Shills flood the board

>Shills flood the board
>They got paid for doing that
>Admin: *Silence*
So this is how this tiny-dick scammer chink manages a page? wow

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/trump-peace-plan-would-recognize-palestinian-state-report/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I doubt he even checks this page, it's far more likely that the moderators are actively committing sedition.

Its been like this for a while now. A lot of genuine users have abandoned Sup Forums because of the sheer amount of kike shills.

after returning to Sup Forumsafter 2016 (yes i'm election fag) the shills got way fucking worse.

where go? pls respond

all over the matrix.

It started accelerating after Charlottesville and it's really sad that the moderators are working with the people who literally keep all of humanity enslaved.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

>t. JIDF
I can't wait for the ADL offices to get raided by marines.

meh, this place is the india of the internet
you should know this by now

>shills
There are no shills on Sup Forums, the only people who post inflammatory posts that go against the general consensuses of this board are right wing trolls trying to shift people to the right by simulating there's a push of left wing shilling or whatever.

There's no point in going to SJW central and shilling as right wingers, people won't abandon their beliefs, just like there's no point in shilling here as left wing, everyone is more or less fixated on ideas they won't give up.

All those bait threads false flagging as leftists are made by right wing pol users that's why they're always strawmen, one liners, or easily debunkable arguments, the cost of entry to debate against those arguments is low so stormfags and right wingers feel confident even if they're absolute newfags and fresh off the boat /r/the_Donald newfaggots

Anywhere but Sup Forums, browsing here now is just too frustrating. Too many idiots bump the slide bait threads and let the important ones 404

Sup Forums was abducted by Jews. all prominent threads are promoting Zionist-controlled opposition such as Trump, Putin, ((altrigth e-celeb))), indentitarians like ((lega du nord and AFD))), Mgtwo.

According to alexa.com, Pol is among 50 most influential sites in English speaking countries.
With 100 people posting 24 days in POL, we will be able to take POL from the Jews and promote our agenda for the beginners and organize ourselves to influence youtube and facebook.

quite a big nose for an asian.

He is a CIA henchman without doubt, so he would do nothing.

this

I hardly make threads here but have been banned from here more than any other board

>only jew posting allowed

Do not let this thread die. with 100 people 24 hours a day creating threads we recover Pol / from altkike shills and similar (((european)))

create a HQ in the favebook to recover POl

Bump

Bump

never trust a Jew.

Jews are promoting: trump, putin, syrian thread to promote putin, altright, E-Celeb, identitarians like AFD, brit thread, italian thread because these moves / political / parties are friends of israel, ie controlled by jews

None of us are paid, we just like making you squirm. Obama out.

Bump

the word shill has lost all meaning thanks to polniggers screaming it at anyone who disagrees with them. polniggers aka right wing sjws love to try and shut down anything they dont want to hear by labeling their opponents shills. reminds me of another group of sjws who call everyone racist

Lie!

>retards make 5 threads at a time calling the mass shooting a false flag or other retarded shit like "it was a coverup for the people shot at the nsa"
>admin: silence
You guys take your shit to /x/ and stop calling everything a shill. There are no shills on this board at all.

bump

nice concern shilling faggot

timesofisrael.com/trump-peace-plan-would-recognize-palestinian-state-report/
now KYS ahmed.

>e-celeb containment board when

Shills were always around. People come here less because of the faggot boomers and the shitty redditor tryhards with 10+ low effort soyboy threads.

Gook Moot better wake up. They will be coming soon for Japan.

take your r/eddit spacing back to r/eddit normalfag

yes goy, there is no problem in playing white men against white women or promoting Jewish puppets like trump, putin, altright, e-celeb and identitarians with topics that are 24 hours between the hands seen.

It's all okay, Goy.

this
one of the reasons i come here less is because everytime i post osmething one of the replies is always "fucking shill"lmfao, rfl, lol blah blah
then i also get banned for most ridiculous bullshit, when mods are clearly allowing full time sliding shilling to go unpunished, unstopped

if a was a mod three of four threads currently on board would be shoa'd instantly, how many hogg threads do we need, or gun threads do we nee, or eceleb threads

and its so obvious, there is no way the mods aren't compromised, a fucking 8 year old could see this shit and recognize it,
ffs its an obvious violation of rules, and is still there after ten minutes

Only another Trumpsteim LIE!

Trump promised and failed:

_ "Drain the swamp" (purge the financial and Jewish lobbies of the government)

_Building the wall

_Deport 50 (and not 11 as fakenews says) millions of illegal.

_ investigate hillary for his crimes as defense secretary

_ Revoke (and not substitute for another) obamacare.

_ end the wars in the Middle East for the benefit of Israel

_ Support assad

Do not meddle in international affairs that do not concern the US (northern korea, Palestinian)

_revocate obama executive orders that allow male transsexuals to use women's restrooms and vice versa.

