I invite Trump supporters to go suck a cock somewhere

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Kikebart

Alex Jones and infoWHORES doesn't cover Trump's gun grabbing.

It's time. There is no more hope for the Republic.

It's time; Revive the Silver shirts.

Hitler was right.

whats the problem here? seems like common sense decision

exactly! trump is going to make america great again with common sense gun control

that

>no no the jews hate trump! really!

>>Kikebart
This makes absolutely no sense.

>exactly! trump is going to make america great again with common sense gun control

And no Obama to mobolize gun rights groups to lobby to oppose this!

>Muh guns

Fuck off this is a Trump board we hate guns now

Hitler managed to disarm the German population before reaching power, if I remember correctly

>bump stocks
meme mod that no one cares about
>buying age
people have been asking for this for a long time
>assault weapons
pic related
>background checks
this will include illegal immigrants, I bet

>mfw Trump alienates his base and loses to Oprah or Moochele in 2020

Pray Mueller can force Trump to resign.

You’re a fucking idiot.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany#Gun_regulation_of_the_Third_Reich

In other words, Hitler actually made it EASIER to get guns

They knew they were electing a different kind of Republican. Now let them deal with it.

>Hitler managed to disarm the German population before reaching power, if I remember correctly

American education everyone

keep dreaming shillfag.

He disarmed the people he wanted to round up.
>The 1938 Regulations Against Jews' Possession of Weapons, which came into force the day after Kristallnacht,[10][11] effectively deprived all Jews living under the Third Reich within the occupied Sudetenland and Austria of the right to possess any form of weapons, including truncheons, knives, firearms and ammunition.[12]

This, I refuse anyone actually believes hitler didn’t want native Germans to not have guns

Traitorous backstabbing SOB is pushing 2A restrictions. Hope he justly receives his traitor's fate.

B-But AJ said Hitler took the guns.

What the fuck is this shit? Is he actually going to betray us? Or is this just a game he’s playing with the Dems?

none of that is even that bad.

also, anyone who uses an AR-15 to hunt is a fag. Get an old SMLE or something.

FISA reauthorized
4,000 US troops in Syria
Jerusalum embassy
Leathal arms to Ukraine
Flip on TPP

The 2A isn’t about hunting.

can we all admit that the /ptg/ theads are bots and it's kinda creepy at this point? seriously.

proof of where he said it on assault weapons?

Same fag detected

>FISA reauthorized
OBAMA WAS SPYING ON ME, A BOO HOO HOO. Trump is such a faggot

it's not about mentally retarded kids shooting up their school either.

If it isnt obvious, there are shills everywhere right now...

Open your eyes or just ignore me

Conquer and divide

I'll never vote for him again. Rightfully, my wife will follow my lead. So there's 2 he's lost. No way he's reelected. Hopefully he loses the primary. 10Xs bigger than Bush1's read my lips backstabbing.

They have different ID's. You got your (you) though, good on (you).

Hes a busineman first. That makes him a psycopath by nature. He wont hesktate to ban all guns if the projections gave Trump a 90% approval rating and a positive relection outlook.
In one swipe he'd write out all semi auto firearms. Trump got cucked by the jews. Doesnt care about us anymore

Let me remind you. Hillary wanted to go Australia buy back.
It could always be worse. I really don’t care. I don’t need a bump stock. I’m older than any restriction age. I already own a decent rifle.

That's a result of white society being fucked-up by Jews and shitskins. Nick Cruz himself is a Cuban Jew.

>there are shills everywhere right now...

You are the only shill here if you are still pro-trump. You have to seriously go back to red dit. Sup Forums must purge these faggots and go back to old 2011 pol.

>Trump what about assault weapons?
>talk about it with the other Senators, Dianne
>wtf DRUMPF is going to ban guns now
Concern trolling is pathetic.

That source

OMG HE KEKED US ON DACA TOO
wake me up when there is an actual law made. They weren't paying attention for more than 10 minutes recognizes how in the end of all this Democrats will end up holding the bag and being seen as blocking gun control.

We truly lost are way from the teachings of Ron Paul...

You only wish you were this redpilled

>I already got mine

Fudd faggot logic that cost us full autos in 1986

>illegal immigrants

How retarded are you? We already have bg checks for everyone. Illegals need not apply.

>TFW the Dems lost the DACA battle this week, and they didn't even have time to kvetch about it because they were too busy spamming memes about Hogg and the dyke beaner bitch.

Trump says he wants to ban gun - Trump haters now want to remove all gun control laws. 4387 degree Connect 4

Good god the shills are out. Bump stocks are nothing but shit. If you really want one 3d print one. None of this matters anymore now that we have 3d printing and desktop mills. It’s literally a bone thrown to Dems because they are retarded.

Pence said dangerous individuals should be taken to court by police to get an order to surrender their guns, and Trump said take the guns first then go to court.

Still bad but yeah

look carefully at what trump and what trump does
he does the same thing over adn over
just like DACA

he knows damn well that congress will never pass meaningful gun control, just like they will never reform immigration, so he says "yeah yeah great ideas, you write up a bill and get it through both houses and Ill consider signing it"

its like me telling my 8 year old, "yeah yeah you save your allowance and tell me when you have enough for a new car, i'll help you get a licence!"

meanwhile he told scalise to keep national reciprocity as a separate bill and not attach it to these gungrabber laws .... because trump wants very much to enact national reciprocity

never forget, trump was concealed carrier for nearly three decades! he wont be signing no gungrabber legislation,

you can screencap this

I don't give a fuck about a PanaFags opinions on my 2A rights. Shall not be infringed, Malariamutt!

