Femanons of Sup Forums, who's your favourite anime character?

Femanons of Sup Forums, who's your favourite anime character?

Mine is Misaka Mikoto when she's not having her agency drained by Touma. Not because she's a waifu, but because I relate to her.

Are you living your life correctly?

Same.

Never related to a character as much as her. Crying shame she turns into a generic archetype with zero personality when Touma is on screen.

Kamijou Touma was having another really misfortunate day. He had been bitten by Index, attacked by delinquents, lost his wallet, and had his lunch stolen by Index. So now he was being forced to go out and get a cheap lunch from a convenience store.

"What are you doing here? asks Misaka."

"Huh, Misaka Imouto?" Touma asked. "Wait… four Misaka Imouto's?"

Just like he said, there were currently four of the Misaka Imouto's standing in front of him, all looking absolutely identical to each other.

"Yes. Misaka says. By the way this Misaka is Misaka serial number 10032 clarifies Misaka."

"So you're the one I usually see… what are you all doing here?"

"We are here to treat the saviour as repayment for saving our lives. Misaka replies."

"Treat me?" Touma's stomach growled at him and he decided he might as well accept since he couldn't afford to keep buying second lunches every time like this. There was nothing wrong with accepting this little repayment right?

Or so he thought.

"Why the hell are we in a love hotel?" Touma shouted out. He had been so caught up with the flow that he hadn't had the chance to yell that yet. Being surrounded by four beautiful women would do that to you.

"We are here to treat the saviour Misaka explains for the second time."

"Treat me… to what?"

"Sex Misaka says as she explains the obvious."

"What the heck is up with that!"

"We want to have sex with you. Misaka carefully explains as she begins to take her clothing off."

Please kindly fuck off with the off-topic and frankly bad taste posts.

True to her word she reached up and grabbed her shirt. All of the Misaka Imouto's did. In perfect synchronization they stripped off their shirts, followed by their skirts, shoes, and socks. Now the four of them were standing there in their underwear.

Touma was far too overwhelmed to resist as they started stripping him as well. Misaka 10032 stripped off his shirt while two other Misaka's pulled off his socks and the final one pulled off his pants. They all ripped off his boxers as one. Now he was naked with a complete erection.

The Misaka sisters guided him over to the bed and made him sit on the edge of it. Misaka 10032 and another Misaka fell to their knees in front of him while the two other sisters got on their hands and knees on the bed beside him and started to kiss him and stroke his chest.

"What are you doing?" He managed to get out inbetween kisses.

Then Misaka 10032 and the other Misaka started to lick his penis and he shuddered with pure pleasure. He completely lost himself in the moment as the two of them skillfully licked him up and down while the other two Misaka sisters kissed him endlessly.

He thought that he had reached the height of pleasure. Then Misaka 10032 took his penis into her mouth and started to suck on it. Touma had never had a blowjob before, and he quickly found that he liked it. He liked it a lot. The other Misaka sister kneeling at his feet started to lick the bottom of his penis and his balls while Misaka 10032 took care of the top.

"That's incredible." He managed to get out. Then he started returning the kisses of the two Misaka sisters kissing him, with twice the enthusiasm they were showing. They accepted it happily and he decided to slip one of his hands under each of their panties and start teasing their pussies. All four of the Misaka sister moaned when he did this, including Misaka 10032 who currently had half of his penis in her mouth.

"That feels good, please continue Misaka begs." One of the Misaka's kissing him begg

Didnt you learn any manners?

Low quality post

Kindly fuck off

Why specifically femanons?

"The saviour is delicious Misaka reports." Said Misaka 10032 when she pulled off of him for a breath. Then she put it back into her mouth and started to deepthroat him. His shaft went all the way down her throat and she looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Fuck that feels awesome!" Touma shouted out. "I'm going to cum!"

Then he did right into Misaka 10032's mouth and she greedily gulped it all down. She savoured the taste of his cum and didn't spill a single drop. "So that is what cum tastes like Misaka notes."

"That was… incredible." Touma said. Absolutely incredible."

"Now for the main event Misaka says with enthusiasm." One of the Misaka's that had been kissing him said. She moved so that she was hobering over his lap and facing him, while Misaka 10032 and the other Misaka kneeling at his feet licked his penis until it was hard again.

"I don't know if I can handle four people." Touma confessed.

"The Misaka's are connected by the Misaka network explains Misaka. Making one Misaka cum will make all of us come Misaka says."

"Alright!" Touma shouted. "I'm not going to hold back okay!"

He plunged his penis into the Misaka clone and clamped her lips into a kiss. She and all the other Misaka's shuddered in pain and he realized that this must be her first time. To distract her from the pain he decided to kiss her again and again.

After a while she said "Please start moving says Misaka."

"Yes!" Touma yelled. Then he started to fuck her as hard as he could. She moaned into his mouth and all the other Misaka's moaned with her.

While Touma was fucking the Misaka in his lap all the other Misaka's crawled onto the bed beside him and started rubbing their bodies against him. They were feeling the same thing the Misaka in his lap did and they liked it.

"More please begs Misaka."

"Please fuck us as hard as you can begs Misaka."

"Misaka loves your penis so much says Misaka."

With the three of them whispering in his ear Touma grew larger and doubled his pounding into the Misaka in his lap.

"Misaka is in heaven says Misaka!"

"Misaka never wants to stop this begs Misaka!"

"Misaka will do anything for you so just keep fucking her Misaka says!"

"I'm going to cum!" Touma shouted.

"Please cum inside Misaka and impregnate her!" The Misaka in his lap begged.

"Misaka is cumming yells Misaka!" The other three yelled

The five of them all came at the same time and they all collapsed onto the bed in a heap.

