Poland, no!

timesofisrael.com/polish-priest-claims-jews-have-a-different-notion-of-truth/

>Jews have “a completely different system of values, a different concept of truth,” Zielinski said. “For us, the truth corresponds to facts. For the Jew, truth means something that conforms to his understanding of what’s beneficial. If a Jew is religious, then truth means something God wants.”
>
>In non-religious Jews, “the truth is subjective or whatever serves Israel’s interests,” he added. Zielinski cited the Haggadah — a text read by Jews at the Passover Seder, which contains the story of the Exodus of the Hebrews from Egypt. “Often these stories have nothing to do with facts,” noted the Catholic priest.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.idziemy.pl/komentarze/swiadectwo-prawdy&edit-text=
translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://wszystkoconajwazniejsze.pl/ks-henryk-zielinski-izrael-i-czerwona-jalowka-szoah-dotyczyl-wylacznie-zydow-to-fundament-ich-tozsamosci/&edit-text=
youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Bc4SoSCmU
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs
youtu.be/quA-kssg7Kk?t=30m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This fucking timeline.

How long til war with Poland?

OY VEY POLAND FIRST THE CAMPS AND NOW THIS!

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.idziemy.pl/komentarze/swiadectwo-prawdy&edit-text=

Testimony of truth
Tuesday, 20 February 2018, 15:31:03 Rating: 4.85

The Pilate question, "What is truth?" Does not have to be a manifestation of cynicism. The answer to it can be the key to understanding not only the mission of Christ, but also the recent Polish-Jewish disputes. It so happens that Christ and Pilate represented humanly two different worlds in which Roman and Greek understanding of the truth did not match how the Jews understood the truth.

In the Greek-Roman civilization, truth is the compatibility of our thinking and speaking with the facts and the objective state of reality. The truth is revealed as existing regardless of our will and acceptance. In Jewish culture, truth is intentional-moral. What is considered right and subordinated to good is true. The untrue will be what does not serve him, even if it is justified in facts. The ultimate point of reference in distinguishing the truth from falsehood is for the religious Jew the highest good, which is God. For an unbelieving man, but stuck in the Jewish mentality, this is the point of reference of his own "I", which will result in the recognition that everyone has their own truth. For the Zionist, the criterion of recognizing something as true will be the good of the Jews and the State of Israel.

Based Pooland

In the discrepancy between the Jewish and European approach to truth, not only Pilate could get lost. Many modern politicians and journalists are also lost in them. For how to understand the words of Prime Minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, who during the visit to Germany in October 2015 blamed the Palestinians for the responsibility of the Holocaust? Or the recent provocation of former Israeli finance minister Yair Lapid about his grandmother, who allegedly had to murder Poles together with the Nazis? In answer to the questions of Polish journalists, as it is possible - in view of the fact that none of Lapidai's grandmothers lost their lives during the Holocaust - there was silence. The same is true of the provocation of Israeli journalist Ronen Bergman towards Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki in Munich. How is it possible, the Poles ask, that his mother, allegedly awarded before the war by the Polish minister of education, would save her relatives from the Poles, since during the Holocaust he had, as he said elsewhere, only five years? You should not expect an answer here either. But the provocation went well. Because it was not about the facts. The Israeli authorities have gained an argument for attacks on Morawiecki and Poland. And the criminal activity of even the Jewish organization "Żagiew"? Although it was a fact, it is not true in the Jewish sense.

So where is the sense of substantive dialogue on historical matters between Poles and Jews? Besides, does the Israeli party need such a dialogue at all? Until the date of publication of our weekly, Israel did not even appoint its representatives to the joint legal-historical dialogue team, although on the Polish side everything is ready for two weeks. Our situation is more and more like "talking to the radio".

This does not mean that we can not do anything to defend our good name. First of all, as my Jewish friend, who loves Poland, advises us, our voice should be the voice of those murdered during the Holocaust. We should even publish notes and memories left in commonly understood languages. They speak in our favor. Secondly, it must be remembered that no other nation during the last war did more for the Jews than the Poles. Even Jews do not deny that. Thirdly, we should more commemorate Poles who saved Jews. So far, the only such monument has been unveiled by President Lech Kaczyński in Łódź in 2009, on the initiative of Jerzy Kropiwnicki. Last year, a chapel commemorating Polish Righteous was opened in Toruń at the initiative of Father Tadeusz Rydzyk. This is also the function of the Ulma Museum in Markowa. There is still no monument at the place where the Kowalski family was lost in Ciepielów. And the real scandal is the lack of such a monument in Warsaw, although it was announced by the government in 2001 and was to finally be ready in 2015!

Prof. Kazimierz Dadak, writing in this issue, "We're going", that our goal should not be to refute accusations of participation in the Holocaust, but to gain deserved recognition in the world for what the Poles did for the Jews when the world's greatest powers failed.

