TRUMP HAS NOT CUCKED!!

If Hillary was elected Guns would have been taken Day 1,

If Bernie has won and the school shooting took place Guns would have dematerialize from existance.

Trump is just trying his best to make Deals with everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Agreed. And in the end, he will be seen as the person that ended shooting massacres. No one will be able to deny that Trump saved America.

>when your God shows a chip in his armor
i know better than to doubt God King

>Guns would have dematerialize from existance.

Check your brain in the tub and pick out a better one,
If you're trying to make sense, you're doing a poor job of it

Jewish Magic

>And in the end, he will be seen as the person that ended shooting massacres
Lmao, imagine being this naive

>TRUMP HAS NOT KEKED!!
Yes, he has. He's compromised our firearm rights and gotten nothing in return.

>If Hillary was elected Guns would have been taken Day 1,
>If Bernie has won and the school shooting took place Guns would have dematerialize from existance.
So because other gungrabbers would've taken all our rights, it's acceptable for Trump to take some of our rights?

>Trump is just trying his best to make Deals with everyone.
...At the expense of our firearm rights.

>And in the end, he will be seen as the person that ended shooting massacres.
Yes, Trump will surely be treated fairly by the media the Democrats now...

So you are admitting gun control curbs mass shootings?

Ok SHILL

And what if Gerry Johnson won?

aleppo would be capital of israel

>And what if Gerry Johnson won?
The press secretary would be a fat dude stripping down to his underwear.

> (You)
>Jewish Magic

I think you need to stop touching yourself there

why do you care?
you mean as opposed to dropping like flies?

shouldn't you be sailing down a creek somewhere.

Honestly my sole reason for supporting Trump was that I didn't want more overseas wars for shit that was of no benefit for me. I knew Hillary would continue the legacy of war and destabilization that the rest loved so much. I figured, whatever happens to the country internally can always be rectified. I had been pretty skeptical about Trumps motives since he got into office, since it just seemed like he was trying to please either republicans, or his vocal fans.
This gun control shit actually shows a side of Trump I didn't really think was there. I totally understand people wanting to keep their guns, 2A shit and all that, but it really seems like we have no idea how to control it, and nobody has found any kind of solution since Colombine so with every mass shooting I feel we haven't done the diligent respect to the 2A that something like that requires. However many excuses people make for the cause, the fact remains a psycho can obtain a gun and blast a bunch of innocent people. I think we've abused the 2A by not taking it seriously as a responsibility. I keep getting closer to thinking we no longer deserve it.
Should have been more careful i guess, because looking at how the wind is blowing, its going away

>you mean as opposed to dropping like flies?
"What if the child consents though?"

kek

Im just chillin until RFID chips become manditory.

Every "deal" made with the left gets us closer to Soviet Russia. The right can no longer compromise.

>The right can no longer compromise.
That's all the Republicans know how to do anymore.

the absolute state of brainwashed trump cucks
sad

also, all the illegal mexicans in my town are still here.

you're absolutely pathetic. why do you worship a New York Democrat reality TV star? it's an act dude.

their opinion is entirely irrelevant. why do you even respond to those flags? are you just retarded?
>muh 4d chess
yes. yes you are retarded.

Whut're you talking about. If Hilldawg won then the right would be energized to defend gun rights just like they've always been. Stoneman would've ended with anemic education reforms to improve red flagging homicidal autists,

Trump doesn't give a shit about the NRA's interpretation of the 2nd amendment. He's a populist who has a political suicide pact with the Republican party. He's uniquely the WORST person you want to influence gun rights if you're interested in celebrating the 2nd amendment.

And that's the problem. He talks about how he supports the 2nd amendment and all that, and then he tries to compromise to make everyone happy. There are some things that should never be compromised if you truly believe in it and if you are always trying to please everyone then you don't stand for anything. Never try to compromise with communist whether they are in the streets or in your own government.

No shit, Trump's a populist. Why the fuck are you surprised? At times Trump was a democrat, and also an independent. He's also a billionaire who's always specifically felt motivated to be a voice in pop culture. These aren't biased statements, these are facts.

If you woke up to Trump in 2016 and now feel betrayed, then you're a

>Trump's a populist.

With a Goldman sachs cabinet.

I'm not surprised one bit of what he's done lately. I wasn't talking about just Trump, I just meant in general. If you ever work with or have an elected official that compromises on everything, then it is best to not get your hopes up on said person since they do not have any moral convictions that they adhere to and will change them in a heartbeat.

POINT
make it

its like this shit just keeps being done over and over again to try to make anybody who likes guns seem like they all agree or would fucking degrade themselves to do like dumgb shits like you do

trump is some kind of example of what (we) are. then oh wow hes' comprimised of course yourd be comporised too the retards you then attempt to push on everybody

WHAT THE FUCK ! the left is nuts

>HILLARY AND BERNIE WOULD HAVE DONE IT SO IT'S OKAY IF TRUMP DOES

I have never understood the logic of the lefty. How can you secure your security by giving all your weapons to Trump's government?
How does that works ?

The ATF is making regulations on the rate of fire of firearms, the regulation has the power of an actual law.
> NO ONE
can stop it there is no veto on this.
this regulation is coming from the >ATTORNEY GENERAL, Jeff 'Fuck you in the ass' Sessions
He is forcing this down the pipe line and the reason why ITS a regulation is because the CUNTS in power don't want to risk LOOSING THE REELECTION.
>Wake the Fuck UP

Thanks again Republicans!
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2018/02/mental-institutions/554015/

Holy shit Trump mutts in denial. Fuck your civic nationalist jew puppet overlord.

with a republican congress?

"trump is just a jew"

>TRUMP HAS NOT KEKED!!, says increasinlgy nervous magapede for the fortieth time the last seven minutes

>Last minute amendment, $75 billion in wall funding
>Either democrats finance the wall or they don't care about the children
You're a fool if you don't think that this will happen.

trump shouldn't have to make a fucking deal it's a constitutional right not a bridget or tax code jfc

I hate trump supporters. I voted for him for the chaos but for those who care enough to miss such a god damned slowball nuke its insane. You're supposed to be making the left understand that someone they think is hilter tier taking guns away is literally what the second amendment is supposed to stop. It should be easy as fuck to redpill millions of normies on the concept and purpose of the second amendment.

You fucks going on about 4d chess can't even understand 3d chess.

>>Lefty

Please do not associate retarded Democrats with leftists, who are pro-gun

He has no reason to make deals with democrats, since they have no power to implement policy right now. It's simply cucking and there is no excuse for it.

>proposing legislation to prevent Hunter S. Thompson from exercising his rights.
>disarming 18 year old service members.
>giving liberals a (major/minor pending) victory.

100% Cucked, you filthy animal!