After some panting Misaka 10032 said "More, please says Misaka. Misaka would like to have her hymen broken by you begs Misaka."

The three Misaka he hadn't fucked directly got up and bent over so that their asses were sticking up and facing him.

"Alright!" Touma shouted "I'll break the illusion that says I can't have sex with four women at once!"

He got up and pushed his again erect penis into each of the Misaka's in turn, breaking all of their hymens. He waited while they felt the pain and when it was over he stuck himself into Misaka 10032's pussy. Then he stuck his hands into the other two Misaka's pussies.

"That feels so good yells Misaka!" Misaka 10032 shouted.

"Misaka is getting three pussies stimulated at once yells Misaka!"

>because I relate to her
Being autistic is not something to be so proud of

Just wanted to have a place to honestly discuss rather than listen to disgusting shit like in most other threads.
Manners don't come into it; the topic of this post is not a Toaru thread, and honestly the story is skeevy and disgusting.

Reminder:
> Index Manga surpassing S2 content and entering S3 territory and beyond. Volume 19 releases this Fall
> Railgun manga entering a new arc and resuming, alongside Volume 13 releasing this Fall
> Accelerator manga entering a new arc this Fall
> NT19 entering a new arc and releasing this Fall
> VO manga releasing this Fall
> 2 new games, one covers the story, the other is a spin off to bring in new fans, both gaining media exposure
> Dengeki shilling Raildex lately in the media
> Miki saying "wait a bit longer" earlier this year in regards to Index
> New Seiyuu for the mobage
The stars have aligned, S3 S O O N

"Misaka never wants this to end yells Misaka!"

"Please fuck Misaka harder begs Misaka!" The Misaka he had fucked in his lap earlier started to kiss him while he had sex with the other three.

"Misaka is cumming!" All four of them shouted at once.

"I'm cumming too!" He shouted.

For the second time all five of them came and collapsed into a big sweaty heat.

"Wait." Touma realized. "When you said making one of you cum was making all of you cum… did you mean all of you?"

"Yes Misaka pants. You have just made all 10000 surviving Misaka cum."

"That was incredible. Can we do this again tomorrow?"

"Misaka wishes you to do something else tomorrow says Misaka as she begins to explain her plan."

-The next day-

"So? What am I doing here?" Misaka Mikoto asked.

Touma and her were currently in the same room that he had had an orgy with the other Misaka's in just yesterday. "We're here to have sex." He whispered in her ear.

"What?" Misaka asked in shock.

Touma kissed her suddenly and pulled off her shirt before she could react. The he ripped off her bra and started to tease her nipples. She protested at first but soon that changed into moans and he was able to strip off the rest of her clothing.

"Why do you want to do this all of a sudden?" Misaka asked him.

"I'll tell you later." He told her.

Then he stuck his penis inside of her and broke her hymen. She cried out in pain and grabbed onto him.

"I love you!" She shouted. "I have for such a long time!"

When the pain wore off Touma started to kiss her and then he stuck his penis inside of her and started to pound her.

"It feels so good!" Misaka shouted. "I love your penis!"

For the next five minutes Touma fucked her as hard as he could and kissed her as much as he could. "I'm going to cum Misaka!" He shouted.

>Femanons of Sup Forums
So all of Sup Forums?
We're all little girls here.

Why would you come to Sup Forums if you're not a disgusting sex weirdo?

She acts on the female instinct becoming utterly single-minded in her pursuit of love.

Because I want to discuss anime in a place where people can just talk without having to moderate their words and can just be themselves.

>If you relate to any fictional character you have autism

I just hit the motherload of fanfiction!

>Femanons of Sup Forums

Sounds like the kind of place that would attract a bunch of sex weirdos.

Make or find an IRC channel like a normal person then

You're more than welcome to be yourself here. But yourself has to be a little girl who is a sick fuck and not some cunt attention whore trying to create a safe space.

It's alright to lust after characters and masturbate, but that's what /h/, /e/, /y/, and /u/ are for. Sup Forums is for anime. Why do you think all the inane generals got nuked? They weren't talking about anything.

A tie between Satsuki and Michiko.

That's stupid. Being myself means I have to be myself.

"Okay now, Haruto-kun, take deep breaths for me okay?" A young woman asked kindly as she held a stethoscope to the chest of an even younger boy, no older than the age of 7. "Okay, that's great. Thank you very much!"She added with a smile, jotting down her observations on paper.

"Did I do good?" The boy eagerly asked, a wide grin on his face. "Mommy said that because Mikoto-sensei is the one in charge of me, I'm gonna get better faster than any other kid and then I'll be able to run with Naru outside!"

Misaka Mikoto smiled gently at the young child, her hazel eyes glinting with emotion as she lightly ruffled his hair,

"You did great, Haruto-kun, but no running with Naru-chan until I say it's okay for you to do so, alright?" She said, lightly tapping his nose. "You have to drink your medicine and eat all your vegetables so that you'll get better even faster! For now, you should continue your mobility and muscle training exercises with Taeko-sensei alright?"

"Sure! I can go and practice with her now, right?" Mikoto nodded, before pressing the buzzer and asking for a nurse to bring in a wheel chair for the little boy. Once she said her thanks, she felt small hands lightly grasping the fabric of her white coat. "Say, Mikoto-sensei...can I ask you something?" He asked, a small blush dusting his cheeks.

"What is it?"Mikoto sat on the edge of the bed, eagerly awaiting the child's inquiries.

"I'm turning 8 in a few days, remember?" He started, turning his head away from her. "My birthday is on the 1st of May, right?"

