Wal-Mart American Logic

> Turn 18
> Join Military, get shipped overseas
> Drive tanks, get shot at, shoot terrorist, avoid mines, etc
> Come back home after 2 years in a Iraqi hell hole
> Go to wal-mart to buy a gun
> 30 year old beta virgin: "You can't buy a gun! You have to be 21!"
> Go to get some beer to drown your sorrows.
> 60 year old cashier: "I need to see your ID! You can't be trusted with beer!"

Fucking America.

thats a british soldier

Good point, they should raise the age to 21. No reason an 18 year old kid should be given the choice to get shipped off and shot in some foreign land.

newsflash you need to be 21 to buy beer in burgerland

why not, if you have nothing better to do thats a plan b

But only 18 to join the military.

You can drive at 16, you should be able to drink, consent, and own a gun at that age as well. Why they make the argument it should be raised I'll never know.

even the canadian is helping lol

price of diversity, i suppose
just can't hold society above the standard psychotic, confused, lost individuals and cowards

WALMART DOESNT WANT NATIVIST'S WELFARE STAMPS OR OLD COINS OR ANTIQUE TRASH FOUND IN ABANDONED STORAGE CONTAINERS OR BLACK & WHITE FAMILY PHOTOS...

WALMART WANTS A CIVIL SOCIETY

Op can't count omegalul

>233
>can't even post a picture of an American soldier or an AR-15

I agree though.

Why is the drinking age so high in the US anyway?

Nobody told you to join dumbass

Echos of the failed prohibition.

> Drive tanks, get shot at, shoot terrorist, avoid mines, etc
The simple minded delusions of yanks

Niggers

Federal funds get withheld if it's not.

Legal drug use age should probably be 25 anyway, just because your brain hasn't developed until that age. Though its hard to tell people to go die in war and in the same breath say they can't have a drink.

I'm pretty sure you have to spend at least 3 years in the military (unless you get discharged before hand for some medical issue or because you're a retarded fuckup).

A group called mothers against drunk driving convinced a few politicians to tie the distribution of federal highway funding to a states drinking age. States were not forced to raise the drinking age by law, but if they did not then they would lose a shit ton of money from the government.

is that Jesus with an Ak?

Combination of that prohibiton shit and the auto boom in the US. A lot of kids were driving drunk so some states made the age 21. This made the problem worse because kids would drive further from a 21state to an 18 state to get drunk (if they were fairly close to the border). Eventually the federal government wanted it to be 21, but they couldnt tell the states what to do so basically they said that any state which didnt make it 21 wouldnt recieve federal highway funds (which is a lot of money).

Stop Complaining like a Nigger. The Cashier has to enforce the law or lose his job you dumbass.

Other then That the other stuff makes sense but please don't act like a nigger around min wage slaves their lives are shitty enough.

Found the beta virgin wage slave.

If I was in that position and a 20 y/o vet wanted to buy a beer I would let it slide no questions asked. I doubt anyone would notice anyway it's just a simple matter of respect

Yes

Niggers complain when they don't do anything and expect society to cater to them.
Vets naively go into the military to serve only to still get dicked afterwards.
Your a beta fuck for defending this jewed society that has arbitrary age limits.

Cops will send underage people to buy beer and then arrest the cashier.

semi-Neet actually but I have friends who are . and I also hate self entitled people hassling people doing their jobs.Which most often is niggers or spoiled liberal faggots.

>walmart American
Spare me the redundancy, just American is fine
t. Doesn't specify the particular type of mutt at all

Isn't that entrapment? Seems like the police are wasting their time doing that, do they want to put people in prison or something?

I never defended these age limits you fucking retard.
Suggesting not taking it out on someone who has no power over it. Take it to your congressmen which may also be a waste of time but actually much more likely then wasting your energy at some cashier.

Alcohol and guns both suck fucking dick.

Go find a better hobby redneck faggots, nobody gives 2 fucking fucks about how many tin cans you can shoot off your back porch

When my uncle joined the army he was only 17 when he finished training and at the boozer the boys used to let him and the other 17 year old drink, their words "If you're willing to give your life for your country you can have a beer in your country"

Police set up stings all the time and somehow it's "legal".

>thinks guns are just a hobby

kys, my dude.

Really nobody under 21 should be expected to pay taxes if this 21 to buy any gun BS goes through.

You're a bright one aren't you?

