I'm fucking done

I'm fucking done.
I spent 8 years thinking a Kenyan Muslim was going to take my guns.
But now the MAN I VOTED FOR is using this type of fucking rhetoric.
THIS CUNT SHOULD KNOW BETTER. SHALL NOT INFRINGE

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/evvik
mobile.twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/968952338898591744
youtu.be/P89CBU8E6jU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

streamable.com/evvik

go back to Sup Forums YOU FUCKING FAGGOT.

You shills are busy today.

You mad, kike?

I usually filter meme flags, but I turned off filtering today. It's the same shit every day.

He's talking about the mentally ill or people who post on Facebook about wanting to shoot up schools you super fucking nigger faggot

Relax, nothing will happen even if he tries.

There are some of us Dem's who'd rather not have gun control.

How is this shilling if HE FUCKING SAID IT?
MY president said he has no problem taking the guns of HIS citizens. This is a violation of our second amendment RIGHTS. This is a slippery slope that will ultimately lead to guns being TAKEN from RESPONSIBLE citizens.
So yes, I'm livid.

Tell you nigger faggot friends that we're telling them to keep their hands off of guns for their own sake, and not ours.

Are you retards implying that the feds shouldn't have taken that kid's guns away? Didn't the FBI contact him like 30 times? You're all just being autistic.

Partly because of the fact that you ran to Sup Forums to do this with a meme flag on. Nothing weird about that right?

Sure thing, Shlomo

>Kenyan Muslim was going to take my guns
Funny thing is, Obama only wanted sensible gun control laws. He didn't propose any bans.

They don't listen to anyone who isn't Progressive enough and not fucking Shumer/Pelosi cock.

There's maybe only a few of us who idolize JFK left, not much I can do other than back you guys up. Sorry mate. :(

The definition of mental illness gets changed all the fucking time you dirty kike

You're a pathetic excuse of a Sup Forums user. I bet you're a Sup Forumsfaggot. Or you're a literal conformist to the establishment.
We would have LOST OUR SHIT if that Kenyan immigrant said something like this.
>He's talking about the mentally ill or people
They're still American citizens! This would be violation of our rights. First, he'll take them from the """mentally ill""" then big government will use this to take OUR guns, you fucking retard shit eating faggot.
This isn't about Trump. This is about big government slowly controlling our rights as citizens of the united states of AMERICA.

executive order to ban bump stocks and wants to raise the age to 21 to buy long arms

non-ironicly finished with this president.

i will not stand for regan 2.0

>We would have LOST OUR SHIT
>We

Show your real flag faggot.

>We
Wuz

RIGHT. what about the nearly 4 million vets with ptsd? do they not get to own guns even though they are consideredablely more trained than I, just because they have a mental illness?

nope. im voting for a woman just to piss Sup Forums off :P

I'm fucking Mississippi born and raised. I bet you're a north eastern faggot. Fuck off, yank.
Fuck that commie shit.

Dems will run a black disabled trans woman or they're bigots.

He's talking about people like the shooter who make threats to shoot up a school over 30 times, and making threats like that is already a crime. People who commit crimes involving killing innocent people shouldn't have guns.

Doubt it. Show your real flag faggot.

If a single new gun restriction becomes law I will not be voting for Trump in 2020 and I'll stay home midterms.

>RIGHT. what about the nearly 4 million vets with ptsd?
you illiterate retard. Did you even bother to read what I said?
>They're still American citizens! This would be violation of our rights. First, he'll take them from the """mentally ill""" then big government will use this to take OUR guns, you fucking retard shit eating faggot.
This isn't about Trump. This is about big government slowly controlling our rights as citizens of the united states of AMERICA.
I clearly said EVERY American citizen should have the right to own firearms. It's in our constitution and it's what our founding fathers intended. You really think I would want OUR troops to be denied their constitutional right? Learn to fucking read.

How about you show your flag you fucking lying piece of eurotrash shit.

You're no different than a fucking dem. He can say whatever he wants. It's in our first amendment. It's also in the second amendment that ALL Americans have a right to bare arms.
It's incredibly unamerican to take another man's gun. Regardless of the context. It's big government trying to disarm our country.