"Of course I remember! Did you want to throw a birthday party for you with your friends? If you want, I can ask permission from the Director so you can use one of the function rooms."

"Really?'' The boy immediately perked up at her words, but then suddenly stopped. "No! I mean, that's not what I meant!"

"Oh? I thought you would've wanted to spend it with your friends and Naru-chan?" She asked, puzzled that she was wrong with her guess.

It's the way it is. If you think it's stupid then leave. Nobody is forcing you to stay here.

"Did you want something else then? If it's something I can help you with, then I'll be glad to do it for you."

"Really? You'll do anything?!" Seeing the boy's enthusiasm, Mikoto couldn't hep but smile wryly at him.

"Of course. Anything for my best little patient!" She answered, with just as much enthusiasm.

"So then you'll marry me?!"

"Of course I'll marry y-wait, WHAT?'' Mikoto paused for a second, staring incredulously at the young child before her who had just seemingly proposed to her.

"I'm turning 8 in a few days and Mommy said that Mikoto-sensei is 26! I'm getting closer to your age! I can marry you then, right?" Haruto stated brazenly, taking the older woman's hand into both of his, making her blush and stumble upon her words.

"H-huh? B-but, Haruto-kun...don't you think I'm a little too old for you?" She asked, trying to pry her hands away from his grasp. "We're 19 years apart for goodness' sake!"

"Nuh-uh! Mommy said that Mikoto-sensei is still pretty young! And you don't have a ring on your finger like Mommy does and you don't even have a boyfriend!" Mikoto visibly flinched at the young boy's words, but tried to brush it off with a nervous laugh. 'He's just a child Mikoto' she thought to herself. 'Get a grip on yourself and pull it together!'

"But what about Naru-chan?" Mikoto tried to bring the child's attention to someone else. Someone that wasn't her. "Naru-chan is pretty cute and you get along pretty well, right? Plus you're the same age! You'd be able to play all you want with her once you get better!"

"Naru can be my best man at the wedding!"

"But Naru-chan is a girl, though?"

"But she acts like a boy!" He retorted. "Mikoto-sensei is a lot prettier and more girly! And you're really nice and gentle! You're the perfect wife!"

"Now that's just rude!" The door suddenly slid open, revealing a little girl with messed up hair that was forcefully tied into medium high pigtails. She was wearing a yellow shirt and denim shorts paired with pink socks and sneakers. Behind her were two women who were snickering loudly at the situation. "As if Mikoto-sensei would ever marry the likes of you! And what part of me is like a boy huh?"

"Hey there, Naru-chan!" Mikoto greeted happily, thankful for the girl's interference. "Did you come to visit Haruto-kun? See, Haruto-kun? Naru-chan is worried about y-"

"Hmph! Who cares about that ugly idiot!" Naru stomped indignantly as she made her way towards Mikoto, clinging onto her waist once she got to her. "I'm here to protect you from this idiot!"

"Who's the idiot here, stupid Naru!" Haruto asked with a cute little glare directed at his childhood friend.

"You are, obviously, stupid face!" Naru stuck her tongue out and made a face at him. "Mikoto-sensei is too kind to refuse when you're desperately forcing her to marry you! Someone needs to stay by her side and make sure that no ones takes advantage of her kindness!"

"Alright now, kids. I think that's enough." One of the women who were behind Naru a few minutes ago entered the room, wheeling in a wheel chair. She was a kind looking woman with glasses who had her medium length black hair tied back into a simple pony tail. She wore the usual white and blue scrub suit prescribed to the physical therapists of the hospital. "Haruto-kun is going to be late for his training if you keep that up."

"Oh thank God you finally decided to show up." Mikoto sighed exasperatedly.

"Taeko-sensei!" Naru greeted happily. "Please go ahead and take stupid Haruto so he can go ahead and do his training while I stay here with Mikoto-sensei!"

"Hey! That's no fair!" Haruto immediately responded, sending her glares that she simply ignored, much to his irritation.

Tits or GTFO.

>"""femanons""" cancer in Sup Forums
What happen to this place.

How has this thread not been deleted yet?

"Naru-chan..." Taeko smiled kindly as she squatted down to face the little girl. "You know, today is Mikoto-sensei's day-off. She shouldn't even be here today, so she can't stay to play with you all."

"Ah, but it's not like I have anything to do-" Mikoto interjected, but was stopped when the other woman decided to enter the room, closing the door behind her.

"And I guess this is where I come in." She said with a smile, flipping her long black hair back. "Come on, Mikoto-san! It's your first day-off and you want to spend it here, in the hospital, in your place of work? You're defeating the purpose of having day-offs!"

"Nice to see you too, Ruiko." Mikoto sighed, greeting her long time friend, Saten Ruiko. She wore a loose fitting, white button up blouse with bluish slacks cut a few inches above her ankles paired with white shoes. "But it's not like I wanted to have this day-off. I would've been perfectly fine even if- "

"You haven't taken a single day-off since you started working except for holidays, Mikoto-sensei. The Director personally gave you a day-off. If you could call it that. He practically gave you a week!" Taeko explained as she helped Haruto onto the wheel chair.

"The Director?" Naru asked quizically. Ruiko smiled before walking over to the young girl and fixing her hair. "The big old guy with the beard?"

"That's right, Naru-chan" Ruiko laughed as she re-tied the girl's hair. "But he's no ordinary old guy, he's Mikoto-san's father."

"I swear..." Mikoto sighed. "Isn't he abusing his power? Giving his daughter a week-off just like that! It's not like he does that to every other doctor in this hospital!"

