What is Life like after you turn 30?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're lucky you become a wizard.

Great if you don't become a cuck to satan

youtu.be/Tfw2suyUUNw

The same except you're older?

That depends completely on the individual. I have a lot of fun personally. I still enjoy the activities I did as a teen, bmx, mountain biking, skating, whatever. That said I am an eternal child so...grain of salt.

not good

the same

It's when your life starts

>bmx

8/10

if you're still living with mother and have gained no skills you begin to embrace your abject loserdom and come to terms with your failure
wizchan.org/all

you get rad magic powers and can cast magic missile just by blinking your eyes

bmx is forever my friend. We have people in their 70s racing.

Everything is the same except now you are shamed if you are caught relaxing, enjoying yourself or having fun. It's expected that you only work between 30 and 50.

I stopped trying to share my enjoyment of things with other people. I savored my time alone and my own hobbies. I realized I was basically attention whoring, like people posting pictures on Facebook but with other people.

Far better than teens or twenties. Build things, earn money. Grow a family. Don't feel pressure to live like a degenerate as i is officially abnormal to do such past 26. Best years of my life have been my 30s hands down. Hang on annon, there's work to be done.

I do everything I did before which is probably a bad thimg

over

Great. Also in my 20's it was great. Now I'm in my 50's and it's still great.

Same as always....Vidya most the day while looking for job...just like the past 13 years :I

real answer: you will think twice about consuming anything on that table

if you have a family and a job
good, your real life begins

if not
doom

this

You should have had a kid or 2 before then. If not then you will have a pretty bad midlife crisis.

>Vidya most the day while looking for job

gee i wonder what the problem could be

There's a small fire lit deep down. I'm trying to stoke it.

It's the best to decide to kill yourself or not. Your life is basically decided by then. I'm going to kill myself at age 30 if my life still sucks.

Just turned 30 three weeks ago. Finally have my wizard powers.

I wish more Christians actually understood this though. Satanic love vs. Holy Love.

Holy love brings the sword and accomplishes peace through strength. This is true for a man and woman, as well as a nation and its people.

Satanic love accepts all, rejects none and will destroy every part of your identity except the most trivial aspects.

I'm a Christian, but I can't attend any churches nowadays; makes me sick. Rotten kikes in Christian clothes peddling love that knows no bounds, a self that does not have any identity, a society where the lowest common denominator rules.

As a former atheist, I know it triggers atheist faggots to say this, but you need Christ--and not for the reasons you think. You cannot know holy love if your love has no limits. No limits is a blank canvas, devoid of meaning.

>tfw I gave up my chance at wizard powers for an old used up single mother who dumped me for another guy anyway

Which English translation you use? I would be guessing either the King James or Geneva.

i nearly did this but she wasnt old she was hot but I figured she woulda dumped me anyways

i used to hate my virginity but about a year ago something happened with my brain and now i wanna be a pope or some shit

i'm gonna hang myself the day before my 30th birthday.

Better.

Pretty much a boomer

You gain weight faster. You get drunk easier. Time goes by faster. You start realizing that there might be a thing to the concept of "ageism".

it's great old enough to be a little wise and your body hasn't totally shit it's self yet.

Better stream that shit

Interesting user....