HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eOUaWdnpX-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happens if a pedo locks himself in there with all those kids?

White kids going into a Gas Chamber looking Structure ? I wonder who could be behind this ?

PFFTTT the absolute state of America

Ah, I see. Get them in a small space for easier killing.

youtube.com/watch?v=eOUaWdnpX-c

>using a meme flag
Hmmm..... I'm sure you live a first-world nation...

>enter school and shoot
>kids get locked in bulletproof boxes
>set school on fire
>new high score

CAN NOBODY READ SIGNS?! WHEN WILL THIS MADNESS STOP?!

>You don't have a right to a public education
You DO have a right to keep and bear arms.
>Maybe you should raise your own kids if you love them.

Literal cuck shed

This isn’t a bad idea. Get all the kids in a bullet proof barrier until the police arrive. I like it. That way communists can’t take my AR15 and be a cucked pussy like Australians.

I'm sure you're not.

What happens if the shooter is illiterate, hmm?

Thank (You)!
My concerns have been laid to rest

kek

literally nothing wrong with protecting children

Worked gr8 at Waco :^)

Post feet.

oh sweetie..

Is somebody going to bring a tank?

Nah, just set fire to the structure and burn the children like we used to burn the Jews.

yes and the best way to protect them is by taking the guns away

faggot

link to vid?

Why make a special panic room? Just reinforce the classroom door.

You could just put armored bulletproof doors on the classrooms cheaper than that bullshit.
I don't know why no one is talking about this.
Close them and lock them during a lockdown.
What?

>buy stocks in (((security)))
>put the (((playhouses))) inside (((no gun zones)))
>turn the mentally ill against society via 24/7 esoteric predictive programming in every form of mass media
>profit

>muh cuckshed

APOLOGIZE TO SWEDEN Sup Forums

kek
>willfully sending your kids to get brainwashed by commie unionized teachers in literal prisons and there is a slight chance they may die in a mass shooting

Maybe home schooling is a better bet.

>implying sweds wouldn't just put migrants into the shelter before natives in shooting event, that's probably carried out by a muslim anyway

topkek

mouthy sjw's are very loud minority, most of swedes are arrogant egoistic and selfintitled bastards

it's not about cost, it's about instilling fear in the average citizen, trapping them between a rock (school shootings/terrorism) and a hard place (total authoritarianism)

I guess the memes about america are true

fugg. the perfect storm.

Cost is just the bonus. Kind of like how (((Chertoff))) got rich selling naked body scanners to airports after being in charge of Homeland Security and compelling airports to buy them.

Are you going to be the one to try and take them you snaggletoothed britbong fuck

three periods make an ellipsis, indicating an omission from speech without taking away from its overall meaning.
two periods after a "sassy" post just mean you're stupid.
stop being stupid.

can I get some context here?

>162266442 was right.

You eyeing her for the brothel or to cook her into kebab?

I suppose you COULD install emergency exits for every classroom and catwalks with staircases leading down, so that even people on the upper floors can escape. But that would be common sense and we can't very well have that. It's haram to be sensical.

If you really wanted to shoot up a school, you might not want to bring a rifle inside. Maybe you'd rather with wait for or cause a fire drill and then fire in to the crowd at a distance. That's what rifles are good at.

Easier to escape and not get shot or tackled or whatever.

Odds of that are pretty good considering most shooters are rethuglicans