"Seriously, Mikoto-san..'' Ruiko sighed as she finished fixing Naru's hair, patting the girl's bangs so that they'd stay down. "You must've set a record for the longest time of working without taking any leaves or absences. It's been nearly two years! That's why you and me are gonna go and have a girl's night out with Kuroko-san and Kazari

You know the drill-tits or gtfo

"Even if I did try to escape, chances are Kuroko would come after me with her teleportation and just bring me back to wherever we're staying at for the night." She sighed in defeat, knowing that there was no way out. The two women eagerly awaited the young doctor's reply as the two children simply sat there, completely unaware of what was happening. "Alright fine, but I'm only taking two days off, got it? I can't leave my patients unattended for an entire week!"

"It's not like you're the only doctor in this hospital, Mikoto-san. This place has the best pool of doctors! You don't have to worry about your patients, but well...Tabigake-san knew you wouldn't take the entire week off." Ruiko smiled as she watched her friend get up from her position on the bed.

"If he knew me so well then why give me a week-off at all?" Mikoto mumbled under her breath as she knelt down to face the two little kids, one who was currently seated in a wheel chair and the other who stood protectively beside him. "Sorry I can't play with you guys today. I promise I'll play with you next time, okay?"

"Ruiko-nee always takes away Mikoto-sensei from us..." Naru pouted as she stared at the scuffs of her shoes.

"Sorry about that kid. But we need to spend some quality time with Mikoto-sensei or else she's gonna end up as a lonely, successfully rich doctor with no social life. " Ruiko grinned as she stood beside Mikoto, a hand to her hip.

"She's not gonna be lonely!" Haruto interrupted. "She's gonna marry me! And I'll be with her always so she'll never be lonely!" His abrupt declaration made Taeko and Ruiko snicker once more as Mikoto just blushed and shook her head.

"Thanks for that, Haruto-kun, but you should really just focus on getting better, alright?

I am a femanon and Galko is my favourite anime character.

what a garbage thread

She said with a smile as she stood up and let Taeko wheel him out, Naru following shortly behind them. "Remember not to push yourself too hard and always listen to Taeko-sensei, okay? Be nice and watch over him for me, okay, Naru-chan?" She called out once more as the two kids smiled at her and gave a big wave of farewell before the door closed behind them, leaving Mikoto and Ruiko alone in the room.

"Those kids are just adorable." Ruiko stated as Mikoto took off her white coat and stethoscope. "I'd bet that once they get into middle school, they're gonna start acting weird towards one another and then they'll realize that they loved each other the whole time they were bickering."

"Don't you think they're a little too young to be thinking about love?" Mikoto asked skeptically. "Haruto-kun needs to focus all his energy into getting better so he can actually go to school properly by the time they become middle schoolers." She stated, her voice sounding gruff and tired. Ruiko immediately frowned as she followed Mikoto out the door, the sound of the young doctor's low heels clacking against the tile floor.

"How bad is it?" She finally asked as she realized that they were walking towards Mikoto's office. "Is his condition improving at all?"

"His condition is improving, but it's not really enough to consider him getting better, if you know what I mean." Mikoto answered lowly as she checked her clipboard which had the young boy's files. "We've managed to strengthen his structure, and as you can see, he looks normal, almost as if he doesn't have muscular dystrophy . We've also managed to slow down the degeneration of his muscles, but it's still not enough. We still can't find the cure."

"Isn't his physical therapy going smoothly? Taeko's the best physical therapist in Academy City and she's been at his case for as long as he's been diagnosed with MD."

what the fuck is going on

We are all girls here.

Newfags not lurking has been a thing since forever. This isn't really anything new.

Though honestly I blame the generals. Generals ruin fucking everything.

"It's going as well as it possibly could but PT isn't really the cure. It helps in the alleviation of some of the symptoms." Mikoto sighed as they reached her office. She slumped down on her comfortable desk chair, placing the files on her desk. "Since MD is mostly hereditary or is caused by mutation during the early stages of development, I thought that if we studied more on the patient's DNA we could figure it out, but I guess it really isn't that easy."

"Hey now..." Ruiko chided, standing in front of Mikoto's wide oak desk. "This disease has been around for as long as humans have been alive. Of course it's not gonna be easy! If it was, then Einstein or some other genius would've found the cure to it already!"

"I know that...but Ruiko..." Mikoto swerved her chair around so she could face the wall where her diplomas and certificates were placed immaculately in frames, along with a few pictures of her with her friends and family. Among these was a frame which had a green Gekota stationary paper filled with numerous Thank you's and a single small square frame which held a tiny semi-wilted cherry blossom petal. "Treating MD is the only thing I have left to live for..."

Ruiko silently stared at her friend, unable to find the proper words to say back to her. What could one possibly say to that open declaration of hopelessness? 'Í can't really blame her though... Losing people she loved one after another just like that. How could you live every day of your life knowing that things would just never be the same again?'

"Mikoto-san..." Ruiko choked out after several troubling minutes of silence.

"I'm sorry about that." Mikoto smiled sadly at her friend, picking up her bag from the other table and rummaging through it's contents. "I probably shouldn't have went off and blabbered stupid stuff like that. You were saying something about a girls' night out?"

just sit back and enjoy the flames

Yes but it renders the moniker "femanon" is entirely redundant since it creates a superfluous distinction. An user who lurked would fucking know this.

Ironic shitposters from the generals

Ruiko kept her gaze on Mikoto, before shaking her head and sighing.

"You know, you're only a year older than the three of us." She said, following Mikoto as she went out and locked her office doors. "You don't have to act like Kuroko-san's onee-sama or anything, even if she still calls you that. Isn't it about time that you outgrew that facade of yours? No one sees you as the Ace or the Princess or as an Angel anymore."