The cops had everything they needed to charge that faggot cruise with a felony which would have disabled him from buying guns. No they're coming. Congratulations everyone. We're all officially mentally ill. Pick a fucking reason why it doesn't matter anyway.

Trum speaks like a retard. You need to try and understand what he meant. He says that knowing that Cruz was a mentally unstable person and had already made threat of shooting his school, police should have acted, impeding acces to his weapons.

But how about turning your flag on so we can see you're actually from the US. Shouldn't be too hard to prove right?

Report troll threads.
Do not reply, there is no discussion only a memeflag baiting.

Fuck off. I don't care where he is from. He's apparently more deserving to be an American than you.

The problem stems from him saying they should have taken them away whether or not they had the right, without due process

Happy you autistic retard?
Considering you've been pestering me instead of seeing what big governement is trying to do, you must be a Soros shill. Hope tearing our country apart was worth the 400 dollars a month.
HOW IS THIS TROLLING? Our president said he would have taken guns away from his citizens. This is a big deal. If Obama said something like this, you would be losing your shit.
Fucking partisan hack.

>expecting some sleazy New York billionaire to give a shit about your gun rights

I'm sure the Drumpfkins now agree that taking the guns - taking them early, and frankly, very early, very, very early - away is the right thing to do. That I can tell you.

Trump was a life long democrat

you shouldnt be surprised by this Goy

Rewatch your highlights from WACO. It's going Nationwide boys and girls.

I'm so done with this shit.

Lol jHqrKGFf BTFO

Got all your homework done early today I see.
Good lad

Voting is fucking stupid

im agreeing with you silly

>Our president said he would have taken guns away from his citizens.
He was talking about that Parkland shooter.

You haven't called me reddit yet. Your handlers are going to be upset. No shekels for you.

Still falling for the Trump rope-a-dope ... Leftists are literally fucking retarded.

Pro wrestler=reality tv star=politician
voting is fucking stupid

I suppose you're going to back this up with info that Cruz wasn't a U.S. Citizen now?

This is what we get for not backing rand. Trump made some gains but at the end of the day he is no randlet. But the magapedes will keep up with trump cheerleading until the SHTF, r_donald is not old Sup Forums

Well, to be honest it's a lot better than if Hillary were president.

I'm sorry, friend. I'm over come with emotion, as you can tell.
Ok? The Parkland shooter was still an American citizen who had the right to bare arms. Taking guns from him WITHOUT due process is a violation of our rights. That's the definition of big government reaching.
He also said, clearly, that he would take guns from the """mentally ill.""" The deep state can easily alter what they mean by """mentally ill""" and begin to disarm us.
Is this so hard to understand or are you purposefully ignorant?

You voted for a fickle, vain populist who will do, or say what he thinks will be popular.

He has no core principles or spine.

What about his victims? What about their rights?

yeah but no but yeah but no but... Cruz had some school shooting videos on his social media page and that must be good reason enough to take guns away by government

If Obama had claimed the right to confiscate guns without due process, the Articles of Impeachment would be written by nightfall. The Never Trumpers were right.

*Trump enacts a gun control law*

LOL ITS A 4D CHESS MOVE

came here from Sup Forums to laugh at you fucking losers :^)

You're another idiot.

you're an idiot for taking MSM taking points.
They got you, Trump was speaking of people that are making threats of death on people and threatening school / office shoot ups.
But MSM edited that part out so it appears he is saying "just take the gunz".

Bump stocks are fucking stupid, after the first shot it is next to impossible to get good aim on the next shot, anyone that thinks they're a good thing is also an idiot because bump stocks amount to nothing but spray and prey, not something that is needed in any situation.

What is more fucked up is that it takes a Canadian to tell you this stuff.

didn't read just posting Viper

Yes, just like you bitched about Obama putting people on a no-fly list without their knowledge, and then told them they had to affirmatively get themselves off of it.

Because you're so fair.

>take guns away by government
You might be use to big government buttfucking you in front of your family, but we sure aren't.

