How long before he kills himself?

How long before he kills himself?

Never. The cuck media is on his side so he has nothing to worry about

If anyone dies related to that school shooting it's gonna bring them a lot of attention. It's a bold move, let's see how it plays out Cotton.

if he starts turning against the narrative or breaks down expect him to have taken sleeping pills while drinking heavily on a friday night.

Hopefully maƱana mismo.
Also I wish for some suicide by dos tiros in the nuca for the other valientes.

Putos maricones de mierda tragalefas.

He already killed his pregnant wife Laci and used her as fishing bait

leftards never see/admit when they've done something wrong

56:58:02

I wouldn't charge into a school building where there was a psycho with an assault rifle on the loose. I'm not suicidal and would never do something that stupid. Obviously this guy wasn't and isn't suicidal either.

The real question is when is Sup Forums going to get behind Trump's new gun restrictions. They're obviously the only viable path for the future.

quick rundown on what the fuck is going on?
what shooting?
is trump really grabbing the guns?
whos this fat fuck and why is he relevant?

Why would he kill himself? He's gonna be collecting pension for the rest of his days and enjoying retirement. This is the system you fought for when you chose to fight BLM on the race bait instead of siding with them to tackle the more important issue.

Rightwing idiots never see/admit when they've done something wrong

In this case it could be a parent, which would be interesting.

Not one person has heard his side of the story. Not one. And yet everybody, from the President on down, has passed judgment on this man.

I fucking hate this Jew society.

Yeah being hated by every parent in America doesn't really make you feel too cool, ya know what I mean?

I don't know. He probably doesn't care, just like how Zim Zam didn't care that all black people hated him, Casey Anthony didn't care that parents hated her, OJ doesn't care that white people hate him, Dylan Roof doesn't care, etc.
As long as they got the resources to keep living, a lot of people probably don't care if they're living in infamy after enough time passes.

Only person recently that fucked up and then killed themselves because they couldn't handle living in infamy that I can think of is Aaron Hernandez. All other people like Vegas shooter killed themselves during the crime so the cops couldn't do it.

>Shilling this hard
>Implying that abandoning kids to their death isn't a gross breach of trust and completely disgusting

kek seriously though are we ever gonna get any evidence or just

>I got shot in my lung with an AR-15 and can walk less than a week later
>I stopped an AR-15 bullet with my book

Seems legit. No footage or anything and we're basing several different gun arguments off of a very foggy crime.

cowards dont kill themslves...

as soon as he spill some beans it's on
t.hillary

Sure, but they "kill themselves" when they know too much and start to go off-message in interviews.

The real question is, when are (((They))) going to kill him?

Kills himself?

Afraid of death
Afraid of guns

Dies of what?

Global warming?

People were getting picked off after Vegas and no one gave a fuck.

He helped move forward the globalist agenda, so never.

Sheriff Jewrael threw the only gentile under the bus to cover for his own failings.

The fuck you saying spic?

hopefully tomorrow he kys and that the other brave ones or the crisis actors do it with two gunshots

I agree, It's much more likely that he was ordered to stand down than that he was just a cop who didn't go in. Three other cops just didn't go in too? No way. They were ordered not to interfere. He's retiring in the hopes that people won't ask questions that get him suicided twice in the back of the head.

That was an act of abject cowardice and just saying
>muh untrue
is not bringing anyone back to life. That moment has passed and that is why it is and was and always shall be an act of an utter coward.
I'd be just as critical of myself, except I know myself well enough to understand that I would not and actually could not have stood around.
He ought to live in shame and infamy for every day of his life. Send him some white feathers. 17 white feathers.
When he gets rid of them at one feather per act of life threatening bravery then he should be able to live a normal life again (but he's not me and he's not the best of you and he'll have all 17 on the day he dies).