After a while of not hearing a response, Ruiko said no more as the two of them silently walked in the hallways towards the parking lot. Once they were seated in Mikoto's car, with her in the driver's seat and Ruiko riding shotgun, Mikoto simply sat still for a while, not starting the car or even pushing the key into ignition.

"Mikoto-san?" Ruiko asked, unable to bear the silence anymore. Mikoto sat still for a few moments more before turning the key, her car roaring into life.

"A lot of things in this world are easier said than done, Ruiko." She said icily, not bothering to turn her head to face Ruiko as she simply put the car in reverse and drove away from the parking lot.

"The same way a lot of things in this world are actually quite easier than you make it out to be." Ruiko retorted just as coldly after a few more seconds of silence. With that, Misaka Mikoto had nothing left to say, and they spent the rest of the journey in silence.

nice big word dumb dumb

"Uh oh..." Uiharu Kazari sighed as she stared at the message on her phone. "Looks like Ruiko failed, Kuroko-san. It seems as though Mikoto-san still gets extremely touchy with the topic." She called out to her friend who was busying herself in the kitchen.

"I figured just as much..." Kuroko sighed as she brought in a tub of popcorn into the living room of her penthouse. "What's their status as of now?"

"It seems like Ruiko talked back to Mikoto-san and Mikoto-san gave her the cold shoulder for half an hour. She only started behaving normally when she asked Ruiko what kind of clothes she should be packing for the night." Kazari duly reported, a habit she had not lost ever since her days as a Judgment officer.

"I guess this result is better than last year's attempt. At least she ends up coming with us this time. You ended up floundering about and crying the minute Mikoto-neesama snapped and she stormed off and went back to work."

"I already apologized for that didn't I?" Kazari whined as she placed her phone onto the table, hugging a pillow to her chest. "Seeing Mikoto-san like that...just really surprised me. How come you're never the one to try and talk to her? You've known her the longest out of all of us!"

"That's precisely the reason why I can't be the one to go and convince her." Kuroko sighed as she plopped down on her black single seater. "I know exactly what makes her tick and given my temper, I might just go ahead and make her explode at me. Given that magnitude, I'm not even sure if we'd ever be able to repair our bond after something like that."

"Mikoto-san always gets volatile when it's a week before her birthday..." Kazari thought out loud as she stared at the ceiling, the flower crown she used to wear reduced to a small bunch of flowers that tied her medium length hair and hung loosely on her shoulder. "It's been two years huh? Somehow I can remember everything as if it just happened the other day."

storys about to get good

You're being pedantic

No I'm just stating a fact.

Just be honest and say you want to suck Touma off

"Oh trust me." Kuroko muttered darkly. "The desire to kill gets stronger and stronger every time I see Mikoto-neesama so depressed and mournful all because-"

"You can't kill someone who's no longer here, Kuroko-san." Kazari's words gave way to a temporary pause as Kuroko tried to piece herself together once more. She looked at her phone and noticed the date: April 26. They both knew that today was just the beginning of the week-long struggle. "You know, come to think of it, I never really understood why Touma-niisan did the things he did. He loved her with everything he had. We could all see it as clear as day. Wouldn't he normally consider Mikoto-san's feelings, given the situation back then? How could he just..." Kazari trailed off, her mind losing the ability to find the right words. The light buzzing of several appliances around the room could be heard as neither of them spoke.

"Maybe it was precisely because of that." Kuroko answered simply as she saw her electronic picture frame flashing pictures of their younger years, of her beloved Onee-sama with him.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Kazari asked, watching Kuroko as she made a move to stand up and pick up the frame from the table.

"Maybe it was because he loved her too much." She angrily shut down the electronic picture frame, throwing it inside a random drawer, not caring if it broke. "And for that...I'll never forgive him."

Silence enveloped the room once more, before small cluttering noises could be heard.

"Kazari~! Kuroko-san~!" Ruiko's voice called out as she walked into the living room. "I brought along Mikoto-san. Did you guys finish preparing everything?"

"We're as prepared as we possibly could." Kuroko smiled, acting as if the tense aura from before didn't exist. "I'm surprised you managed to drag Mikoto-neesama from her work. Considering the fact that she almost never has the time to spend with any of us." She added poking fun at her once revered upperclassman.

Stop larping, mobileposter.

guyyyyyz wead my stowwwwy

"Now come on, you know that that's not true, Kuroko."Mikoto huffed, dropping a small duffel bag onto the floor. "I'm not always so busy that I don't spend time with you guys. We go out for coffee every once in a while, don't we?"

"And that's about everything." Ruiko walked across the living room, taking a seat beside Kazari and grabbing a handful of popcorn. "You never go shopping with us, you don't go to the movies with us, you don't even join in on our sleep overs!" She counted off with her fingers, her mouth still full of the savory treat.

"You know, to be fair, I think we are a little too old for sleep overs, Ruiko." Kazari noted with a smile as she turned to Mikoto, beaming happily. "It's nice to see you again, Mikoto-san. I must say, it has been quite a while since we last saw you."

"And here I thought you were actually on my side on this one, Kazari." Mikoto crossed her arms, feigning annoyance before she sat down. "Though I really am sorry girls. The kids at the hospital really need all the help and attention they can get. Treating MD is like a race against time. We need to find a way to stabilize them before they're rendered unable to walk. I just want to do everything I can for them. I mean, you met some of the kids right?"

"Yes, we've met quite a few of them. Is that Haruto still after your hand in marriage?" Kuroko suddenly asked, appearing behind a blushing Mikoto, carrying a tray of iced refreshments. "God knows how long that kid has been trying to formulate a plan to trick you into marriage."

