How do we stop Chyna?

For all the whining about muh Russia, it's Chyna that worries me, they openly say they want to be a superpower by 2050 and want to export their shitty government to the rest of the world (which they are already buying), and all politicians are in their pockets, plus they're already colonizing Canada, NZ, Straya, Siberia, etc, have 1 billion bovine people who do as they're told and already have deep influence in the entertainment industry, besides currently trying to influence the technology (especially AI and high-tech) industry more and more. They know better than anyone how not only to censor and control people, but make people censor and control each other (like with their social credit back), are building up their military and acting increasingly more aggressive and assertive and have no morals or any tradition of anything other than submitting to Central authority

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-funeral-strippers-crack-down-rural-attract-mourners-death-a8220866.html
youtube.com/watch?v=NV81D_D66Q4
youtube.com/watch?v=nPuvFXv8Gos
youtube.com/watch?v=6NVPysiVsmE
youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec
youtu.be/imhUmLtlZpw
voanews.com/amp/video-chinese-society-moral-bottome-line/3895576.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rather it be China than Israel (via burgerland) imo

bring back manufacturing, embargo the shit out of them

Yep. Wreck their shit, those ungrateful bug people. Time for America first!

How tho?

Whatacuck

China already is a superpower. It's not going to be a hyperpower by 2050, though. I believe the Anglosphere is still going to be the dominant geopolitical power for most of the rest of the century. Being a chink colony is vastly preferable to US carrot and stick bullshit foreign policy.

Change taxes, offer incentives, business partner with universities like Texas A&M. Do some digging and find out what the issue and obstacles are. Work though the issues. It took time to outsource, it could take at least a decade to bring it back in a big way.

The issue are 1 billion costumers and cheap labor. Some business are leaving China, yeah, but they're not going to developed countries, they're going to even cheaper countries

I don't think so. Are we talking about the same China? The same that murder their own people by the millions?? Ever check out a China webm thread? Straight up bug people.

Well it's not like the quality is getting any better. Honestly I'm tired of that and I know a lot of other people are too. People have to be ok with not filling their house up with shit they don't need. I think younger people are getting there. There are exceptions but in general people are starting to get it that you can always be buying cheap shit or spend more on something quality. And when I spend more I usually want American made.

China is superior. Degeneracy has ruined the west

Why did they have to ban strippers from funerals, then?

anyone saying china isn't a threat is chinese propagandist or brainwashed. Watch out for leaf, us, aus, kiwi and meme flags. Actual Chinese never use their flag, HK and PRC flags are larpers. Any chink with enough brains to form coherent English sentences and even consider coming on Sup Forums is definitely out of the country.

agree with what you're saying but show your flag faggot.

Are you serious?
Ok I guess you are.

>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/china-funeral-strippers-crack-down-rural-attract-mourners-death-a8220866.html

Never going to happen. The Chinese archetype is scatter-brained, it cares about nothing more than producing shit.

Yes. Just the fact they had to ban it show how degenerate they are

China will save us from ourselves.

THE AMERICAN DREAM IS MADE IN CHINA.

FASCIST NATIVIST "AMERICANS" HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER HUMANITY

We can reenact tariffs and embargoes, or we can repeal all labor/industrial/environmental standards.

Fuck off Schlomo. China will lead the world with an Iron BUT fair fist

but soyboys and lazy burgers don't want this, to have to work and pay more

I guess ending regulations would be easier, but you'd hear so much whining, still

I agree. You would know best Japan bro. You been next to them long enough to know how awful they are.

As America has helped to turn every country into Africa, in my book China is fine, although, they lack creativity and high standards.

Jews fear China be antisemitic, so let's make China more antisemitc.

We just have to change opinion on that. No one cared 50 years ago. It might be another 50. Thing is if you want to fix things you have to be ok with it taking time.

What and pit our enemy against our enemy? That could work.

