Why Fate Flopocrypha is the lowest selling Fateshit?

Why Fate Flopocrypha is the lowest selling Fateshit?
It needs to rely on mobage extras at this rate.

Probably because A1.

And Jeanne is a shit heroine. She need to be BLACKED to be salvageable.

Not enough focus on Sisigou. Nobody gives a fuck about generic anime protagonist #342 and totally-not-saber-guys-we-swear.

It's not selling because it's bad.

I don't understand why Mordred so op. And Siegfried? More like Sickfried. Fucking ridiculous.

FGO OVA is also shit but it sold 33k without any game bonuses.

Both of these. The only things worthwhile in the entire shitshow are Sisigou and his daughteru Moedred, who deserve to be in a better show.

Fate anime and manga adaptations without Shirou always bomb.

No matter how good they are.

>Nobody gives a fuck about generic anime protagonist #342
I actually think this might be the case

If this had a lot more focus on Servants fighting or multiple Master perspectives and clone-boy didn't exist, this might be doing better but it's not.

But in F/Z, Shiro only appered in like less than half a episode.

It was so different it might as well have not been a fate property.

It was his origin story

>Fate anime and manga adaptations without Shirou always bomb.
FGO special episode sold over 20K without any effort in animation department or bundled extras.

>The Redman Begins

The first episode had me hyped because I thought Sisigou was the MC. Then I realized that it was from Japan so obviously the MC couldn't be anyone I might actually give a fuck about.

You mean the anime based on the wildly popular mobage game sold well?

>It was so good it might as well have not been a fate property.

FIXED

Its pretty fucking bad. The pacing is terrible, there are way too many characters, the sound effects literally melt your brain and everyone is fucking boring with boring motivations except for murdershirou.

Whoever wrote Sieg in should genuinely be fired. What the fuck kind of retard makes a character that bland and irrelevant the focal point of the plot? Of all the interesting fucking characters and servants you choose LITERALLY the blandest servant and an OC donut?

because A1

Because they could've used those funds in combination with a competent studio and make a SF OVA that would've been well received and would've sold out. This is just karma for animating the worst Fate ever written

For me Astolfo is the worst character of the show, all he does is cry about the homonculus.

FGO OVA had Redman.

>Not ApocryFlop

How is strange fake, it always seemed to have the most interesting premise of the spin offs.

>Prisma Illya might not be the worst selling animated Fate franchise anymore
What the fuck.

Its Narita story in Fate setting.

It's pretty Fucking sweet. The servants are all collectively over the top and there's some tie in characters in the masters to other series. It's being written by the guy who did baccano and Durarara so yeah.

It's fucking rad. Shame it cucked us out of true best boy with pic related though, but it is what it is. Doesn't make it any less enjoyable

SF servants are now getting good fanarts these days.

>same formula as FSN
>same themes from FSN
>several characters from FSN
Uh?

Because he's in Fuyuki?

Fuck you Apocrypha is good

That's because best boy Cu was in it.

>because it had Redman in it
Fixed

Apocrypha will never get on Prisma's level.

This is the best servant to have around as a buddy.

There is no better servant than him for this purpose

They should have bundled the BD with F/GO stuff.

I'd rather get myself comfy and silently watch sakura blossom in millennium capital together with Karna.
Fuck that Bara drunkard.

Prisma is a very niche series but it's good.
Apo tried to be the next FSN and failed completely.

>Karna
Great taste user.

Haha, good joke.

Holy shit you guys weren't kidding. Seems like this really gets a lot about what makes Fate interesting from a servant perspective. This is all out crazy shit.

Prisma can't sell that bad if it got two seasons plus movies.

I just knew it was going to be retarded when they said that it was going to be a battle between two teams.

>not having one of the many waifubait servants as a buddy-with-benefits

It was made just for an excuse to have an event in fgo and the semiramis/achilles gacha is gonna make more than the anime by itself

I want to win a race against this cat!

Because it's shit. Clusterfuck of uninteresting characters.

If you have a Cu you usually get a Redman.
It's like a bundle deal.

>Not talking about gates and swallows with Sasaki

It sold well because it was the last time anyone gets to see Doctor Roman