ALERT: AMERICAN SPRING INCOMING

WARNING: We have now entered the economic warfare phase of the upcoming leftist-cultural revolution. Phase one is the student outrage/media frenzy, along with immediate legislative action for an assault weapon ban. Multiple states are loving against semi-auto completely. This is still on going. Phase two is what you are witnessing now with companies dropping the NRA and now Walmart pulling this move. The NYT has gone as far to call for banks to stop processing gun sales. Phase three will be the protests themselves. These few coming up are only the beginning, you just wait until school lets out in the summer. These protests and organizations are not organic as the media would want you to believe; there is huge money and DNC organizers behind each and every one. I’m talking Bloomberg, Soros, and Buffet money. These will be daily, think Occupy Wall Streer but a nationwide operation with millions of schoolchildren with nothing else to do. Phase four will be complete media censorship through big tech. Think of the twitter purge that happened the other day, the YouTube removal of accounts, google censoring gun sales. You will wake up one day to millions of people purge and independent media in total blackout. Phase five is the endgame: total anarchy. Think Ferguson, Baltimore, Berkeley, Chicago trump rally on a new level.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtu.be/T9hV5Pn-WNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I like guns and think underaged retards should stay away from them.
Yeah sure train your kids to use firearms responsibly, but seriously, for what reason would an 18 year old need a gun?

Fuck it I will buy an AK for the lulz now.

no one buys guns from walmart. more business for gun shops anyway

if you cant trust 18 years olds to own a gun, you cant trust them to vote.
voting is far more dangerous.

it's just the free market friend if you want to sell guns to 18 year olds open your own shop

You are witnessing a military operation being committed by forgiven operatives and bought off criminal public officials in an attempt to revitalize their failed coup they tried to run through legal processes and media realiance under Obama but this time they are going full ground war. This is a combination of a Mao Zedong Great Leap Forward/Color Revolution cultural warfare of dehumanizing those who oppose you, therefore justifing violence against a perceived enemy,and the Arab Spring which was strategically operated through young people/students and social media combined with organized violent protest. Think Egypt and Syria.

You mean like the last five times Soros and antifa were supposed to do this??

Lmaoing at anyone who believes the US will experience Marxist coup.

They're following the exact same patterned taken against NC with tranny bathrooms followed by Pat losing the governors election becuase of a bunch of votes they suddenly "found" in Durham.

WW3 is happening folks, and it's starting at a civil war in America against communist and jude infiltration.

Never forget Hillary was so far head in the polls she didn't even think of Trump anymore.

18 year olds can both vote and kill and die in the military.

>Croatia

99% of Croats or nigger deepthroating shills on Sup Forums so I assume it's just a couple of you kikes who post here.

This is prime time for Presidential removal and dangerous COG policies to be implemented. We are about to experience and witness first hand a nation commit cyber warfare against its own citizens. These massive (((protests))) will inevitably trigger a strong response at some point, be it from police or the citizens themselves. These artificially created protests will invoke an organic response, giving our conquers the perfect political symbiosis to bring us to heel for good.

but wut about monopoly

Is it not age discrimination by walmart to not sell to certain ages because of their beliefs? Can you sue for this?

We need huge leftist protests. Easy to kill a lot of them when they're all bunched up like that.

gun age to 21 isnt a bad idea, it might actually stop a few school shootings

To be honest I don't know if things will get that far.

In the UN's speeches they said that they wanted "diverse nations" and a "global community", not necessarily anarchy or the like (as far as I've seen and heard).

Well, who knows, but at some point in the next years they'll take a breath, it's impossible to just go ahead with so many shits that way we've seen after Trump election.

>american spring

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IS THAT A NEW FAIR FOOD OR SOMETHING? LIKE A HOT DOG DIPPED IN CARAMEL WRAPPED IN BACON BATTERED AND DEEP FRIED AND DIPPED IN QUESO?

>THE KEKED ALT RIGHT
>PROTESTING ANYTHING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHH

shoot up a school duh

Soldiers/veterans, use your organizational skills to start rounding up platoons and have back ups on your communication method. Hell, an old ham radio is better than nothing. Heritage Americans need to batten down the hatches and be prepared.

Who else gonna go full SIEGE here?

I've already boarded up my house and blocked my toilet. I'm not going down without a fight.

You're a retard if you think that anything will give because of the current climate. That's implying that this doesn't happen every time there's a mass shooting and then the fervor dies down eventually (which it does).

Worst comes to worst and retailers/banks bend, the free market will step in and fill the gap.

