CANADA YES! Trudeau says top complaint from Canadians is not enough immigrants

Trudeau says top complaint from Canadians is that Trudeau is not bringing enough unskilled 3rd world immigrants.

>youtube.com/watch?v=eGgTV1yCUAM&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just a friendly reminder that Canada is 49% white (53% in 2016).

make that 48%

>Inshallah

We should plaster some liberal party propoganda posters around the country promising country-wide genocide of the white race. at this point its the only way to discredit them completely. with a targeted enough effort we could censor any attempts to say the posters aren’t from the party.

>not knowing this is the liberal plan

They even made a video making fun of White Genocide entitled 'Beige Horizon'
>youtube.com/watch?v=Wb55teb1gJ0

The fills me with joy. Enjoy and spreading cultural enrichment, for the next generations is truly spectacular.

Metaphoric God-xir bless Trudeau.

This I know about, I’m talking actual promises to kill white people. The Liberals are already thinking it, they won’t even have the brains to claiml it fake news.

Well whip up some propaganda then

This fucking guy, I’m just waiting for some raving mad Canadian war vet to turn his face into pink mist, it’s going to happen

the power of jewish globalist fucks has no limits. I pity you, canada

Jew

It’s true. I was just complaining about that today, in Brampton

canadians are actually disappearing. leafs are an endangered species. i think at least half of the country is immigrant; way more if you count the ones born here too. there is no fucking way canada is 70%+ white. i do not believe it for a minute. maybe rural canada is different but the cities are gone.
it's really weird desu. i'm the last white man in the building -- and i'm not canadian. i don't even play "spot the white guy" on the train anymore because i am that fucking white guy.

>ok

>be leaf in the great white caliphate
>play spot the whitey
>game never ends
>go to take leak
>realize you are the last remaining whitey
t.

Religion gets me everytiem.

completely false, there are millions of white canadians who label themselves as either Canadian or Quebecois on the census

Yes, I'm sure the biggest concern of Canadians is having more strangers who will make them have to wait even longer to see a doctor. Based Trudeau!

>LIES!!!!!
L'Atrocité Creatura Syrupo Goblino de 49% Chinois Canadienne strikes again

Good. We can ship ours North and South.

>Trudeau says top complaint from Canadians is not enough immigrants
If this were America I would think "bullshit", but since this is Canada I believe it.

Do leafags actually believe this?

Ofc

you have any proof of this?

Don't forget the medical refugees that Canada is going to let in on health grounds now. Just imagine, Ebola, Black Plague, Zika, Typhus, HIV+/AIDS, etc.. millions of them..

What do Jew have to do with this? I'm ethnic Jew living in Canada and I hate this cuck shit.

Real Canadians are xenophobic isolationists who want to live in a cabin in the woods.

Based Canada I can only hope my country can be so progressiveas yours is.Can you teach me your ways leafman please?

Yeah, it's called the fucking census and facts. Also Satan agrees

w o w

this hohol got deported and is now mixing up white canadians / european canadians

2 different things pawel

that's not from the census

That's the census you dumb fuck
>LIES!!!!

>let me tell you which parts of the world are diverse and progressive..

>In the 2016 census, the largest European ancestry groups were British Isles origins (11,211,850) total with English (6,320,085), French (4,680,820), Scottish (4,799,005), Irish (4,627,000), German (3,322,405), Italian (1,587,965).[5] However, the country's largest self-reported ethnic origin is "Canadian" (accounting for 11,135,965 of the population). Since 1996, "Canadian" as an ethnic group has been added to census questionnaires for possible ancestry, which likely caused English Canadians, British Canadians and French Canadians to become severely underrepresented. The grouping is similar to that of "American" in neighbouring United States and is most commonly espoused by European Canadians whose ancestors have been some of the earliest European settlers of what is now Canada, to the point where they no longer feel a connection to their countries of origin.[6] In the 2011 National Household Survey Profile, 10,563,805 people (32.1%) chose "Canadian" as their ethnic group, making it the single largest group in the country.[7]

Thank God noble men like him are trying to change the laws. Canada isn't bankrupting itself giving everything they have to foreigners quick enough.

u got deported from this shithole and ur mad about it

why don't u go to uk

la hoja...

i meant proof of chinks claiming they represent 30% of 'canadians' on the census

Adds up to 50M
>what are multiple responses

If we're lucky it will happen sooner rather than later.

leafman can you tell me how can I make my country as progressive as yours since it looks pretty neat

Meme country with meme people haha

8 segundos.....

