I am a practicing Catholic...

I am a practicing Catholic. Please try to convince me that this guy isn't actually the Antichrist and a representative of world globalist interests.

Is this guy and his politics a good reason for Catholics to abandon the church en mass (pun intended)?

uspatriotmagazine.com/pope-francis-one-world-government-must-rule-u-s-good/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
youtube.com/watch?v=VH9f2aRTbKM
youtube.com/watch?v=97Wp2GKvF70
youtu.be/DiE31GoeSYg?t=29)
youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE
youtube.com/watch?v=OR9HOJNEYvI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Get Right
youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

this in part is why you should leave that church:
youtube.com/watch?v=VH9f2aRTbKM

because this guy is. Though strictly speaking THE Antichrist is an extrabiblical fabircation; There is the beast from the earth and the false prophet. Francis could definitely be the latter.

There have been liberal popes before, like that numskull who initiated Vatican II in the 60s.

Even Benedict XVI said some globalist-sounding shit from time to time, especially when discussing climate change.

You can plan your next day and have general idea of how it will go. But the tendency is to plan the major events and not the minor or what seems trivial. But if you could plan the minor things too, you will know what will happen when no one else would. You could even make a prediction, seeming psychic. The Enemy has created a way of taking over the world using minimal force. His plan is nearly perfect because it must be, otherwise he risks exposing himself. He plans so many "trivial" things at different times he can produce religious effect, even manufactured prophesy.

youtube.com/watch?v=97Wp2GKvF70

I have been looking into Eastern Orthodoxy but sadly there aren't a lot of churches around me aside from Catholic and evangelical ones...

you are practicing shaman blood and ritual sacrifices masked as something else.
Pls stop
I was once indoctrinated from birth, it's been a hard road but I'm at a point where I see the purpose of religion and can't stand anything related to abraham of the "mw" or Sea Peoples

(youtu.be/DiE31GoeSYg?t=29) Feel this music. If your heart does not feel something you know something wrong

He is a like a character out of the excoricist tv show

Eastern Orthodoxy is focussed on mystical personal experience anyway. Its not gnostic but you should look into that aspect and realize church isn't the only way to have communion with God. Its not even the best way in most cases, to the extent that it becomes routine

He's white

I wonder what people in the clergy think of him

Cardinal Sarah will fix the Church. Just be patient user. Believe it or not, but the Church had worse popes.

hes not the antichrist. hes the False Prophet of the antichrist.

All you need to know is here:

youtube.com/watch?v=cUZ5xAVJhI0

yes

They absolutely hate Amoris Laetitia. There have been sent multiple angry letters, but many bishops don't care. There are still too many liberal boomer bishops for things to change, but the new young priests are traditional as fuck.

Basically he decreed that its OK that vaccines contain aborted fetal tissue because those babies were aborted in the 60's and are on their 3rd generation clones.
Let that sink in.

pro tip

they can't

he is not,but he sure as hell like nigger feet

>the Antichrist

1 and 2 John are gnostic trash, so there is no antichrist. Bergoglio is a heretic, however.

Jesus is a mythical character. This is now a fact. Your enemy is fake also. The Jews are responsible for the cancers to mankind known as the Abrahamic Religions.

Anyone who rejects Christ in an antichrist.

No, he is not. You are giving him too much credit.
He is a false shepherd though.
And a heretic pope.
He is not the first one.
I propose that the Right Wing catholic nations, namely Visegrad, elect an Antipope.

Come to the Lutheran side my brother. It is the only way to be righteous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

same. i will probably go to catholic, they're ok, but not what i really wanted.

Why is it so hard for people to see this?

If you really have to ask yourself this, and Sup Forums at that, then you aren't a practicing catholic.

As the vicar of Christ, the Bishop of Rome, or the Pope as we know him, has one (1) responsibility: to ensure and protect the liturgy of the Roman Rite and all other rites in communion with Rome. The moment he preaches outright heresy, he's removed. Simple as that. He's not the worst pope we've had, and if you were close to your parish community whatsoever, most priests just . . . outright ignore him.

Considering that you're an American poster, why is Pope Francis the antichrist, but the collective USCCB not? They've allowed 5x more transgressions than Frank, yet, are allowed to remain in the rosiest of lights to "Catholics" who hate Frank but aren't aware of the rot happening in their own diocese.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yzurtPFe9jE

Rothschilds bailed the Vatican out a couple of centuries ago and gained total ownership as a result.

Catholicism is the truth. Consider eastern Catholicism if you want eastern rite so much.

>Unironically believing the Rothschilds aren't Jesuit lackeys

You can't quit being pope like it's a job or something the old pope is still the real pope
And this faggot has a jewish psychologist that pumps his brain full with marxist shit

Brothers get out of religion and become apart of the body of Christ

why would we do that, he is a fucking heretic

>jesuits are the good guys

Afraid not. The Pope is only infallible when speaking on issues of doctrine. What doctrines do you object to?

You sound like a larping protty.

Great point. Haven't read Amoris Laetitia. I should.

Uhhhhh .... no. Papal Infallibility exists only to decisions made on faith and morals. This guys is totally out of his lane when he begins discussing politics. Political opinions would not be outright heresy, per se ... but they do a great deal of harm to the world in general if they are attempting to implement a singular rule over the world similar to the Holy Roman Empire just without any borders.

Now ... praying in a mosque towards Mecca ... that is borderline heresy.

youtube.com/watch?v=OR9HOJNEYvI

Yes

Very true. Also .... Weishaupt (Illuminati founder if you are into that sort of thing) was educated at a Jesuit University. It took Napolean invading Italy for the Jesuits to be re-established as an order ... and this Pope is a Jesuit. Totally in bed with the Rothschilds/Vatican/Jewish banking cabal. Not a spiritual leader in my opinion.

LONG LIVE BENEDICTUS XVI THE REAL VICARIUS CHRISTI

THE HIGH SPARROW IS THE FAKE POPE

Yeah ... Jesuits aren't the good guys. Were disestablished and an order and then re-established after the French Revolution. If it takes an Adam Weishaupt/Rothschild-led revolution to re-instate you, you aren't "the good guys"

>google us patriot magazine
>this post is the third result

lol