>the NYT
>"oy vey goy you can't use your money to buy that"

>Can join the military at 18 and shoot m16s, light machine guns, heavy machine guns, rocket launchers and tanks
>Can't own a gun until you're 21

Now keep in mind, there must be build up between phases. Many many events and (((coincidences))) will occur during each phase and transitional periods. These will include terror attacks and false flags, interest rates rising, currency inflation, war, major public scandals, extreme cultural subversion, and a general juiced up divide and conquer/class warfare strategy. Remember, once anarchy occurs, technological Balkanization will be offered as the solution, with digital Marxism implemented as America’s new future. AI will be the new God and state religion.

>diverse nation
>global community
Code for a global technocracy

Go LARP somewhere else, fag.

>for what reason would an
You don't understand the difference between laws and Rights because you aren't from here.
We don't need a reason. We have the Right to Bear Arms.
If you can make gun laws because its "common sense" how soon are we going to make speech laws because that's "common sense" too?
Its "common sense" that a terrorist might hide a bomb in a bag so why do we need protections against unreasonable searches and seizures.
The entire point of the United States is that its a place where your civil liberties can't be taken away from you. They are either infallible or they are not. This kind of talk is undermining the foundation of the republic and its fucking tragic.

i wouldnt see why not. violation of a right and it is a product they offer

(((Individualism)))
>He feel for the greatest meme of the 20th century

NYT is basically (((their))) mouthpiece

>A HOT DOG DIPPED IN CARAMEL WRAPPED IN BACON BATTERED AND DEEP FRIED AND DIPPED IN QUESO?
That actually sounds pretty good

>Phase five is the endgame: total anarchy. Think Ferguson, Baltimore, Berkeley, Chicago trump rally on a new level.

I live in lilly white Idaho.

There's not a nigger or mexican for 1,000 miles.

Will be sitting back and laughing my ass off as the shitskins in California beat, rape, and come after every single liberal white there.

Good luck with that.

What's an assault rifle in this context? Black rifles?

I bought one from walmart once for the meme of buying a gun at walmart.

It will happen when the weather cools...

youre gonna have to lie to your grandkids one day.
>y-yeah, your ol' gramps mowed down many a n-n-nog

>you can't buy guns at 18 years
>you can join the military at 18 and kill/die for your government
KEEP QUIET GOY! GIVE UP YOUR RIGHTS!

>individualism
>believing you matter
lol

how does dicks stop selling something they never sold in the first place?

How blind are you?

Don’t get complacent. The left will do anything to regain power and maintain what they have. The Long March through the Institutions will not go to waste.
>it’s not the event itself, but the reaction to the event

My local Dicks sells guns. Guess I won't be using them for FFL transfers tho.

Talked about this across several KB threads in the past.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

So whos not going to shop at walmart? Seems like the natural course of action especially after all those new NRA memberships.

Also who the fuck shops at walmart?
And who the fuck buys guns at walmarts? The walmarts in my state have never sold anything aside from pellet rifles and BB guns.

Adopt accelerationism my dude. Don't know what ya got til its gone

>months of training that go into making a soldier along with psychological and moral indoctrination before he's trusted to handle his weapon properly
>some 18yo Sup Forumsfag with a vendetta against children buying an AR from Walmart and performing a same-day massacre

Wow yeah man really made me think

Look op I've studied up on prepper shit but any kind of "American spring" under trump would be impossible with just "muh guns" protesting. You would need some serious fucking shit like economic collapse and severely crippled military to get the ball rolling. This isn't like Obama days where ferguson happened and it was just "ahh who gives a shit they good boys" trump would national guard that shit unless it was California and the local goverment cucks the people which in that case who gives a shit it's California.

>Professionally trained soldier
>Pleb with a gun
>The same

Die faggot.

I wonder who's behind needing to short some Walmart stock right now?

I was talking about assault rifles, dicks never sold them yet the media is running non stop about how dicks stopped selling them

Dicks sporting goods was selling assault rifles? That's been illegal for years bucko

Fuck these stupid dicks™, they're going to be bankrupt.

I clearly state this is the perfect climate for Presidential removal, lawfully or not.

I noticed NPR changed the wording to "assault-style" rifles. They must have noticed that they were getting called out on their usual bullshit.

reminder the actual white kids in gen z are not really with these shitskins which make up half of their entire generation

they are going to get red pilled so fucking hard,

this is the catalyzing event we needed for a full blown ethnostate fascist takeover

deepstate lashing out and using mutts and and subhuman savages to their fullest extent, playing their entire fucking hand

you will see SO much fucking videos of inhumane shitskins burning down businesses and beating white people for daring to even aid in their cause, if its bigger than BLM and OWS

I think they extended it to ammo too, which would suck because a lot of the time Walmart is the cheapest b&n ammo around

Wal-Mart announced that they are stopping the sale of pellet guns too. They are removing anything resembling guns from their shelves.