More , Twain . Xoxo.

That's probably the least retarded thin he has ever said

>Sup Forums
>laughing at anybody
you faggots are half-retarded

Yea what about the FUCKING FACT that the cops had everything they needed to charge him with a felony THEY JUST DIDN'T! NO WE NEED NEW LAWS RIGHT TO DISARM ANYONE BECAUSE THE GOVERNMENT SAYS SO!!!

if you are taking (((anti-depressants))) like Prozac, then your guns SHOULD be removed. Fuck mentally ill people

Threatening to shoot up a school is a terroristic threat. Those dumb fucking cops should have arrested his ass and done a psych-eval so that little fuck couldn't buy guns. I don't want niggers owning guns either and they're american citizens. Crazy people from all races shouldn't be allowed to own a god damned gun if they are threatening to use them to kill people for no good reason other than someone hurt their fucking feelings.

JUST LIKE ALL THE REST
>trump IS armstrong

I think ppl like Trump are only allowed to be elected so that unpopular things can quickly be passed without making the "system" look bad.

Examples: guns and moving Israels embassy to Jerusalem

They are both terrible things that can now be blamed on this one term puppet..and the establishment can claim "oh look we told you the guy was bad it wasn't our fault", meanwhile the whole thing was planned years ago.

Ppl on this site, and in may other places think the marxists and (((they))) are scheming how to fuck us and end up on top. No, they already won. This is all theatre.

A guy predicted this in a thread 12 hours ago wtf

The government abuses every power they get. Jesus Christ the PRESIDENT got caught up in some shady FBI shit. What chance do we have?

You're unamerican if you think a citizen should be disarmed. They have the right to own a fire arm.
Go back to Canada. You're not wanted here. It's the most retarded thing he's ever said.

I feel this way too, leaf.

>SHALL NOT INFRINGE
You know how I know you are a shill?

>disarm the mentally ill
>(((doctors))) decide independent thought and questioning authority is a mental illness
>anyone that would use the 2nd amendment for its intended purpose is now disarmed
Good job.

The most important thing to note here is the kid threatened to shoot up the fucking school and the cops knew it. He should have been arrested for felony terroristic threats and had guns removed. If you think any differently you're an immature faggot that should an hero.

Mentally ill will be another definition that (((they))) manipulate.

Do you remember recently how they are calling for video game addiction to be classified as a mental disorder? This is just the beginning, it will be a slippery slope that will end in all "wrong think" being classified as justification to take guns and fuck up innocent citizens lives.

Kiss your freedoms goodbye

having conservative views is already pushed as mental illness by (((their))) psychiatrists user

or think jews work in their own interests?

also makes you mentally ill according to them

This is whose side he's taking
His Jewish relations were clearly something we should have been afraid of.
mobile.twitter.com/ryanstruyk/status/968952338898591744

instead of taking the child's way out "SHILL!" "REDDIT!", why don't you defend Trump on this one.
G'head, we're waiting...

*crickets*

Why are you defending the infringement on one of the most important amendments that make the USA a free nation? That's pretty ignorant, leaf.

OP is a faggot

>Yesterday it was the laughably out of context video games quote
>Today it's the laughably out of context guns quote

The only thing I'm thinking about these days are your ashes leaf.

it's a fair topic, not shilling.
it's crazy how liberals still hate him and make fun of him, even though he's doing exactly what they said they wanted him to do.
they literally just blindly hate him.
i honestly think he's doing 4d chess.
make the democrats ease up the anti-gun rhetoric.
he saw how crazy they were getting, how serious they were to go full gun-grabber.
so he preempted them.
maybe get a court case defending due process.

dangerous times though. if hes not chessing, or if it flops or has dangerous unintended consequences, shit could get hairy.

i think he should just stick with "guns arent the problem." because they're not.

The definition of due process means you can't just accuse people of being mentally ill to strip their gun rights.

call me when it happens

youtu.be/P89CBU8E6jU

youtu.be/P89CBU8E6jU

WHAT IF THEYRE ALL DEMONS IN HUMAN FORM

Dianne is really nailing the "happy merchant" there