"How come everyone knew that Haruto-kun saw me that way?" Mikoto muttered, grabbing a glass and gulping it furiously, as if to hide her embarrassment.

"Some things just never change I guess." Kazari answered good-naturedly as she took another glass from the tray.

"Ah, but he did finally set his plan into motion though, Kuroko-san." Ruiko commented, taking Kazari's glass, making the smaller girl frown before she bent over and picked up another one. "The little devil asked Mikoto-san for a favor for his upcoming birthday with this kitten-like expression on his face. Mikoto-san said yes even before she knew what he was asking for."

"If you'd been watching all along then you and Taeko should've done something to help me!" Mikoto whined, remembering the dilemma she was in. "If Naru-chan hadn't show up and busted through the door like that, I probably wouldn't be able to handle rejecting him! Do you know how much trouble that could've been? We're 19 years apart for God's sake! I would've been arrested! All my hard work into becoming a doctor leading towards nothing because I couldn't say no to one of my patients! Oh just imagine the shame!"

"I'm more worried of the fact that you were actually thinking of a future wherein you married the child." Kuroko remarked snidely as she sat on a chair near Mikoto, a glass in hand. "Please don't tell me that the reason you've rejected all my advances throughout the years is because of some pedophilia-related fetish?!"

"Goddamnit, Kuroko. You make me sound like I'm already some kind of criminal. " Mikoto muttered, until a bulb lit up in her head. She looked over to Ruiko and winked at her, which confused the younger girl. "But speaking of crimes, you do realize that I could still send you to prison for all those things you did to me back when we were still in school. Stealing my things, stalking me, taking unwilling pictures of me, and multiple accounts of sexual harassment too."

>
>
>
>guyyyyyz wead my stowwwwy
sorry bud but you're officially trying too hard now

"Please, Mikoto-neesama. As a lawyer, I already declare myself guilty of crimes of passion." At these words, Ruiko finally got the message Mikoto was sending, her eyes glinting with mischief.

"Crimes of passion, my ass." Ruiko commented, a smirk gracing her face. "I'd bet you're up on a different level of passion altogether with your Keisuke-dearest." Kuroko flushed beet red as the three other girls merely laughed away at her embarrassment and misery. "Seriously though, years upon years of dating and you still act like some kind of teenager in love whenever we mention his name. Shirai Kuroko, top bar passer, ex-Head of the 117th Branch of Judgment, and given the title of Thorn Queen by all your admirers, blushing and stuttering over a guy! I'd never thought you'd last this long with someone like him, but damn. Look at you now."

"I agree with that one." Mikoto happily added, taking pleasure as Kuroko's face grew even redder, her mouth still trying to find the ability to speak once more. "Kei-kun is so soft-spoken and calm and kind. He's your complete opposite! You've been dating for what? Seven years or something? Give the guy a fewer things to worry about and just accept his proposal why don't you?"

"Wah...Why do you know about that?!" Kuroko exclaimed, standing up from her seat. "I never even told anyone yet so how come-"

"Kuroko-san, no one would ever dare propose to a girl without consulting the girl's closest friends and family first." Kazari answered with a smile, completely amused at how the girl was acting. "He contacted all three of us and asked for Mikoto-san's help in reaching your family and asking for your hand." This was news to Kuroko's ears as the other three girls went on with their expose.

>guyyyyyz wead my stowwwwy
>tryharding

zozzle

"It was a good thing Papa was well-acquainted with your father." Mikoto stood up to take the glass away from Kuroko's hand before she threw it at anyone, and sat back down. "It was really amusing watching Kei-kun fidget nervously all night. He asked me to accompany him to the dinner at your father's place but when the big talk came in, he politely told me that it would be better if he talked to your family by himself. You can imagine my surprise when someone as calm and composed as Kei-kun went out of the room nearly jumping out for joy, hugging people and thanking them for some inexplicable reason." Mikoto laughed as Kuroko just stood there, absolutely stupefied at the girls' revelations.

"So I guess this means that you haven't given him an answer yet?" Ruiko asked, obviously enjoying seeing Kuroko in such a state. "Don't leave the poor guy hanging and give him a straight up answer why don't you?"

"K-Kei..." Kuroko shook her head and coughed, trying to clear out the high pitch in her voice. "Keisuke has told me that he was in no rush." She said, regaining her composure. "We're still pretty young. All things considered, I'm still a newbie lawyer, and he just started getting used to handling the reins of his family's company. He said that we should both focus on our careers, with our future in mind. He just asked me the big question to serve as some kind of reminder."

"That he'd always be there for you, no matter how busy you get or how seldom you meet and that his feelings would never

>multiple layers of irony

You don't even want to know how many layers of irony I'm on. I don't even believe you would believe me.

change?" Mikoto continued with a knowing look on her face. Kuroko looked stupefied once more but then she just shook her head, face palming. "You really shouldn't be surprised. Kei-kun is such an honest guy. If you ask him, he'd answer you with the truth straight up. He knew right from the very start that you wouldn't answer him right away so I told him that I could just zap you unconscious and place you somewhere on a stranded island and get you two hooked up and married but you wanna know what he said?"

"Not really." Kuroko answered. "I don't think I can handle-"

"It was a rhetorical question. I didn't need your answer." Mikoto said, rolling her eyes before continuing eagerly. "But anyway, he said that you'd probably want to take your time with all this. He said that since you'd been so obsessed over me in your younger years, and since not a single one of us in our group had a normal teenage life, he wanted you to enjoy your years as a young adult. He wanted you to build a name for yourself in your career, and strengthen your identity as a person. He didn't want to tie you down with marriage, he just wanted you to live your life on your own terms, doing things that make you feel fulfilled and happy. I'm just a friend of the person he was in love with but I was positively swooning when I heard him say that in the car." She finished, turning to see Kuroko who was once again red in the face, utterly embarrassed but completely blissful nonetheless.