>China
>fair

topkek

There is very little difference in 1 party with 10 people ruling, and 10 party's with 1 person in each ruling.

they're about to abolish term limits

Xi will rule until he's old and bald

>1 party with 10 people ruling
They would all have the same options is they were apart of the same party.

Emperors come and go, peasants are forever.

t. retard

eventually china always stops itself.

china simply can't be stopped by anything except itself. they have endless human capital to burn (meaning diligent high-iq people who want more than they have), no self-defeating ethical confusion about human advancement, and presently no critical social issues distracting them from taking what they can get. if china fucks up it will be because some kind of long-standing internal structural deficiency caused a collapse, not because of intervention. the ability of western powers to control any country, even a non-entity like afghanistan or ukraine, is obviously long gone.

This ((((OP))))) is fucking kike
Nice try, I'll siding with Chinese vs Kike

what's your solution?
you bring dishonor to your flag, Nguyen

>no critical social issues
they have 140 men for every women, an entire generation will be femaleless and childless, plus they cant get people to fuck and procreate even after getting rid of the 1-child policy so they're going old before they're rich

it's quite sad what happened to china
youtube.com/watch?v=NV81D_D66Q4

very unfortunate they went down the communist route, and still dont see the problems with their gov and still have short sighted strategies

also that docu has really nice music, they don't do make music like that anymore

nah I hate Chinese but I hate Jews more than Chinese

I think that anons point was that the Chinese are like the Borg from Star trek.

will watch

This desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPuvFXv8Gos
this is EXACTLY what is going on in america now

It wasn't always made in China zipperhead

Better let China lead the way with its effective politburo system than letting the Yanks mess the world up by orchestrating CIA sponsored revolution in the name of Democruhcy.

Singlehandedly pushing the whole European continent into purgatory by dismantling stable Arab states, villianising moderate leaders. In the end, what you get Is opening a whole new pandora box, only to accelerating the blackening phenomena of your lands.

I will say and repeat again, China has it's own problems and are taking steps to improve and imbue with modern society( residue of peasantness still lurks post cultural revolution), but no way jose they are a threat to Western Civilization. If you would take your lens off China, and focus on more practical domestic issues of your respective nations, Western civilization might still stand a chance.

China is fucked once the economic growth stops. The only reason hundreds of millions of people tolerate the government now is that they think it'll make them better off.

Flag checks out. Thank you for your valuable contribution Mr Lee.

I believe people really underestimate quality over quantity and that Mao once said it "Political power comes out the barrel of a gun" and who has the best guns? U.S and Russia.

I agree with you it's bad when the U.S promotes regime change in virtually every single part of the world though. I'm ok with China controlling their part of Asia and the U.S exiting it all together as long as they didn't have imperialistic ambitions on Japan Korea etc. (more realistically, Philippines)

they're fucking everywhere

>focus on more practical domestic issues of your respective nations

they like to point and make vetos, with absolutly no power other then maybe some fancy academic article. that´s how they get their way in doing nothing, and then get some cozy job in some agency or company

The thing is that they have nukes, even korea has nukes. if there is a war with majors, even India, who knows if they will fly trough the pacific? what kind of protocols and defense exist for those cases?

Why contain it? The west is irreparably cucked anyway.

>but no way jose they are a threat to Western Civilization

they openly boast that they will lead the next century when they are incapable of leading themselves, 1/5th of their farmlands are full of heavy metal contamination from factories

they waste a lot of it pursuing short term goals that do not last, their ghost cities are already crumbling before they are 5 years old, if chinese methods of engineering were in place in the rest of the world, civilization is OVER

China banned the letter N from the internet after people used it to attack Xi Jinping's plan to rule forever, The concept of freedom is alien to china and that makes it a big threat to western civilization and values

Even their low quality goods that flood the rest of the world are a threat to the health and safety of the planet

China needs at least 50 more years of cultural development before they can consider leading anything

>Better let China lead the way with its effective politburo system
you don't believe or understand freedom either

Comeon bro what do you expect China to sit down quietly when USA and it's allies surrounding it's shores with THAAD missles? Anyway China in its long history has only been on the defensive, it won't have the militaristic ambition the yanks have around the world , only economically. Don't torch the dragon and it won't bite back.
The 19th centruy belongs to the Brits
20th century the Yanks
21st is the era of China, just gonna live and coexist peacefully with it. It's a cycle if you believe in the Tao.

