Holy shit

Holy shit.

The alt right are a bunch of failed, beta males. CONFIRMED by Dr. Jordan Peterson.

BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/968170517806174215
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>The glories of the past

What did he mean by this?

K

I think the point is to bring back the glories of the past as a promise for the future.

>Rescue your father, slay the dragon
>Lol, "Ancestors"

He is voicing his admiration for Hitler.sieg heil, bucko.sieg heil.

Don't be proud of who you are, bucko!

*raises roastie daughter*

((alt right)) was a kike psyop from the start, goddamn newfags

Not everyone can be a crybaby prozac user like Professor Peterson

actually pretty based to go against your beta followers like that

>don't identify with your ancestors, goyim

>y..you didn't earn that goy.

More disingenous garbage from Peterson. I'm not even surprised at this point.

He has no arguments for the alt-right whatsoever. That's why he dodges debates and sticks to strawmanning or childish remarks on Twitter.

Europeans BTFO!
You didn't Build that. You didn't earn that. That isn't your identity.
Let other people have it.

This faggot just taking shots and not actually having to answer for his retarded boomerisms because of his lick-arse fans is obnoxious.

I can do him one better
>Insecurity, social loneliness so thirst for the most mundane features like, muh skin.

To be consistent, Peterson must support 100% inheritance tax.

In b4

A great Twitter thread on Peterson:

twitter.com/thetolerantman/status/968170517806174215

By being a retard? Identity isn't earned, its something you're born with. You can gain additional identity my living and experience

This guy is all ad hominem. This is ridiculous at this point.

>if you don't share my centrism you're [insert disease/insult/whatever]

>Archetypes are essential, and should be revived through our actions, thoughts and aspirations
>Lol, but not your ancestors white new worlders!
I stray closer to Uncle A's light every day.

>do nothing but complain about the past on the internet
He is right, most stormfaggots do nothing productive to better their culture and heritage

The guy is fucking loaded and has been even before his fame. All this 'sort yourself out' talk is just him terrified of losing his meal ticket if the system is brought down.

>muh pride in things you haven't done yourself
Only children make this argument. How can anyone with a decent education still sprout this crap?

Tribalism is bad.

Jews, blacks, hispanics, muslims, and Asians use tribalism to get ahead, you say? Well, that's great for them!

>glories of the past

Yeah but what's the goal?

This fucking clueless boomer retard. It has NOTHING to do with trying to claim collective credit for past accomplishments of anyone. It's about saving our civilization, culture, history, and future from utter and irreversible destruction. That's it!

Hes right. You can suck off hitler all you want but at the end of the day you still havent done shit

>thinking that this guy is intelligent
>thinking that his advice to return to the niggercattle horde is also good

This guy is a fraud, a cattlemaster for the jewish overlords to collect goycattle (t_d type retards/alt lite fags) that somehow escaped the ZOG-vision by chance and he is slowly turning them into his personal paycucks. What a nice Jude.

yeah and just sitting around being an individualist really is better huh?

I can't believe i actually liked this guy
What a collosal faggot

a year tops and he'll be in black science man territory of impressing himself with inane "insights"

Wink wink

>You can suck off hitler all you want but at the end of the day you still havent done shit
that's like half of Sup Forums

No shit, they ALL use it against us. But we don't use it against them, because we have morals and believe in fairness. That's why we're losing, genius.

What? Peterstein taking more potshots at the right? This has to be the work of those dastardly shills again Petersstein is BASED after all

Your mom's a whore, confirmed by me

>Dr. Jordan Peterson.
>B.A. degree in political science
>a degree in psychology
>his Ph.D. in clinical psychology
Doesn't look like he possesses the title of "Dr". You need to be in a real field of study, like science or medicine not quackery, for that.

What the fuck you have me do, become a rocket scientist? If you're an honest, hard-working white man who pays his taxes, loves his country, takes care of his neighbors, that gives you the pass into cherishing your ancestors.

He means that we (you and me) are not allowed to form communities, while everyone else is.

Oh, ironic seeing how his entire playbook is based off others peoples revelations and work. What a kike. Without our history we'd be cavemen, Peterson. Go slit your traitorous throat or shut the fuck up.

>"Unilateral disarmament is no way to win a conflict. I'll put down my identity politics when the Africans, Asians, Mexicans and Arabs do."

Hear, hear. Isn't this one of the most glaringly obvious points? I want to see a pack of brainless college libshits answer me this one.

>b-but . . . whites are bad!

The point he's making is in the past white identity was formed by individualism; making your own way in a society that happened to be white. This is what the mentality was prior to world war 1. Victorian era white people didn't see themselves as a collective identity, but instead were individuals

>earning identity
How the fuck do you "earn" identity?

I didn't realize my genes only exist in the past. Weird.

WE

>identity needs to be earned

All great civilizations cherished their ancestors because it makes them strive for more. It's riddled throughout our history.