> (You)
>>months of training that go into making a soldier along with psychological and moral indoctrination before he's trusted to handle his weapon properly
>>some 18yo Sup Forumsfag with a vendetta against children buying an AR from Walmart and performing a same-day massacre
Made you think you are a retard. I'm sure everyone who joins the military is a sane stable person! Things like PTSD don't happen xD If you want to raise the age of gun ownership, raising the entry age of the military needs to go up to.

this country was founded for ourselves and white europeans for a reason, never forget it

TFW you used to make fun of Germany for being pussies and now you're becoming Germany.

We need to increase the age limit for bait posts to 21
This tragedy was needless

You're right which is why this ploy won't work and they'll lush for legislation anyways. Wal-Mart is just virtue signalling.

Raise the voting age to 25, when the brain is fully developed.

Unfortunately this. I wish we could just do the logical thing without fucking over mostly responsible people. Its not too late
pic related

Conservative boycott of Wal-Mart would finally fulfill the fantasy of creating muh localism
Win-win for everybody.

More like American fall.

It almost makes me wish I used walmart for anything more than a public restroom so I could boycott it :(

This was badly needed hwitepill.
Thank you for this cleansing and cathartic infographic.
youtu.be/T9hV5Pn-WNk

Dorner was actually based so idk wtf you're trying to say here. Additionally the military has mental health screening as an entry requirement. You are clearly a clueless retard.

Field and Stream (owned by Dicks) sells them

>THE KEKED ALT RIGHT

nice buzz word nigger

this guy is correct, why can you join the military at 18 and fire arms age is raising too 21. It makes no fucking sense

Lol Brazil nailed it

Fuck

You shouldnt be able to buy a fucking gun before 21 for fuck sake.
Whats wrong with you people cant drink till your 21 but 10+ and you can blow each others brains out.

We have gotten complacent. Too much time banting about things that don’t need to be at the forefront of priority right now. We can’t get the things we want without cleaning the pipes of this broken system we are currently stuck in. This has been orchestrated slowly, quietly, behind the scenes. It has now been launched in the public sphere, with Parkland being the perfect conductor to fire off the first shots. Don’t sit on your ass until this hits you in the balls this summer. Trump is not perfect, he has weaknesses, and that is under the assumption he will be allowed to remain in office. You can see the isolation happening now. If you let this happen, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Go away, Mr. Silly. It's normal for children to carry guns.

FERC last year used software to model the electric system’s performance under the stress of losing important substations.

>only 9 electrical substations needed to cause a nationwide blackout

This time the fervor has multiple billionaires backing it. Please read better

Anyone remember that ex military nigger shooting in dallas

Trumps comin for your guns you fucking faggots

If 18 year olds can not own firearms they should not be considered adults. They should not be forced by their parents into the streets at 18.

So a young 18 year old girl removed from her parents obligations at 18 can be forced into a shady (poor, she is 18) area with no means of protection?

Garbage.

Wow those numbers

>wahhh he's a tyrant
>yes trump take our guns!
liberal logic is fucking hilarious and pathetic. The constitution was too good for humanity anyway.

Our government can force us to join the military at 18 against our will.

Fuck you brit.

This will definitely be one of the events you can guarantee that

And don't forget that if any significant portion of the grid goes down nobody knows how long it might take to get it back up again, even after they figure out where to get the new equipment from. It's likely to be a death sentence.

I'm 22 as of January.

I can say that I know way more genZ kids who can see the bias in the media than my own generation.

The deep state is gonna get hit hard with based GenZ

>I’m talking Bloomberg, Soros, and Buffet money. These will be daily, think Occupy Wall Streer but a nationwide operation with millions of schoolchildren with nothing else to do
DROPPED

Tell that to the average retard. I bet they'll never agree with that statement.

I agree.
>The Left is a dog with a very loud bark and a pitiful bite

You can literally buy a gun from anywhere else if you're 18.
The reason is fucking retarded too.
The last 20 or so mass shooters either stole them from their parents or were over 18.
Thank god I don't shop at wal-mart or dicks.

does walmart want to go bankrupt?

Dorner was a great example of what will happen to us if we get complacent and lazy. We will all get Wacoed like him if we don’t focus on the most immediate threat right under our noses

Im sure it is in a 3rd world country like yours
Well fucking move country then dipass, like we all say about our countries if you dont like it git out.

>Hey user, you can join the army at 18!
>But you're not responsible enough to legally purchase a firearm

This is the logic behind used. They'd fail the LSAT

Are you suggesting we run the judo strategy of using an opener momentum against themselves?

They have lost sense of who their demographics are. By pulling this shit they run the real risk of a sales drop.

t. Walmart Distribution employee

Why would anyone want to stay with their parents at 18?

Blacks, Mexicans and, white trash have to buy their food at a """Low price""" somewhere.
Wal-mart will be alright despite this shit.

*Opponents