"I probably would've questioned his sanity and ask him why he was dating Kuroko-san again." Ruiko commented with a light shrug, making all of them giggle like a bunch of school girls.

Heterosexual kuroko already requires quite a few

I disagree. Your observation is both mundane and utterly pretentious.

This isn't a To Aru thread.

"But it really is amazing, isn't it?" Kazari muttered wistfully as she smiled at their small circle of friends. "To think that we all used to be just a bunch of middle schoolers hanging out after class and during weekends, getting into trouble every now and then. But now, look at us! Mikoto-san is a widely-known doctor, Ruiko became a grade school teacher, I became a computer engineer for Academy City, Kuroko-san is finally a lawyer and even though she hasn't technically answered him, she's engaged!"

"I'm actually surprised that Kuroko-san got over her obsession with Mikoto-san." Ruiko laughed, remembering all the duo's antics. "She was the weirdest out of all of us, but now she's the only one who actually has a love life?! Isn't that just weird?"

"Ah! But I always thought that Mikoto-san would be the first to get married though!" Kazari's small laughter was suddenly the only thing that was heard in the room. Kuroko and Ruiko knew where this was going, but she somehow didn't take the hint. "Remember when we were still in high school and Touma-niisan asked us for the best way to propose to Mikoto-san? That was..." Once the silence grew uncomfortable, Kazari suddenly realized her mistake and promptly shut her mouth. "I'm sorry." She mumbled lowly, lowering her head "I just got swept away by the nostalgia of things and well...I guess I said something I shouldn't have." No one spoke a word as Kazari nervously played with her thumbs, waiting for any kind of response.

"You know..." Mikoto said, finally breaking the thick, suffocating silence around them. "I know why Papa always gives me a week off before my birthday. The same way I know that you guys are planning something every year. I've been keeping count you know? You failed the last attempt, but this time, I came. I came because I wanted to tell you guys that I appreciate everything you've done for me, but really, nothing you do will ever make anything better.

>my characters

>femanons
>Sup Forums
Choose one

Also,
>females liking anime
>ever

Ban evading too you fucker eh ?

how do you even ban evade

Nice meme. People can like whatever they want.

Use a proxy/change your IP.

Suck my dick, this is Sup Forums
What this guy says. Uphold the status quo or be called a newfag cunt and fuck off.

no?
no they cant

proxies don't work and many IPs no longer allow you to change your IP

Only in America I suppose. As a britfag all I have to do is turn my router on and off and I get a new IP. But hey, discussing how to ban evade isn't really Sup Forums related and this thread should just head peacefully to the archive before it gets deleted

Fanfiction is allowed but as long as it's on-topic.

This is 100% off-topic.

It depends on your ISP, as I said. ATT&T and charter are two examples of ISPs that now make changing your IP impossible by binding your router IP to the router MAC address.

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

>10. No spamming or flooding of any kind. No intentionally evading spam or post filters.

>F-fanfiction is allowed guys, the mods did warn me but it is allowed I s-swear!

DED

tbqh guy you fucked up when you stopped posting those 2-3 paragraph doujin scripts that not everyone was 100% opposed to reading

THANK YOU BASED JANITOR

>but because I relate to her.
So you think that your success in life is due to hard work when it really was because of a government program deciding to assist your development at the expense of others?

Not even that, it was SHEER LUCK that she had what it took to become a level 5. She won the esper lottery.

No, that's not what I relate to her about. I relate to her because I feel like she's like me in personality.

but aren't all your accomplishments due to sheer luck when it comes to it?

Double that sheer luck. There are quite a few people with the potential to be level 5 that aren't made into level 5 because fuck you.
Basically OP is saying she's a cunt and everything in her life was predestined to go her way by a magic upside down wizard man.
Fuck you OP.

I wanna be your Touma, biribiri.

Only some of them.

Filthy level zero scum. Get out!

>Aren't all your accomplishments due to sheer luck?
That's an interesting way to think of it. Allow me to say this. Some people are born lucky and have everything given to them on a silver platter. Other people have to make their own luck and crawl from the dirt. The second one is a relatable human being, the first one is some sort of cold inhuman creature incapable of feeling empathy for those that struggle. Considering everything ever done to be due to somebodies luck and not due to their own accomplishments and hard work.
Basically, fuck you.

"So Kami-yan, did you know that one person holds several virginities?" Aogami said during lunch.

"I'm sorry, what?" Touma responded in unbridled confusion as Accelerator, Jason and Tsuchimikado laughed their asses off.

"I'm saying that there's not just 'one' virginity. It's a huge misunderstanding!" Aogami slammed his fist on the table, attracting several onlookers to the dramatic scene.

"J-just calm down alright?" Touma requested as Jason took hold of the conversation.

"He's not lying Touma. It's a fact that me and Uiharu discovered last night."

"Look Jason. I appreciate the thought to keep me informed but I don't want or need details on your sex life." Touma argued.

"But it's vital for you to know." Jason countered. "It's imperative knowledge for you to have for when you finally sleep with your harem."

Touma shook his head while Aogami nodded in agreement.

"I'm actually kind of shocked that you didn't know about this Kami-yan." Tsuchimikado added with a bit of skepticism in his voice. "It's recently become common knowledge."

"What do you mean common knowledge?! Who the hell cares if multiple virginities exist?!" Touma shouted in protest.