Funny to be boasting about knowledge of master race religion intricacies, as if those matter, as if he could apply he's power of shit to outjew the jew?
>Blessed based jew polak leader

translate.google.pl/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://wszystkoconajwazniejsze.pl/ks-henryk-zielinski-izrael-i-czerwona-jalowka-szoah-dotyczyl-wylacznie-zydow-to-fundament-ich-tozsamosci/&edit-text=

I hope no tragic accidents befall this man

OY VEY ITS LIKE ANNUDAH SHOA!

We have to show some compassion for the poor animals, they just can't help being compulsive liars.

I wonder if the Polish death camps weren't just a meme.

Polaks are meme alone

Poland is under the personal protection of Mary, the Mother of God. (((They))) have no power there.

Understatement of the fucking century.

It's never been about the truth to them, just the ((consensus)). Funny how every time they gain control in goyim territory, things quickly degenerate into Sodom and Gommorah tier hedonism.

Poland has really been leading the charge lately. Keep fighting the good fight Polocks.

Everybody needs to be more like poland

Morawiecki is not Jewish you fucking moron. He is Polish 100%. His aunt went on to marry a Jew.

Learn the fucking difference and stop calling hin a Jew!

I mean, this one jew I knew would disagree with everything I said. Apparently "My Name Is" wasnt on the slim shady lp and spiderman wasn't in the avengers

God, I love poland
youtube.com/watch?v=1EPlFdNa1bQ

is that a minimalist jew?

That's a discrete merchant there goy

Back to your cuckshed muhammad

Finally.

Thank God for the Catholic priest.

Based. From experience, this has a ring of truth.
>Tikkun olam means Jews use a "truth" but not the Truth to create a Jew World

Move over Polandbros I'm moving in.

This is exactly why it infuriates me to no end when Gorka or Trump says "Judeo-Christian values." There is absolutely nothing Judeo about America, fucking nothing. Judeo is shit.

When you gaze too long at the merchant, the merchant gazes back.

That's antisemitism they'll shout!
>"By Deception We Shall Wage War" - Mossad Motto
Well, that is true, goyim, but it isn't exactly true, let this "expert" enlighten you.

Polish speakers can watch an interview with priest Zielinski:
youtube.com/watch?v=n2Bc4SoSCmU
he's mostly saying that Jews are friends and their attacks are hurtful.

Nope lying (((polak))), you are lying (((again))), he is 56 Khazarian banker

Mary has no power, foolish Papist.

It's nice to see an honest priest.

If there is hope it lies with the Poles

It's a good thing to see in the world these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs

Disencourage muslims to come - check

Disencourage Jews to come - check

Reject any notion of Holocaust guilt - check

I mean, can you believe that. We collectively sent message to people who potentially would want to come here, what they can expect and that without any excessive examples of xenophobia

Those are some big wins for us and for those who would come here with illusions

But Mary was a Jew woman user

>fucking nothing
Except the propaganda we poison the world with unfortunately

>expert
Oh Dr. Herschel Leibowitzgreensteinblatt? I know that guy!

Can't believe of all the nations to start the next shoa it's going to be Poland. You glorious bastards, thank you

>except the propaganda we poison the world with unfortunately
>we

Prior to WWII, we were still free. If someone asks you who won WWII, the correct answer is: the Jews.

Jesus was from a non Jew region via Mary. Joseph was jewish but he was cucked by God.

This applies to all Asians actually.

I found the source to which they relate. It's this programme (in Polish only):
youtu.be/quA-kssg7Kk?t=30m

I say we because, even though Jews are behind it, it is still the white mans duty to stop them. The Jews will always Jew, we must ensure they do not Jew in our society

Based Christ Cuck.

Translate to spread the word.

we're reaching critical mass

Absolutely. We must keep the momentum goin

betta fire up those polish death camps

Future Saint.

I hate that Poland is cucking with muh Russia, but this shit is based af

I honestly expect to start seeing media stories coming out in the next few months all about how Hitler was part Polish, how the Poles where active participants in the war, and then how it was actually a Polish led war and Germany was just there sidekick in it all, etc.

All the while the normies will just eat it up.

Why would the media ever do that?

der Jude lügt

I was thinking about visiting in the future because of the way these issues are handled there. I bet it's a pretty nice place

THE DENIAL OF CHRIST IS THE DENIAL OF TRUTH

this

zionist and marxist jews are filthy scumbag liars

I'm so glad the world is waking up fast. they must be sweating hard

>Jesus was from a non Jew region via Mary. Joseph was jewish but he was cucked by God.
(((polak))) cries of pain, as he strikes

Plunger monkeys will be the West's salvation.

why should they gas the kikes with Zyklon "B" if any Euro 1 Volkswagen Diesel delivers enough gas to kill some rats

kc "b" has nothing to do with Zyclon "B"

>they must be sweating hard

Well someone had to say it.

Russia and Poland can't be allies for geopolitical reasons

Apart from Jewish masters, that created and maintained pooland, polaks are having nonee of subhuman slavshit blood!
> THERE, she said