What does Sup Forums think of Hispanic women?

What does Sup Forums think of Hispanic women?

Just one step above sheboons

Good for rape and not much else. I'd place them above blacks and muslims and bellow everything else.

they almost always age into fat goblins

Hispanic women are almost tied for 2nd place, almost nose-to-nose with Asian women, and they are both closing in fast on the White Western Woman, a woman who keeps getting larger and feeling more entitled by the year.

That they all weigh 300 lbs within a year of getting married.

i like them. they've always been really nice in my experience. they have a lot of range though, they go from nice and sweet to ghetto bitch

better than white women that's for sure. you can find more hispanic women that worship their husbands than you can white women these days. they also pop out kids like crazy because unlike white women, they love lack of birth control. that raw action. more of them also know how to cook and clean. even the ones who get jobs still cook and clean.

and unlike niggers, they're not niggers. nor black.

They're the best in bed. Debate me.

loud. clingy. get fat easily. have latina gf, she is annoying.

Make peepee rock hard
feel good

They can be very beautfiul. If you ever want to see a sexy latina go to the wet and wild waterpark in El Paso Texas on memorial day weekend when all the Mexicans come up from Mexico the bikini's literally cannot contain these teenage latinas. The only problem is they age like milk and they're psycho and your kids will be 1/2 cartel machete psychos. Remember that pic of the Mexican girl squeezing the white guys sack and then she cuts his head off and goes full Brazilian tribal woman face? Ya that's about right.

they are pretty good at cleaning hotel rooms

Hispanics are very dedicated to their family and their work.

The legal ones at least.

The ugly ones are uugly. The pretty ones are GOD Tier.

They seem degenerate when I see them on American tv, but the ones I've met were decent and atleast somewhat enticing

Ok this I will give them. White women don't cook and clean. Spic women actually clean their houses. Have any of you ever smelled Fabulosa? I don't know why they don't market that towards white families maybe because white women have just given the fuck up but if you ever see a little weird purple bottle labeleed Fabulosa buy it and your house will smell like a Mexican Milf just cleaned it.
>MFW no Mexican milf Mommy and yes I know I just shat on Mexican women I'm very tsundere with them.

Hispanic women breed white children. Blond hair, blue or green eyes.

Asian women, while beautiful in their own way, do not breed white children.

What's the lesser evil?

t. riley

LOL yep sums up Pols future marriage prospects if they decide to try and bleach the bean.

They're shit unless they have fair skin and light eyes

>Hispanic women
Back to Mierdaco

selena was a national treasure

>Hispanic women breed white children. Blond hair, blue or green eyes.
When a white person race mixes they are muddying their line, period. I'm the only white person of my generation in a huge family where all of my aunts and uncles racemixed with Mexicans and it feels like I'm a completely separate species along with my parents as far as intelligence is concerned.

Her music was trash

>even the ones who get jobs still cook and clean.
Usually that IS their job

I'm right there with you man. I was treated like shit, raised in a beaner neighborhood, all because I look like your typical white kid.

Here's the thing though. My sister, who looks marginally less white than me, had 2 girls with an Irish guy. Both of them are fiery Irish girls now. One is blond with a stupidly high IQ, top of her class, looking to finish college before most kids leave highschool. And the other is a batshit crazy redhead that I hope will straighten her shit out before she reaches adulthood.

Move to my other sister, who is fully Irish. She married a vietnamese guy, and both her sons look like fucking chinese bug people.

My point is you can bleach hispanics, but you can't bleach the bug people.

a job white women won't do

They have a real attitude problem when it comes to white men.

They get really fat as they get older.

0/10

Annoying and entitled because of beta virgins

How do they compare to Gypsies though?

take the fucking rileypill

spicy

Hispanic or mongreal?

Not every Hispanic is mong...

In Brazil we have white people too.

To my understanding there is nothing worse than a gypsy.

Though my brother took a selfie with a random pretty one in Paris and didn't lose his phone or camera so maybe not?

Gyppos are thieving trash, literal pick your pocket while walking trash.

Inner city beaners usually end up peer pressured for life into thug-nigger culture, mostly jewish brainwashing turning them against their european heritage. Jews try to implant suggestions that beaners should get along better with niggers than whites, and many fall victim to this suggestion out of poverty.

they need to go back

Right?

>Hispanics breed white children

Shitty no birth control yet no ability to commit

Ever been with a black woman???

...Well,
neither would I.

>meme reaction

not an argument, faggot

He's kinda right you know. As degenerate as he sounds, Hispanics are bound to have some Caucasian admixture. More so than ching-chongs.

>In Brazil we have white people too
I'll believe it when I see it

>stupid point in the first place
Of course they have white blood. They were raped Europeans.

