking, breathing sack of green shit, so why bring it up so forcefully

user, please keep your posts on topic so the thread doesn't become derailed.
What specifically about LWA do you want to talk about and discuss?

It's not rape if she's a witch!

Fuck Off LWAtards

It flopped in sales and Netflix stats so not anytime soon.

Wait this is a shot from when she invited akko over to her room for tea right? If I remember correctly, it was because she wanted to rape her. I'm reasonably confident about that.

>never paid attention to either the OVAs or the series until a friend mentioned how good it was
>watched it all over the course of a week
>now it's easily one of my favorite series of all time and regret not following it live on Sup Forums as it was airing
I need more Akko in my life. All my money for S2 as long as they don't push Andrew in it. I want witch shenanigans, not forced romance. I'm not even a shipfag; I'd rather not see any ships at all in the series proper so everyone can just have their own headcanon shit

>I'd rather not see any ships at all in the series proper so everyone can just have their own headcanon shit
You're in luck then.

Would you buy their nightfall doujins?

I'd buy Woodward's.

Realistically speaking I want to fuck all the witches

Connie is CUTE!

Unspoken politics I guess? As far as I'm aware, they're a subsidiary of Good Smile Company, maybe there's a contract against large sum donations.