>Adds up to 50M

no it doesn't

ur mixing up the census and the national household survey

literally the first result when you actually look it up is that it's 74%

he speaks like a charlatan, not a leader

>u got deported from this shithole and ur mad about it
>this shithole
>shithole
>uk
>shithole
>shithole
>shithole

Freud called

It's because the only people asking him questions are hyper liberal/immigrant themselves. I went to his town hall and it was just immigrants complaining that they couldn't bring over their entire family.

Stupid nigger

Good lord

this

Una. Pinche. Hoja.

exactly. u got deported from this shithole and look how butthurt you are about it. imagine how much worse poland must be

wrong again, the 11m is the total amount of British, Scottish, stop trying to spread false propaganda and demoralizing Canadians when your top tourist site is a death camp

my sides

la puridad no mas..

I, for one, truly love the various Riff Raff and third world scum we are inviting into the country. The more the merrier. Thanks Trudeau! You get it!

Poland is a great country, I was from there originally before the antisemites made me leave.

Very beautiful country, beautiful women, nice people.

That's not what it seems at al. You are totally misunderstanding what you're seeing, or deliberately misrepresenting statistic.
Do some source reading, kid:
www12.statcan.gc.ca/census-recensement/2016/as-sa/98-200-x/2016016/98-200-x2016016-eng.cfm

>"Immigrants from each immigration wave in Canada, as well as their Canadian‑born descendants, have contributed to the ethnocultural diversity of the country’s population.
>In 2016, close to 20 million people reported European origins. However, a minority (15.1%) were foreign‑born (first‑generation population). Conversely, nearly 70% of the approximately 6 million people who reported Asian origins (including the Middle East) were foreign‑born.
>Among the population with European origins, 19.9% of people were born in Canada to at least one foreign‑born parent (second‑generation population) and 65.1% were born in Canada to two Canadian‑born parents (third‑generation population or more) [Chart 3].
>In addition to French and British Isles origins, German, Italian, Ukrainian, Dutch and Polish were among the most common ancestries reported by individuals from the second or third generation or more. These results reflect the heritage of the many Europeans who immigrated before the 1970s."

>invite more people when you were uninvited to begin with
is there a better snapshot of why they need to go back?

La aberracion de norteamerica...

Let's compare........rofl

Can you leaf tell me how can I make my country as progressive and strong as yours, I have asked a couple leafs itt but no one want to respond can you help me?

>Jealous satanic spawn pole wishes he could immigrate into the 500,000 polish canadian community but he was denied
We don't need anymore toilet cleaners,

Mosques must smell so fucking bad with all those animals with no shoes on.

I wish JT would just Fuck off.

But the horrible truth is he'll probably be reelected again and again by women

BULL FUCKING SHIT that what we complain about!

God I hate this communist shithole; an Ontario MMP was removed from chamber yesterday because he told the truth that the Ontario government was breaking the law since 2008.
A sitting members of government was removed, because he blew the whistle.

Somebody, help!

How do Canadians put up with this shit?

the more he spews his idiotic views on forcing us with his multiculturalism the less vote he will get. This cabinet is a complete joke, we've never seen a prime minister getting mocked like that in all canadian history

yea like romania is such a strong prosperous nation

He just passed a "feminist budget". Is running deficits until 2040+ so he can give away billions of dollars to various SJW/feminist/trans organizations around the world. The word 'gender' appears 900 times or something, as does feminism, social justice, LGBT, intersectionist, etc

This man is the greatest troll of all time. He's a living meme.

God you are retarded.

Get a life you ass blasted Polish cunt.

Can you send this pretty leaf to Russia? Ngggh, you know, for culturally enrichment purposes.
t.grill

Do it, its what the liberals are saying anyway. Maybe youll actually get a positive reaction. At this point nothing short of an actual threat will wake people up, and people love to discuss drama.

t.

But thats why I am asking what can I do to make it as great as Canada? Also how can I make it more diverse ?

gg no re

He's right, actually it's a major problem that Canada is not at least 90% non white this very second. More needs to be done to ensure 100% nonwhite asap. Every Canadian wants this

Come one, this leaf is dumb and sweet, how can you even resist to enrich him?

Can you post boobs and vagene?

What is this? It looks delicious.

start by not becoming diverse lmao

Trudeau is on the case. 100m unskilled illiterate african muslims by 2040

I would change my tacos for that.

El duende canadiense.

hopefully its an American Veteran . your primer minister literally gave 8million dollars to a man that killed an American soldier.

You know he's a literal faggot, right?

>youtube.com/watch?v=SkqvPkjjwj0

looks like cheese and mushroom croquettes

Good. leafs truly deserve him.

>shilling for literal mutts categorized as "whites"
Good thing Catalonia is never going to be a country.

Krokiety
t. have 40 in my fridge right now