How do you even escape from this?

How do you even escape from this?

Chew through the leg.

Why would you want to?

Really though, if it's a girl? Just punch her pussy or grab tit as hard as you can.

>Just punch her pussy
this. just smash the gash

Wiggle around until your face is at her pussy so you can die happily

just bang your head as hard as you can towards her pussy..
i accidentally kicked someone in the vagina in middle school that bitch was crying for 3 hours straight and i was suspended for a week

I forgot about Btoom. Are the translations caught up? Is it over yet?

I don't even read it desu, I just saved that particular fight scene because I thought it was so hot.

>girl having legs strong enough to choke you
ahahahahaa, guys love this shit because it's hot when inferior female being act like she's in power when in reality even weak ass beta could pin her down and fuck

There are some that can crush your head.

Women have stronger lower body strength than men.

i wanna hold her hand ALL NIGHT LONG

Have you guys ever been in that lock before? It's pretty hard to move your head and your arms can't reach anything to be useful. You can try to twist to get out but it looks like she has a really solid grip on the head there

I could never get past how fucking round Himeko's head is.
The art style of the whole work is gritty and serious, appropriate for the series

and then there's this moeblob with a face you could draw with a compass, like another plane going to a SoL island accidentally dropped her in a more serious manga.
It's so distracting every time she's around.
She's so fucking round.

So what was the reason they can't just cut out the crystal thing in their hand again?

That must be the reason why there so many kickboxers champions among them

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Stand up since she only weighs like 80 lbs and then slam her against something hard. Notice how she needs her hand to clamp her leg on her foot. She either lets go of that or eats a hard surface

Should probably tuck his chin since her legs are probably blobs of fat and not hard muscle then roll it so the blubber isn't restricting his arteries. Unless she does any actual exercise than she won't even last doing that hold at 100% for a minute

why would you want to escape?

I think it reached the finale volume now

Did he died?

No

Nice!

Those things are huge enough that they can't jump 10 feet up the ground and choke you with legs. Also they would

*Also they would rather just try punching you or kicking you instead of black widow tier jumping leg chokes and shit that are impractical in real life

And this is why you wear spiky shoulderpads, anons.

I don't doubt your plan, but punching through my own face to hit her sounds painful.

You make a karate chop past your ear.

kaihou?

You damage the knee, alot with your fist.

You are fucked. Can't just easily spread locked legs with your arms.
Yeah gravity and balance says no. She doesn't look like 80lbs either way.
There is barely any fat on calves, those are pretty hard.

Chin down, roll around and twist upwards, there is a reason you don't ever see this in an actual fight

You can't, that hold will fuck you up and it's hard to escape from it.

shitty triangle. The actual choke needs to have an arm caught inside, otherwise there's not enough pressure on one side of the neck to properly block both carotid arteries. That shit in OP would just be mildly uncomfortable, it wouldn't actually knock the guy out.

A reverse triangle, really sucks

But it did

What's stopping the blue from punching you?

Sink your nails into her flesh, and bite into her thigh? You might be able to chew into her femoral artery, and she'd bleed out.

You can barely move your head if those legs aren't just slabs of fat.

hard to torque a punch in that position, so it wouldn't really damage the guy on the bottom. Also being in blue's position is really not comfy, it's tough to breath, and if the choke is tight you're out in 3-5 seconds of it coming on. Best way to get out is to move forward as blue, whilst trying to stand up. If there's no space inbetween them, then the choke is hard to pull off. Also if blue manages to stand then he can slam (if it's not a regulated competition)

can't really generate power from that position. should rather try to prevent your opponent to get more leverage and look for an escape

Don't get into that situation to begin with. You'd have to be pretty shit at fighting to somehow get into that position. But if you did have to escape probably bite into her leg or something and if you get choked to death at least she'll still bleed out.

If just enjoy it while I can

Try moving your head to the side and bite her thigh; if you're lucky you might just bite her femoral artery.

>reach your hand behind your head and her legs
>force your fingers/hand into her vagina/pooper
>push as far as you can inside her
>use your fingernails to scratch the inside of her vagina/pooper
>???
>profit!