It's not just nukes my guy. U.S and Russia have more chemical weapons than the rest of the world has combined many times over.

Not to mention things like their advanced submarines or tanks.

Now the second way to interpret your message is that you mean those said nations have nukes to defend themselves, well the most advanced militaries in the world could probably disable their launch mechanisms easily before anything happened (much easier to do than shoot it down, contrary to popular belief).

you do know "their part of Asia" includes this right?

>The United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) estimates that roughly 80 percent of global trade by volume and 70 percent by value is transported by sea. Of that volume, 60 percent of maritime trade passes through Asia, with the South China Sea carrying an estimated one-third of global shipping.1 Its waters are particularly critical for China, Taiwan, Japan, and South Korea, all of which rely on the Strait of Malacca, which connects the South China Sea and, by extension, the Pacific Ocean with the Indian Ocean. As the second-largest economy in the world with over 60 percent of its trade in value traveling by sea, China’s economic security is closely tied to the South China Sea.

The US didnt go there for fun and giggles

China will save the white race with better governance.

>anti democracy
>quoting Mao
why is it the only communists that aren't immediately trolled into submission on Sup Forums are the chinks with foreign flags. Faggots all have political amnesia or something?

They'll stop themselves ..
See : Mao's revolution
They're heading down the same recent disastrous history. Also, they aren't capable of original innovation. They lack the cultural foundation that regularly challenges norms. They print and still IP..

aussie knows, the thing is that they have goals, our leader´s goals are just staying in charge and move forwards blindly so thry can say they did something, while thry sell us out bit by bit

the 21st century will be the age of supertotalitarianism if china is allowed to lead

youtube.com/watch?v=6NVPysiVsmE

youtube.com/watch?v=kcEUVDe38Ec

and you won't be able to change the laws or politicians, you will be 100% subservient to pure corruption because you won't be able to do anything about it

Yeah right

We are living in the era of the jew
Have been for a while now

No matter if theyve been kicked out 109 times, they are back and stronger.

I implore you to have a look at this video, avoid the mistake of looking at China using Western Lens.
youtu.be/imhUmLtlZpw

Don't place too much faith on mainstream press regarding reports surrounding China, mostly are all fuds and not updated but recycled materials.

Please guys have a look at the video, old but still much relevant.

China collects the organs of its prisonners

That is great

There is over 300 000$ of organs in a body
Why spend money on prisonners when you can earn money with them ?

Jews took away death penalty and gave protection to criminals (human rights, no such thing in china) so that criminals would destroy our nations.

>how do we stop chyna?

Wear a cup

nice, i guess that small euro countries that are lagging with equipement behind obsolete would have american protection while there are US soldiers stationed here, but it worries me that my country isn´t investing in that since korean nukes are close to reach us

look at the germans, training with broomsticks, saving us the shame of using guns from the 70´s,i guess that there are more euro armies in similar poor conditions

Stoping China has always been the other asians job.

That's what everyone said about Japan in 1980s and they stagnated after debt bubble burst
Same thing will happen to China

>he thinks those men aren’t simply moving to Africa, Europe, and the americas to expand the Chinese influence.

You can’t stop the chink if everyone becomes chink.

Dumbshit euros.

thats what makes it dangerous, the elites have purposely built up china while impoverishing the west

they are organised, they are becoming too wealthy and powerful, and they do not have the wisdom at present to use that wealth and power in a constructive way

they need at least 50 years to fix their own problems and catch up to singapore/HK/taiwan's levels of morality and stability

do not underestimate the chinese, they are not stupid, they are powerful when organised
yes they steal IP, so where is your technical advantage when you face your own technology on the battlefield? and they know the flaws of your current tech? who has all the manufacturing? what do you think all the iron ore from australia is being made into?