I'm not sure what he's getting at but you gain future glory on the shoulders of past glory.

By the collective focusing on themselves before the group

It's not like literally everything I do, every red cent I earn, is for the express purpose of improving the lives of my children/grand children/great grand children into fucking infinity or anything.
What a fucking retard this Peterson fuckwad.

Civilizational advancement is a team effort, someday he will understand.

It means he's a cuck with a phd shitting out the same non-arguments other retards did

>DURR YOU REFERENCE THE FACT YOUR CIVILIZATION WAS GREAT
>THEREFORE YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO DISAGREE WITH THE DESTRUCTION OF YOUR NATION HURR

lol

>Jewish wife
Peterstein please go, tired of his merchanting behavior.

No they were quite mindful of the Victorian identify and Victorian mindset actually. Collective understanding of the zeitgeist and group is a common thread right up until modernism and then it still exists for anyone but white people.

Why would our goal be an “unearned identity”? If he wants to attack us he should cut this passive aggressive feamle shit and do it.

Sup Forumstards will keep bitching and moaning about their evil Jewish masters.
They seem to conveniently forget that White supremacy is something that you earn.

Huh? That wouldn't be "earning identity".

Whatcha doin here, Mr Peterson?

I have had it with this Jordan fag, the final solution to Peterson question is going to happen soon.

by being someone, or part of something, worthy of identifying with

God he's such a boomer shitlib.

In his mind it's still 1970's Canada where everyone is still white and he just can't break himself out of the mental model.

Any prominent viewers?

There's a clear difference between playing the victim so you can beg for reparations and identifying your enemy so you can act accordingly

Boomers don't care because they're banking on being dead by the time SHTF

Too bad the way things are shaping up their last years will be spent in a care home staffed by white-hating shitskins. OOPS!

>race is just skin color

>while everyone else is.
no.

You failed.

keep damage controlling

You can't "earn" something that's innate.

How is the weather in Uruguay? Here is -6 Celsius, snow and slippery roads.

This faggot and his high pitched voice. If you follow someone like this cunt for information or insight, you are a brainlet.

he related to scott peterson? lmao

What the fuck happened to him? His book was half-decent and a lot of his talks were good.

Also this .

(((Peterson)))

What the fuck do you think he meant?

He hardly has fans anymore. He spends so much of his time shilling it's honestly sad. He's a husk now because deep down he was always just a snake oil salesman and self help shyster

>rootless materialist
>unearned identity

oh you mean that (((Peterson)))

Nothing he has ever said should be interpreted as intellectual knowledge. Cock sucking jew faggot.

It depend on who you're referring to. For rednecks and skinheads his statement makes sense because those people are usually leeches. But the hard working white man is actually oppressed and to 'earn' our supremacy would be quite violent at this point. Kindness is killing us, not inferiority.

Which would you Fucking rather? We go an earn that identify of thousands of years of war until we took this land by force? The glories of the past is what gave us this land and in no way does some philosopher get to reason away what men bleed and died for

Yet, when someone asks Peterson about black culture he praises them like they earned it. (Picked blacks here arbitrarily, could be jews or indians or etc).

This

There is nothing wrong with letting past history imbue itself upon you and taking pride in what the people before us completed and wanting to uphold it.

Romantic era individuals were held hostage by the confines placed on them by larger society, their expected behavior made them steady individuals, while at the same time making them tyrannical towards their children. They were expected to act a certain way, while at the same time becoming bitter and resentful. This lead to a hollowness and anger towards their father, which lead to the hollowness of modernity.
The good that came from Victorian era society came from individual action and thought, while the bad came from the restraints of collective society

>The point he's making is in the past white identity was formed by individualism; making your own way in a society that happened to be white.
this is total revisionism

He doesn't have decent education.

Neither has he. Shit, most people kive rather ingnominious lives. It’s a shit argument. The last resort of a desperate but otherwise decent man.

Typical boomer.

The collective identity was already manifest you dimwit. Jews and self hating whites are the only ones promoting of the destruction of identarian culture, BUT ONLY IF ITS WHITE. WHER ARE THE RABID CALLS FOR THE BEANERS AND NIGGERS TO SELF IDENTIFY? THEY ARE GENOCIDING WHITE PEOPLE FUCK YOU!

Do minorities need to earn their identity too?

>we stand on the shoulders of dwarves
The post-historical Boomer folks, ecce homo

Not going to hold that against him, in my estimation it’s pretty much impossible to raise a daughter in Toronto and not have her turn out to be a roastie.

And what has he done?
Trick a truckful of faggot into giving him money?
He is a psychologist, which in modernity is practically pseudoscience, so I don't see him have any accomplishment of his own.

they sit around complaining when people confront them in real life they can't do shit, they're pathetic and an embarrassment to us all

>White supremacy is something that you earn
This is unironically true. You blew my mind, leaf.