Just the fist up her vagina should be enough.

Do I or do I not smell my fingers?

In reality a hold like that makes your brain stop working rationally within 5 seconds.

Kakusenu iratachi tooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo oooooo

Uh-Oh.

Would this kill her?

No just make her really uncomfortable

punt the cunt

that's not a easy place to reach from that position. an no matter what thing you do, she can just choke you harder as a response.

if you want something to work in that situation, it has to work instantly or you've lost.

You wouldn't be able to do any of it.

With the same logic if a guy chokes you you could crush his balls. It never happens. Proper choke hold fucks you up in seconds.

>Yeah gravity and balance says no. She doesn't look like 80lbs either way.
she doesnt weigh anything user. roll over and stand up. how weak are you that you cant stand up with some weight on your shoulders?

That's not how it works. Thai kickboxer can weight 40kg and he will still choke you like a baby.

It cuts blood flow to the brain and you are out before you can even think how to get out of it.

you should be choking yourself with your own deltoids by raising your arm

Thai kick boxers meaty muscles constrict your arteries with hard force. Fatty McFat Fat doesnt have the power of a thai kickboxer because she doesnt train her legs every day. Her calves must feel like jello. Unless you have a collage of MMA and Thai and other mixed sports where every triangle or choke ends in 2 seconds than shut the fuck up about how flawless the technique is at achieving the desired effect. Tucking your chin is day 1 shit on how to prevent a good choke. You gonna tell show me a manga with a girl punching a guy and then compare her blows to tyson in his prime and how it would ravage the guys brain in his skull?

>why don't you just stand up with while getting choked from behind lmao XD

>People who have never been in a fight in their lives, talking about fighting, the thread.

LOL.

Not everyone here is a hikki/neet like you loser.

Is the manga better? Is it still going and being translated?

I thought the anime was ok but it stopped

>BTOOOM!
>ok
You might want to get that taste looked at by a professional. It appears to have gone to shit.

Sauce?

If she's like my gf, then tickling her feet works very effectively

thinking something is merely "ok" is hardly an endorsement

Superior Japanese techniques

Tickle her pewsy.

>LOL.
End yourself.

use your legs to scoot yourself in the direction of her pussy while using your arms to remove the foot underhooked into the thigh

Both google search and whatanime give results.

I have no idea, but my Google fu tells me it is "Kuromukuro". Which means I need to take another look at it given the trailer didn't look nearly this good.

If he was facing forward he might able to pick her up with all his strength and spike her on the ground but he somehow let her take his back with her legs like a retard and is pretty much fucked.

Only saw the anime, it was like watching retards with dynomite try to kill eachother.
>"WHAT IS THIS STRANGE DEVICE COUNTING DOWN?"
>"CLEARLY ITS NOT AN EGG TIMER"

But that's only the beginning. The rest of the anime isn't even like that.

This shit drove me mad. I am not sure if the writer is trying to write for retards or is a retard himself.

The best way to deal with troubles is to not get into the troubles.

where is this from? lol

Bruh

I fucking hate this bitch and her stupid round face.

She would choke you out.

Isn't the clitoris sensitive? Just smash your head against it and she'll probably pass out or something.

You need to find it first.

A girl tried to teach me how to do a triangle choke on my first day and all I did was press her face against my crotch because I didnt know about the arm part

pics?

spbp

If you carry one, a knife under the knee cap. Cut those tendons and the leg will naturally swing free.

He looks big enough to just stand up with her around his neck.

Didn't she got raped at some point?

She was getting raped in OP's picture.

She got raped By her mind controlled boyfriend

When is she not getting raped?

That will hit her in her thighs.

Her beautiful, thick thighs....

Grab her by the thighs and smash her into the ground.

Mind, you're working against leverage and alot of the strain is on your neck so easier said than done.

Is that Stephen Kesting?

Just as planned

Btoom is still a thing?

Turn around and motorboat until she loses her strength.
really though, he could slip out of that if he forced his chin up. t. artialmartist