No that is Bryan Budd who wont he VC in afghanistan after his section was pinned down by towelheads he ordered his section to retreat and he ran straight at them and took them all on himself.
They sent a search party to find him, they found him lying unconscious next to 3 dead taliban, and he bled out in the helicopter ride to the hospital.

Thats what you get for fighting the Jew Wars like a good goy brainlet. And you have to be 21 to buy alcohol

>be me Turkey hunting
>see several Turkeys huddled together
>shoot right into the center of the group
>hit 4 Turkeys
SCARED THE LIVING FUCK OUT OF EVERYONE IN THE WALMART FROZEN SECTION
- buy gun in sporting goods
- go hunting on aisle 14
SmartGuy.jpg

You'd need a big movement to get the age restrictions removed but any semi social respectable turd out there just gets a fake ID when their underage anyways.

Booze yes.
Guns No.
Much like states owning nukes but hoping never to use them. An armed populace is a deterrence to the fed so long as the law favors owning guns.

>do they want to put people in prison or something
yes, they literally do
arrests are pretty much a performance metric

why the fuck are 18 year old kids who can barely wipe their own asses and don't have a clue about how the world works being sent to fucking war

americans should be ashamed of this, not proud

That's sketchy as fuck

still does not negate my point of chimping out in front of a cashier over this.

Since when does the military offer 2 year contracts

and you must be 25 years of age to rent a car. neither booze nor cars are observed by our constitution

The price of freedomâ„¢.

>Why they make the argument it should be raised I'll never know

YEAH! Teenagers are completely ready for the world! That's why the first thing they do is either shackle themselves with college debt that will last the rest of their lives or go die in some desert shithole because they think it looks cool in the videogames.

get in shape and get red pilled online in preparation for the upcoming race war

Okay, how about add the line:
> Come back home after 2 years in a Iraqi hell hole because you had you legs blown off saving the rest of your squad.

>do they want to put people in prison or something?
Short answer: yes.
Long answer: they are given multiple incentives to put people in prison as it is profitable to do so and only the good hearted cops will let people slide for minor petty shit.
Of course you shouldn't chimp out on someone over something petty like this but if I served in the military only to still get jewed I'd be pretty pissed myself.

Found a hole in your plot... Standard military contracts with active duty branches are 4 years so you'd come back to the States at 22 but I agree with /thread it's bullshit it works that way even if your active and stateside

>omegalul
Kill yourself faggot

I know who wouldnt? but this where applying logic ,something a nigger who's prone to chimping out because of that inability , would come into play.

fpbp

you have to be 21 to post on Sup Forums

unless he joined when he was 17

REEEEEEEE

TO ARMS

Am I the only one who's suspecting OP is using a proxy
>British soldier in pic
>Walmart American
An average American would just say Walmart and wouldn't spell it Wal-Mart

I think we have a Jew here

i love this guy. also thats a true statement

This would only apply to national guard and weekend warriors aren't men
t. Navy

jew or not he's right

No I am a 100% blue blooded American. I love guns, Walmart, and eating crisps and watching FootBall.

This >:(

In NY they'll reduce the sentences of juvenile offenders if they act as buyers during the sting. Little tattletale rat faggots.

>blue blooded American
>eating crisps
nice try schlomo

the minimum enlistment is 4 years dumb fuck.

> turn 18

not joining at 17, what a neet

active duty guys buy personally owned weapons all the time dumbass

Most made captain by 23 years old.

DONALD "THE DRAFT" TRUMP

BUMPSTOCK CHUMP

AMNESTY DON

21 DRUMPF STREET

STUMPED

hard truth is that it's cause 18 year old's are the only ones stupid enough to risk their life for the multinationals.. if they were smart enough to understand how the world worked they wouldn't join the military for that cuck wage.

Yup, this state is AIDS.

Or
>enlist at 17
>serve 3 years

Hmmmmmm...... Somethings fucky..... Who the fuck capitalizes the b in football

>post by American
>about America
>picture is a British soldier

Are you the media?

>Ameribro then sets out into the woods and sets up a bug out shelter.
>Trains and keeps his body in peak condition.
>Comes back into town, buys his gun after waiting a year. Wonders how in the hell he was only in for 2 years when Basic and AIT combined are 4 months and then Pre deployment training is 3 months and he was already halfway through 18 when he enlisted anyways.

I mean, the flaws in your logic are apparent.

You used to be able to drink and drive too. Fucking laws.