>aren't capable of original innovation
people said this about the japanese 100 years ago, they've proven you wrong

>the entire world shits on china for roughly one millennium, carving up their land, pumping them full of opium, abusing the fuck out of their economy
>finally the Chinese have the strength and numbers to literally own the entire world
>they're going to make you all communist squinty-eyes in about 50 years
>everyone they don't outbreed is already a low-IQ dysgenicized mutt who could probably be used for slave labour once the US collapses and civil liberties die
This is the future we all collectively chose. Now let's hold hands and race forward into it.

You're retarded, United States is the only global superpower. With Russia at a VERY distant second. U.S. could beat China without even mobilizing an army. Blockade them with superior fleet and have NATO allies cut them off in Europe. literally gg

Democracy does not work everywhere. Chinese has as much freedom they need. Chinese are not whites, preaching muh freedom, muh rights 24/7. They are perfectly happy as long as their streets are safe and there's food on a table 国泰民安.

21st Century will be the century of Asia/China. That's where all of the wealth creation is going to be. China is a not a nation bent on intervening militarily all over the world, that's how they've always been, and in its place they've always favored a tributary system, where other nations respect the power and authority of China, whether we like it or not. I'm not sure what form of government China will have in 30-40 years time, I doubt the CCP will last, it will be forced to change.

The West (Occident) was/will be again someday the heart of human creativity, innovation, and freedom because the individual is the core of their culture and society. The East (Orient) is also great in its own respects, with their regards to peace, philosophy, and way of life that I only know so little about, but I do know that they're not individual oriented like the West, so that's why they're not a whole lot of innovations coming out of there countries.

The point is that its that time again in history where the East has their shit together and the West crumbles due to it's betrayal of the value of the individual, in terms of both society and the free market. It's happened before in history and its happening now.

All things considered, they're faring much better in Africa than the west since they don't have to listen to liberal media.

i hope gook in comand get´s remebered in chinese history as a hoax, we abandoned fine national production for cheap shitty slave labour thanks to a bunch of useless morons
sometimes i just hope to witness a japanese remake of Nanking

50 years to catch up? How long are you in hibernation. China is producing a city as big as Chicago every year, equipped with modern infrastructures and public service. They simply don't give a fuck to Hongkong anymore.

Nah, let them have it.
We got gifted with hegemony and wasted it on costly quagmires and ideological regime change. Let the Chinks take the reigns because it's obvious our elites never deserved it in the first place

China is only Communist in name. It's Red capitalist that runs the show. FYI.

Ps: Thanks for highlighting what they have gone thru and to those who thinks they have the moral capacity to judge them.

Why would anyone waste nukes on arguably the most irrelevant euro country?

Blockade what? The production is in China.

Mate I'm joining the winning team. Already got myself a Chinese gf and started learning mandarin

china is fascist not communist and its not close

they could nuke Paris where there lives a sizeble portuguese comunity

I've watched your video, I learnt nothing about china that I did not already know

pretty hilarious you tell me to not look at china through a western lens, and then you show me a video of a laowai trying to explain china to western audiences on western media

I know plenty about china, I know chinese history, I've spoken to many mainland chinese, I know how the average mainland chinese thinks and I see it as a problem for the rest of the world, they are selfish, short sighted, greedy, arrogant, blind to own problems, have a lack of compassion
mainland chinese culture has to change

I make this clear distinction because HK/singapore/taiwan chinese and even japan are not like this because they are exposed to western values and modes of thought, but unfortunately they are not in a position to run the world, while china is, that makes it a big risk

eventually china will become more like HK/taiwan/singapore, but not anytime soon, and I don't see the blind obedience to government going away

even if beijing doesn't try to impose its rule over the rest of the world, it will be destroyed by bird flu because mainland chinese never cover their mouths when coughing and they are everywhere now

Agree with your observation.

