Self defence

A black gang has been terrorising my estate, since it's a upper middle class area they ransack it during the day hours, my mum's friends house got robbed and the guy only had a pair of scissors to defend himself against 5 blacks...i was thinking of getting an air handgun as you need to go through a tiresome process of getting an licence for air rifles/automatics (live ammo guns are completely banned in my country as well as combat knives etc ) any Americans who are experienced with weapons or setting traps around my property to catch one? I heard they practically go for Asian homes so I'm even more worried I'm next, as I know they are not really armed except maybe one has a kitchen knife maybe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-IdRkquxs
bombshock.com/weapons_combat
youtu.be/Qt0wXKEoReE?t=2m21s
quora.com/I-want-to-learn-to-fight-with-a-katana-What-martial-art-style-of-fight-is-the-right-one-for-me
blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=118
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>has an estate
>doesn't have a garage to make shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=PB-IdRkquxs

Take up archery as a hobby.

Estate means neighbourhood in Europe basically and I do have a garage but I'm not a black Smith to make shit like that user

Get a couple of german shepherds. What you really need is a shotgun but I suppose that's not an option.

First of all fuck you burgers and your rage bait due to Trumps actions. Say goodbye to your guns.
Second, pic related.

What about air pistols? I can get the gas ones that make it sound pretty deadly and it can shoot through wood and glass

Third, you have and always will have more niggers than europe. Its not even a competition. Also mutts.

get a bunch of these do-dads and arrange them around the house like decorations

>Convert to Sikhism
>Carry big fucking knife cuz religion says \you’re allowed to
>be on /pol’s bro-tier list
>animal slaughter rules much more humane than halal or kosher regs

>he doesn't know to buy a doggo

wao!! hao nu er yu?

Actually not a stupid idea if you're that desperate. Someone was murdered with a blunt object a couple of doors down from me at university, they aren't a meme.

We don't booby trap our houses, we have guns and many of us have security alarms that automatically send more armed men to our houses if they go off.

Yeah, it seems like your best option is to get a guard dog

violence is the only language they understand

>blacksmith

bombshock.com/weapons_combat

Hope they got raped and impregnated by the BBC.

Just watch Home Alone.

What country do you live in? Some EU countries have laxed laws when it comes to antique guns..

A baseball bat and screw bolts around the end, long enough to stick out a inch

Slingshot with steel shot.

A thick sock filled with steel nuts or lead.

Get creative

are you euro's really so cucked your mind can't conjure up an improvised weapon to defend your livelihood from feral people?

>Third, you have and always will have more niggers than europe.
Not for much longer.

If you have nothing else, an 8-ball in a tube sock works nicely.

crossbow

~8inch kitchen knife proper attached to the end of a good broom handle.

Remove the handle from the knight, split the end of the stick insert the blade add a very strong glue/epoxy and then wrap with twine or are really strong string.

A spear like this is going to give you a massive advantage if they are also using knives.

A good large woodcutting axe works as well unless you are so cucked you can't even buy that.

A large breed dog is also a great deterrent.

Fuck air guns. They're worthless and wont stop anyone. Use mace. If you're willing to skirt the law and have a good lawyer, use bear mace. Keep it next to some camping gear in your living room so you can claim that you normally would only use it during camping but ended up using it in defense of your life. Depending on how faggy your liberal country is that may or may not work as a defense. The niggers will wish they were dead after being sprayed with 2% mace. It will stop 100% of niggers in their tracks. They wont be doing so hot with the legal 1.4% limit of human mace either, but I'd still carry some sort of backup weapon as well (machete, metal bat, etc depending on what is legal in your area).

youtu.be/Qt0wXKEoReE?t=2m21s

best show ever!!!

martial arts were invented when the peasants were disarmed. lots of documentaries.

>drinking saltwater
Everytime

somebodies angry. do you need a hug?

I lived in Baltimore MD for years. The negos hate crazy, so if confronted act insane. Have a jar of gas, bleach, acid or ammonia tell them your going to torch them. I know bleach isn't flammable but they didn't take chemistry. A bat with nails punched through it. Reinforced entry. Cops on speed dial. Death metal on 10.
Scenario: Some African gentleman and his merry band of friends jiggles your doorknob. Call cops tell them you see 10 armed blacks. They kick at your door which you have reinforced. Get bat w/ nail and approach door with jar of fluid. Just before the door comes down play death metal on 10. As they breach throw 3 liters of gas on them and scream like a madman. Swing bat at heads. throw match. Enjoy. They will never fuck with your house again.

story?

You would too if you were surrounded by niggers

A machete or an axe is a tool and therefore is not a weapon.

Disassemble your microwave and assemble a death ray.
Results may vary depending on the model.

High concentration base/acid

>t. Londoner

Here this is made from shit you can find easily.

Or this.

ignore all ATF posters

Aren't you rich? Just hire some bodyguards.
Getting some guard dogs are also a good option.
I don't think air weapons are more effective than dogs. Don't understmate the efficiency of trained dogs.

i can't fucking build a bomb you fag

>Can't use basic human ingenuity to build simple weapons
Numales deserve death.

Then you are not being threatened enough to fear for your safety.

Yet

>air handgun
Unsure if multishot CO2 pistol or some pump up. Regardless, aim for the face and fire relentlessly. No one hangs out to have their eyes and teeth shot out of their face with .177

My liberal father and brother and sister said this is a "violence free house "

Look user you come from a weapons culture, I don't so obviously I wouldn't know that stuff, but I'm not saying I wouldn't want to learn but not the too complex stuff, something like the other user said like a spear and stuff

famous last words

read this:

quora.com/I-want-to-learn-to-fight-with-a-katana-What-martial-art-style-of-fight-is-the-right-one-for-me

then get yourself a full set of swords....plus daito if you dont want to kill them...

you can then have a Katana, (longsword 38 to 41 inches) wakizashi (shortsword from 28 to 33 inches long) and a knife called a tanto..get practicing ,get gud...

you can buy stuff from the Uk here:

blades-uk.com/view_items.php?cat_id=118

these are hand forged and most are folded, in the Uk they are legal to have, check your laws but it shouldnt be illegal if you are a member of a club.. good luck and enjoy the learning..

You seem upset, my swarthy friend. Wanna talk about it?

OP asked for ways to protect his home, not virginity.

If you can't have guns. This is the option I'd go with.
And be sure to get some practice.

Who the fuck is still living in Europe. If your well enough off to libe in an "estate" your well off wnough to uncuck youraelf and come to the US and join the resistance. Also serves your right for not having guns to kill human garbage.

EUROWEENIE...

Simply find a light weight metal pole, study enough. Sharpen the end. Heat the end to make it easier to shape. Be careful

Kill them first. They're worse than niggers.

add a cover to it so it looks like a stick most of the time

bruh you don't know how to make basic tools to defend yourself with? I read your OP post and felt bad but now I'm just kinda disappointed.

>flag
>spear chucking tips
checks out

>I need to defend myself and my home

>Hurr, make a flammable explosive device durr

Well, I guess you would know since you’re the original Africa of Europe

Woodcutting axe
Hatchet
Machete
Shovel
Pick
Pickaxe
Hammers
Sledgehammer

If you can't envision how hardware store tools can't be weapons, you're hopeless

O, and nails are perfect for traps.

Put them in small planks and hide them in grass along the route of whomever.