Jews aren't people, and they had already tried to violently overthrow the German government twice.

You'd be surprised how many illegals actually go to the gun store and try to bullshit the paperwork.
Trump will probably use the background checks to catch and deport them, and overall keep them from going near gun stores at all.

Yeah its no big deal for a president to spy on candidates, MUH SPYING AND CONSITUTION

A bone thrown to the Dems for nothing in return. I'd give up bumpstocks for CCW reciprocity.

>cost us
Look at your flag. Anyway worst Korea, you can still own full auto. You just need the correct license.

YOU
ARE
A
FAGGOT

this guy gets it

There’s literally no good reason to do this, even from a pure psychopath standpoint. He could ban everything up to and including water guns and the liberals would still hate EVIL ORANGE HITLER. All he’ll do is lose his base.

It's not even a bone. Congress will refuse to pass any bill banning bump stocks because it's controlled by Republicans currently. Then Trump can shrug and say "Oh well, I tried.", simultaneously getting more support from independents and maintaining the status quo.

They discussed this on Fash The Nation recently. I hate to say it, but this is a 4D chess move.

r/the_donnie committed collective suicide

Trying to figure out if he means it or not (He doesnt)

there are not BG checks for private sales. Any illegal can buy any damn gun they want.

who the fuck do you retards suggest we voted for then?

we had nothing to lose

no we didnt
trump and paul have alot in common, just trump knows its not always best to be honest in a dishonest world
paul was to good for america
paul would have worked great in a white ethnostate
its take a trump to maneuver around kikes and fifth column

coming out against due process has let them entirely sidestep defending the 2A, unfortunately

What about her son? Is he following your lead as well or is he a REAL man?

It won't get him more support than it costs him. It severely damages the enthusiasm of his core supporters.

>Trying to figure out if he means it or not (He doesnt)

>president signs it
>well he didn't mean to sign it.

you know who

I sincerely hope you are right and he’s not fucking us over. I guess we’ll see.

When he signs something then we can complain. Trump says a lot of shit he doesn't mean. Like "lock her up"

I fucking hope you're right.

Andrew was a hero. His newspaper is shit now.

>When he signs something then we can complain.

>YOU SHOULD COMPLAIN AFTER YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT

Don't give a damn. He's on record multiple times now, supporting 2A restrictions in multiple ways. If he's playing 4 bajillion-D chess then he just checkmated his own stupid ass with the 2A. He'll never add enough votes to offset the votes he's lost this week.

Most likely this

I didn’t used to believe the 4d chess meme but then i saw how he handled DACA and how he has been handling the wall in the midst of the government shutdown, trump is legit 46-d backwards unicycle racing

>a literal jew

>this is who the nazis should have voted for

are you guys retarded?

I´m crossing my fingers that as counter weight to get back is core-base he is gonna push harder against trannies and overall sjw stuff

Worst twitter account, even worse than Bill Mitchell “mike”.

if trump does actually sign off on a bill taking "assault weapons", then the rope list gets a little bit longer.

>canadian flag
I invite you to fuck off and mind your own shitty politics. All foreigners and their influence and churn in the depths of hell. Die maggot.

When will rural white trash realize Trump is screwing them over worse than Obama did?

why the hell can you even buy guns at wallmart? Like, here's your 50 pound tub of ice cream, your Danica Patrick t-shirts and oh your AR-15s

Words still matter. He's helping shift the overton window back to the left for no reason.

Seems entirely fair and reasonable, why shop there if you don't like what they do?

This.

>Trump says he wants to ban gun - Trump haters now want to remove all gun control laws

>ZERO illegal immigrants have been deported from my city
>Hillary is still roaming the streets running her whore mouth
>Obama is still roaming the planet on our dime running his whore mouth
>Every criminal employed by the federal government is still employed by the federal government
>Reauthorized illegal FISA spying and then cries about Obama spying on him

Trump is garbage.

Do not reply to troll threads.
Report them.

i dont care what that nigger does any more. he wont win in 2020 and he doesnt want to. hes just a idiot with no concept of how this works

time to burn everything down

>All he’ll do is lose his base.
I think he's done just that. I'll never trust another word out of his lying "NY values" mouth. He's proving himself as the reason the 2A is encoded in the constitution to begin with. Hope the POS reaps what he's sowing.

I'm American livng in Korea you faggot. And no you cannot buy a post 86 auto with a tax stamp. So no full auto post 1986 weapons or anything invented past 1986 like the P90 or CZ scorpion. Dealer samples are not your property and must be destroyed once you do not renew your license or do not make sales after a set period and those licences can be denied at the whim of the ATF.

Kys faggot.

>many illegals have been deported, have began self-deporting, and have quit illegally migrating out of fear
>Hillary now being investigated
>government in civil war and can’t be arrested over night

We’ll see what happens, things have just started heating up

Seriously if you just sit down and think about what has actually happened, ignoring all the bluster and bullshit, almost nothing has changed.

>Don't worry user he is playing the long game
>Muh 4d chess
>Based republicans
>Vote for him next elections and he will fix everything
>Etc...

Fuck this place has gone to shit.

Stop being reasonable Jazzhands

Hardly any illegals have been deported, they are certainly not self deporting and the flood hasn't stopped because no wall. Feel free to fact check yourself Redditor.

I went to damn near every rally he had in Phoenix. I supported him from day 1 and never wavered through all the bullshit. It's going to take a miracle for me to support him after this. He needs to literally do a 180 and propose to remove the GCA of 68 for me to vote for him again.