Anyway I want to reiterate that my wish for western civilization to remain intact. Taking asides all atrocities and the fucked up the made on some corner of the world, they are still and only the ones greatly contributed to the advancement on humanity whether in tech, medical, fashion, lifestyle etc for the past hundred years.

>eventually china will become more like HK/taiwan/singapore
Will, they, now? Or is this wishful thinking? If anything they're proving quite apt at going the opposite way

Your attitude is exactly why the West has lost the mandate to rule. Why is it our job to make other people like us, especially when their unwillingly?
Let the Russians be Russian, and the Chinese be Chinese.

Why don't you guys go do some work instead of bitching about how scary boogeyman China is going to take over the world in a time where you won't even be alive to see not happen?

>won't even be alive to see
Yes I will, I'm not 60

china is evil. chicoms are evil. ban all chicom property and company ownership in the USA. ban them. deport them. execute the spies. the chicoms and towel heads are the worlds nastiest threat.

I agree on your views, but don't you see Chinese are slowly aping the west ? With the rapid starbuckization and myriads of western culture pouring into every corner of China. As far as I am concerned, China leaders has not made any unsound judgement in the world scene, as least better than it's western counterparts, fuckups and fuckups all over the years, esp in the middle east.

So much for western values and compassion. Well it's not preached when it's off the coast.

>japanese remake of Nanking
I don't hate chinese

I just don't want them in power when they are not wise enough, just as I wouldn't let a child drive a car

eventually china will become modern, but it will take at least 50 years

can china make an escalator that doesn't eat people?

can chinese food be sold without worry of poisoning the person who eats it?

do chinese people care if someone gets hit by a car? or do they pretend they saw nothing and keep driving?

can chinese people protest or disagree with bad government without getting locked up or squashed by tanks?
how will you know government is doing a good job without freedom of speech? did you idiots learn nothing from the cultural revolution?
too bad only the idiots survived the cultural revolution, the smart ones ran away or were killed

china has to grow much much more to undo the damage of the past century
you are not ready

yes, but still very authoritarian, that makes it a problem for free countries and free peoples, especially when china aspires to "lead"

just the fact that the CCP won't throw away the soviet imagery yet and rebrand themselves shows they still are not ready to take responsibility for their mistakes and turn over a new leaf

yes, right now it is fascist
but that documentary focuses on their communist phase, which has greatly damaged china and persists to this very day

that documentary describes the trail that led to the present

>
Yes I understand, but that's not the way life works. Nothing great lasts forever and it shouldn't. My country and the others of the West will fall because of interventionism and huge debt/money printing. As I said, whether people like it or not, the Chinese/Asians will prevail this century.

Another reason is because cultures that value education do well. For instance, Jewish culture has always had higher literacy rates than other cultures and that's what lead them to gain great wealth in the early periods.

The Chinese (and Asians as well) value education in their culture. The West once did value these things, but now we're always obsessed with sports and athletes and our public education systems are terrible, and are going to continue to get worse.

I think what jars people about debating whether China will dominate the world again is that they make it about the CCP vs the USA/Europe, not about Western People vs Eastern People.

This. China is morally bankrupt
voanews.com/amp/video-chinese-society-moral-bottome-line/3895576.html

China does not impose it's values to others. Period.
Yes Chinese are still acting like peasants due to Mao's fucked up revolution.
China prefer the word coexist , they don't care whether they lead anot. I am just phrasing *lead* in my prior posting in comparison with the west foreign fuckups policy.
How can any of you thinks China is any of a threat. Chinese can integrate with the western society peacefully, who doesn't like Chinatown ffs.

>VoA
Really nigger?
Might as well post a Xinhua piece talking about how democracy's a failure and the US is gonna collapse in the next five years