"The world cares Kami-yan." Aogami responded sternly. "Unlike you, not everyone has the leisure to lose their penile virginity whenever they please."

"Really? You think that I can lose my 'penile virginity' that easily huh?" Touma laughed sardonically.

"Of course you can fucking hero." Accelerator said sourly as the other guys nodded. "The girls you hang out with are practically begging to be fucked by you. I'm surprised that not one of them has stolen your bondage virginity yet with how reluctant you're being."

"Wait wait. Out of curiosity, just how many 'virginities' are there? I want to know so that I can avoid my mind being burnt by the unexpectedness of you guys' idiocy." Touma asked for clarification.

"Ah ha! I was wondering when you'd ask Kami-yan!" Aogami grinned in delight causing Touma to regret his question. "You see, there's a virginity for every play and body part you use in a sexual act. For example, if you get a handjob for your first time then you just lose your handjob virginity. However, if you get a handjob while also being tied up, you then lose your handjob virginity AND your bondage virginity."

"Hmm…" Touma muttered. "Isn't this overly convoluted? I mean, doesn't this just give people more excuses to brag?"

"Didn't you hear me earlier?! That's the point Kami-yan! In this day and age, it's impossible for us normal males to achieve every orgasmic desire they have! At least, through this new way of labeling, we can all boost our pride!" Aogami argued.

"Sure, whatever." Touma sighed.

"Really Touma, that's your response?" Jason shook his head. "To think that I even had a modicum of respect for you. Disgusting."

"Excuse me? Say that again and I'll-"

"You'll what Touma? Fight me? Pfft please. If you were even half the man that I thought you were then you wouldn't bother fighting me! You'd be out there right now having sex!" Jason exclaimed.

"…" Touma shook his head in exasperation.

"Or are you just too afraid Touma? Afraid to take a step in your life? A step that will change it forever?!"

"Of course I'm afraid!" Touma admitted.

"Then do something about it!" Jason advised. "Conquer your fear Touma! Go! Go have sex with the girls that love you!"

Touma slammed his fists on the table.

"Fine you know what?! I will!" Touma declared as he left the café.

"Don't you think you went a bit overboard there Jason?" Tsuchimikado asked with a grin.

"Nah. I think that's just the push he needed."

"I said that but…who am I kidding?" Touma sighed as he walked back towards his dorm with lament clear in his stance.

'What is sex anyway? It's just a meaningless act for pleasure isn't it? Aside from kids, there's no real point to doing it. Does sex really live up to the hype it gets?' Touma thoughtbefore he heard his phone ringing.

"Misaki? What's up? It's not like you to call me like this." Touma greeted with a hint of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry. I'm not in trouble or anything. I just… want you to come to my dorm." Misaki said suggestively.

"I-I'm sorry?" Touma's voice cracked.

"It's important. Just come to the general area and I'll guide you to my room. You've done this before right, it shouldn't be too hard."

"Um…sure?" Touma answered, unsure of himself. To be completely honest, he felt as if this was a trap of some sort but Misaki must've had a legitimate reason for contacting him like this…right?

"Great! I hope to see you soon Touma!" Misaki said lovingly as she ended the call, prompting Touma to question the end point of this quest he accepted.

Despite that however, he shrugged off his uneasiness and headed towards Tokiwadai.

Little did he know however that the Railgun was following him from behind.

After some unsettling close calls, Touma managed to make it to Misaki's lavish room much to his slight thrill and great chagrin.

"How was the trip here? Was it as exciting as last time?" Misaki asked with a devious grin.

She was wearing her usual uniform.

"Please don't ever bring that time up again. It's the last thing I want to remember." Touma pleaded as he got used to his surroundings. "Anyway, why did you call me here Misaki? It must be important if it required me to come here of all places."

"About that…" Misaki started as she turned off the lights in the room and lit up a candle with a lighter that she recently acquired. "It's about us."

"Huh?" Touma muttered, flabbergasted. The drastic shift in tone from the room's ambience to Misaki's voice caught him off guard.

"Or more specifically, everyone." Misaki shook her head before elaborating. "You see Touma, day after day, week after week, month after month, your lack of action has caused all of us to grow impatient and increasingly…frustrated with you."

"What do you mean 'all of us'?" Touma asked in legitimate confusion.

"Don't play dumb Touma. As cute as it is, it hurts to see you run from the truth." Misaki retorted as Touma tensed up. "You're aware aren't you? Of the many girls that have fallen for you?"

Touma didn't respond.

"Yet you refuse to take any action despite all of us being prepared for it, craving it?"

Misaki walked closer to Touma who seemed to be trying to hide the flushness that took over his cheeks.

"Even though I love you Touma, I have to be blunt. You've really been pushing my buttons lately." Misaki said quietly causing the atmosphere to get more awkward yet inviting.

"So as punishment for that…" Misaki moved her mouth next to Touma's right ear. "I'm going to take the initiative."

>Ban evading
You fuck off too.
To add on to this, Luck in the real world is an abstract concept that may or may not exist, we understand very little of the universe and there is no way to tell if a person is lucky or not. Luck is an unquantifiable existence that we merely believe in as it helps us to believe that we are able to achieve results that are less likely to occur than what you believe, I could go on and on with bullshit about how the universe might work but my point is that everything regarding luck in the real world is basically baseless conjecture.
However "Luck" as it exists in a fictional world truly exists as the characters within said world will have a favorable outcome if they are main characters. Relating yourself to such a character who always gets things to go their way in the end is foolish and possibly dangerous to the individual.
Luck in fiction exists as it is all predetermined
Luck in reality may not exist as reality is random.
There. Fuck you OP read my garbage.

it was a warning

A warning generally means 'Hey don't do this'.