Exactly

the whole world will be mestizo soon then. That's already 60+% of the US. That shit tier manlet native inca blood is fucking everywhere in the americas

You didn't bring a point either.

>implying implications

OK, Jamal

That's why its a retarded point. If you want white children reproduce with a white woman. Not a rape baby with diluted white blood with savage admixture

POST THE VID NOW

Exactly. The mestizo is disgusting

Better than white girls for sure

For a mestizo sure

Natives aren't a unique race to North and South Americas. They come from Asia through the Bering Straight land bridge some 10k years ago. Hispanics are not all bad. They work, religious, believe in family. There are worse. I won't multiply with one, but still.

White women are intolerable. Did you even read the thread, mong? Do you relish the prospect of your kids growing up with a single parent, or worse, being raised by a nigger?

That's your future with white women. They will be programmed into today's culture of 'inclusion tolerance and apathy'.

You can either accept this sad state, beat your white wife into a coma or common sense, whichever comes first, or you can breed a hispanic woman with traditional values.

Light skinned hispanic girls are my only weakness when it comes to potential race-mixing. the biggest issue with them is that they're always in some sort of relationship. taken women are a major buzzkill for me because i'm not really trying to get involved in that sort of drama

should be enslaved

>white women are tolerable
>any woman tolerable

This.

I can't stand the traditions of the mestizo. They're savages

you only have two choices

A. do you want your grandchildren to have a lower IQ than you, be brown, and be surrounded by violence in a low trust society where everyone eagerly wolfs down every scoop of jew slop scooped into their goy holes?

B. do you want your grandchildren to be hapa with a higher IQ than you, and grow up in a peaceful and technologically advanced asian ethnostate which is the last remaining group capable of combating the jew?

pick one and only one

Is retarded

Honest to god I have an extreme weak spot for them. They make my dick hard as fuck. The lighter skinned latinas are so hot.

White women. Easy

if you want grandchildren with a higher iq than you, you're going to have to take the jewpill

You can't domesticate feral women.

To their credit, asian women are less nuts than other races.

Latin women are nearly as nuts as white women, the difference being a strong religious upbringing tends to pressure them into stability.

No such thing for white women today. They've been absolutely subverted by jewish propaganda. If you can find yourself a sane white woman, consider yourself lucky.

I would race mix with her, I don’t care what any fucking faggot on the internet says.

Persian women have a similar look, and are usually unattached.

>t. obvious white woman

Asians don't see hapas as one of theirs apparently.

La chupacabra...

>you can't domesticate feral women
>feral women
They're just women

If only white women were more outspoken about the white race. Wish that were true

Yes.

>more of them also know how to cook and clean. even the ones who get jobs still cook and clean.

This either makes or breaks a relationship for me. If a hoe can't cook or clean then she is only good for a pump and dump.

Speaking of white women I just hate how they put absolutely zero effort into any relationship they are in. Having sex with them is terrible because they just lay there like a dead fish.

She's hot. Too bad her family would honor kill you and acid burn her face for race mixing.

Sauce?

Mexicans: Goblinos de latinoamerica
Cuban Americans: Descended from white politicians, business owners, and generals. May contain lethal amounts of (((Jew)))ce.
Modern Cubans, and all Caribbeans: Black.
Central Americans: Indians, purer than their northern neighbors.
Gran Colombians: Also Indians.
Andeans: More Indians.
Paraguayans: EVEN MORE INDIANS
Brazilians: Goblinos Da Sudamerica.
Argentines, Chileans, Uruguayans: White, some contain lethal amounts of (((Jew)))ce, less do than Cubans though.

What do you mean by "Hispanic"? Do you mean a white Argentine, a mestiza Mexican, or a black Cuban chick? Hispanic isn't a race.

God I wish mods mods would ban all racemixers. Can't even believe these fucks are on Sup Forums. It would be like if there were threads of white women talking about how awesome it is to coalburn in this board

have as many hapa children as possible so they can be their own hapa support group and weather the adversity together. their children will be 75% asian and then it's smooth sailing from there.
and to be clear i'm speaking specifically about mixing with Japanese. other asians need not apply.

Whenever I see a woman from a different ethnicity that I'm attracted to I imagine her ass smells like an ethnic market she would shop at. All the spices and weird packaging that is slightly offputting. Very effective

who dis be

Japs and Binngolians :DDD are the only Asians that should be allowed in the ethnostate.

Most of you are too beta for a latina

jailyne ojeda. she ruined her face though from surgery.

Schwarzenegger was right. Too fiery. All the fucking salsa they eat and the male spics they have to deal with make them habanero hell to deal with.

Las creaturas

Gibe sauce plos

good god look at that brapper

so latina thread then?

I know a mexican girl who wants to suck my dick who looks just like this but without that huge ass
it's like a bimbo fetish, it's both sexy and repulsive at the same time