No longer accepting refugees

Decrease the number of green cards category B1 to protect American jobs.

In addition, the Trump government has followed the sexagenarian discriminatory policies that penalize poor whites in accessing universities and employment

Why POL veterans do not join facebook or Stormfront and to attack POL with useful threads?

Bump

Bump

Bummmmmmmmp

Bump bump bump bump

I've noticed this board going to hell. Others notice as well. That's not fake news.

Pumb

Scared of showing your real flag kike?

Shiro is not plant, this is defamation!

>Poor day in the news cycle for faggots on the trump train
>Sup Forums barely active because faggots are hiding from the world
>tomorrow it will be exactly like it is every other day filled with the sounds of trump cum juggling

They aren't shill threads they're just the minority that shitposts in all the threads the majority makes normally..

I've fucking had it with the sorry state of moderation here. from now on i'll get all my news from @barackobama as recommended by twitter

They're getting worse because they are getting more desperate.

>So this is how this tiny-dick scammer chink manages a page? wow

what seems to be the problem? Banning is trivial at best & we can spot shills via board culture, it's a self-solving problem that requires no admin intervention. More than likely he likes it the way it is when we have a "tranny webcomics" thread three times a day & then people start posting 3D traps.

Hiroshimoot dindu nuffin

you who defend the man who has Jewish grandchildren, who attacks the enemies of israel, who filled his govern with Jews, who was formed by a jew (rohn con), but I who am a kike? !

Scared of showing your real flag kike?
SHOW YOUR REAL FLAG, KIKE.

Auto-delete threads which the OP doesn't post again (1 post by this ID threads) after 5 minutes. Sup Forums will get like 60% better overnight.

Hiroshima is a faggot. I thought with that cuck moot we'd start seeing brighter days, but no... Bringing the shill flags and hiring fucking retards for mods who are not even trying to do their job.

I wondered for years if people paid to shill here with old moot.

you who defend the man who has Jewish grandchildren, who attacks the enemies of israel, who filled his govern with Jews, who was formed by a jew (rohn con), but I who am a kike? !

They are 100% shills .

Bummmp

Bump

Bump

Bump

he can't control the shills.
moot is still a faggot, if not a bigger faggot.

this place is a bee-food clay vase like container, thanks to moot.
has been for 10 entire years at this point.

Bump

Mods don't even do their job anymore. Fucking pathetic. They're first on DOTR

This. I get banned almost every day, sometimes several times a day.

Sup Forums was abducted by Jews. all prominent threads are promoting Zionist-controlled opposition such as Trump, Putin, ((altrigth e-celeb))), indentitarians like ((lega du nord and AFD))), Mgtwo.

According to alexa.com, Pol is among 50 most influential sites in English speaking countries.
With 100 people posting 24 days in POL, we will be able to take POL from the Jews and promote our agenda for the beginners and organize ourselves to influence youtube and facebook.

>ITT: new shill tactic is to blame their feral nigger impulses bumping obvious bait upon fag hot pockets because censorship is their ultimate goal

The only shills are right-wing retards.

Reality has a liberal bias, only shills say otherwise.

Hopes Hicks constantly spewed lies for t*ump, the clock is ticking, the revolution is coming.

they are not nationalists, they are Jews promoting fake nationalism which basically blames Islam, white and nonwhite women at all, while speaking nothing of the Jewish subversives.

Pol has always been a nationalist.

noice

>nigger hate thread
Yea, this is a troll. Any oldfag will know this has been a Sup Forums staple since it's inception until donald faggots flooded the site. Anyone literally falling for this shitpost are absolutely retarded, or newfags.

>trying to regulate this irradiated hellhole
inevitably people would bitch about mods overstepping boundaries and it'd just die away again.
let us be totally honest, the only reason Sup Forums is still up is because it gives such mad advertising money

people make threads. its never been only 1 side of the political spectrum here. people thinking there are paid shills outside of american presidential elections are stupid. nobody puts enough money on the table for some senate seat. they dont care and hillary lost so its not worth it

how do you explain that all the threads in the first pages are promoting political / parties that are false opposition?

muh islam
muh, israel friend
muh women are the problem
muh assimilation
muh Jews are white

Is it morally acceptable to offer investment advice on let's say, facebook? Won't the future dimensions get disrupted and shit and most importantly won't the investors disagree with my opinion and try to debate my predictions?

Bump

Bump

Bummmp

Thread never die

Bump

Bump

how do you explain that all the threads in the first pages are promoting ,24 hours day, political / parties that are false opposition?

Bummmmmmmmmmp

>the

Bump

Bump

Bump

>google catpcha now regularly takes 30 seconds to a fucking minute to post

IT TOOK ME TWO OR THREE MINUTES TO POST THIS WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>tfw no pass