Why does Sup Forums dislike this?

why does Sup Forums dislike this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/evvik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

streamable.com/evvik

It's degenerate.

It's disgraceful behavior. No class at all.

I'd love to see them all get fucked by BBC at the same time.

i dont...id berry my face in the one on the right tho

> it's ok to be nude because art depicts nudeness
> it's ok to kill people 'cause art depicts murder.

that's disgusting. do you have any links of them getting fucked?

Art shows that nudity is nothing new. Society's never been "too good" to show off their naked body, only too repressed, eg dark ages

lol, those boards lack the ass required to mock the picture.

Because pol is full of virgin fags that are bitter at the world because they are either too scared to talk to any female or they have been rejected by every female they have come into contact with. This leads them to posting on here crying when they see a picture of a naked woman, not enjoying it like any normal functioning male. There's a severe lack of testosterone on this board I'm sure that probably has a part to play in it all aswell. It's always the same shit 'this is degenerate' no , your just a faggot that will never know how it feels to put your dick in a female. Fucking pathetic fags.

good point...just because i like that ass and would bend her over and fuck on the spot, doesnt mean im degenerate....i still wouldnt let any non whites near any of them and obviously i would cum as deep as possible to increase my chance of having a white baby

I don't mind. Girls being girls.

based macaco

there is still feces coming out of there

SWEDEN YES

Fucking cuck. The point is to show the beauty of nudeness has a place and must have a taste.
It's not random shit *flash my cock in a degenerate parade at some kid's face*

I don't know of any celebrated art that depicts murder. Killing and murder aren't the same. Western Civilization has always celebrated the female physique. Is this repression of womanhood a new thing because ppl are so afraid of muhammad?

Not saying it's wrong. Muhammad has to go. But why are girls showing off their tushes playfully bad?

this is NOT degenerate.

>not twerking
>not rubbing against dicks in public
>not sucking 100 dicks for feminism
>not even totally naked in body paint like russian protesters
>actually making a point about art, not random slut behavior

This. Not THICC enough for a Reubens.

Well when you put it that way.

However if they women were actually posing to recreate the the piece and didn't have trashy tattoos, then I think it might actually be pretty cool.

4, then 2. Just kill the others ugh

They're gay

Why so uncultured?

Cocks isn't a part of a womans body, god damn moron. And the pic I posted isn't the same as an old man flashing his cock in a parade at some kid's face. I hate pride parades, fwiw

uncultured.