BNHA

Boku No Hero Academia. So Nighteye knew that Mirio was going to lose his quirk?

C'mon

I don't wanna think Nighteye's the kind of person to purposefully dequirk one of his best assets just for a shot at getting his way.

Remember to ignore all Sup Forumsacks

>organized the worst rescue mission in history
>didn't even bother calling a top 10 hero who would fit inside the fucking underground dungeon
>doesn't want to use his quirk because of muh fear i can't stop the future from happening
>somehow knows where Eri is in the new dungeon which was created by Mimic
It's so obvious that Nighteye works with Overhaul. He helps Overhaul in exchange for OH healing All Might and bringing back the Symbol of Peace.

Why did Hori even bother bring Ryukyu's team into the arc if he wasn't going to use them?

how is overhaul going to give allmight back his quirk if deku already has it?

>ypu will never be Overhaul
>you will never find 8 qt girls with nothing to live for to be your expendable bodyguards and fuckpuppets
why even live?

Overhaul heals All Might, then Nighteye forces Deku to give it back to him. Easy as that.

When will Bakugo mating press Ochako?

are the 8 precepts girls?

And you think All Might will go along with this because

i guess the only question then is can someone who once possessed and passed on one for all receive it again.

After Deku impregnates Mitsuki

>Overhaul fuses Deku with a tire
>if you want your body back you will give OFA to All Might
Easy

you forgot that Ofa holder can force the quirk on other people.

Momo is shitting condoms uncontrollably, what do?

I have no fucking idea man. Maybe he want to show them off, but had to change things because of his health or some shit. Too be fair, it was one big guy against a dragon, girl with shockwave powers, a frog, uravity and I think one other random hero chick. There was really no reason to show that off.

He was feeling like shit before the start of the raid, it wouldnt surprise me if he realized the scope of what he thought for the arc was too big and decided to cut down the less relevant fight. Then again it wouldnt hurt if suneater and kirishima's chapters were shorter to make space for the girls. Im not even talking about Tsuyu or Ochako, which is still dissapointing, its fucking Nejire, give us a fight for fuck sake

Nope, but you think all might won't just pound nighteye and overhaul into the ground and then give it right back to deku because

Honestly, I felt hurt and betrayed by this picture even though I knew it was coming.

Its fucking perfect

Funny how ultra plot convenient his quirk is.

Even in BNHA Ishida is still the worst character kek.

so why didn't afo go after chisakis quirk?

would really solve all his problems.

I have to say chisaki's quirk is quite powerful.

he can't purposefully do it

>You show her your dick

after thinking about it a bit, it seems more plausible that for force deku to give the now quirkless murio one for all which was nighteyes original plan anyway.

It's a shame because we really needed at least Nejire to show her stuff. She's a member of the Big 3 yet she clearly isn't part of the butt buddies Mirio and Amajiki.
That seems to imply that her strength is on par with theirs, but it's HERS rather than being inspired by the others.

I still hope that maybe she'll get to come into shit if things go south here after Overhaul is defeated.
The only reason leaving the girls up top would make sense at the moment is if Nighteye somehow figured out where the base's emergency exits would let out and has the ladies waiting out at them as a backup plan.

To hype up Bane. When the heroes defeat Overhaul and think they have won they will climb back to the surface to see a dead frog, dead dragon, half dead curly hair and a one armed gravity slut.

Can't wait for the Deku nuts edit.

@162279076
when are you gonna give this shit up, like seriously you fucking queer?

I think it's safe to say that Deku will get some sort of power up for better or worse. I really doubt Hori just plans make him have an 3+% increase in power every so often for the remainder of the series.

There was a reason though, we know next to nothing about Nejire or Ryukyu. This would have been a perfect opportunity to explore them like we did Amajiki/Fatgum. Also Bane vs a Dragon is a much more entertaining fight than something like Suneater vs 3 literal whos.

This in spades. We know next to nothing about Nejire even though she's supposed to be Mirio and Amajiki tier

when your mom hops off my dick, bakufujo

You mean there will be a timeskip over the next year?

mirio would not accept that, and give it back to deku.

I hope so.
We don't have enough evil women.

>canon denialists

>implying your mom really isn't on my dick
I'm a canon realist

You know what, I'm actually starting to believe this. So far none of the Yakuza have scored a perfect win against the heroes. Overhaul will undoubtedly get his shit kicked in by Deku, Nighteye, and Eri's blood. Bane might be their only win, and I'm sure Hori will make the #9 ranked Dragon job to someone like Bane. Look at the way Aizawa is always conveniently taken out of fights.

oh i agree this whole nigheye is evil thing is bull shit, just spit balling

You can't force it the person has to willing give it.

Nighteye isn't nearly shitty enough to force Deku to give his quirk to Mirio. Yeah he will be buttblasted for a while, but he'll come to accept Deku.

>yfw Bane is the strongest member of the precepts and takes out not only the girls but most of the boys before going down

Kacchako will be canon, regardless of whether you accept it or not. Hori browses and used to be on pixiv, he's well aware.

What secrets do you think lie within One for All?

the same way your mom chokes son my dick

Whatever the plot demands to store within it
>Deku conveniently breaks out of Shinso's mind control

Where is her beauty mark?

Because he knew faggot waifufags would complain about them not being shown and then complain about the pacing and her was right! Look at them!.

Nobody posted this yet?

If the 5 heroines actually job to one character then that will solidify fact that the females in this series will forever be useless.

Deku is gonna have his huge shonen moment now anyhow so Nighteye will be like "Deku... you really are the Boku no Hero Academia...".

I don't know what makes me madder, Deku breaking out via plot armor, or Deku still talking to Shinso despite Ojiro clearly warning him not to do so.

How are they waifufags if they want him to further explore a 3rd year student who is praised as one of the next best top heroes without actually seeing what she does or a little background insight into her character?

It's going to be revealed that the current OfA holder can access the quirks of the previous holders. One of these quirks is what allowed Deku to escape Shinso' s control

>"Deku... you really are the Boku no Hero Academia..."
Ok, I kek'd

>Izuochafags this butthurt
Just accept canon and move on

>How are they waifufags if they want him to further explore a 3rd year student who is praised as one of the next best top heroes without actually seeing what she does
We already did waifufaggot

>bakufujo
>fujo
>for wanting a straight pairing
Look up those words you don't know before trying to use them.

Out of all things I see this being the mostly likely to happen. Ofa and Afo are probably just inverses of each other.

>being in denial of the way your mom swallows my jizz while you furiously masturbate in the room next door knowing no girl will ever love you or your 300+ Pound 5'5 manlet body

Read the whole sentence dipshit. We know next to nothing about her reason for being a hero, or why she is the way she is. Also half of one chapter doesn't cut it.

Baku is for the mud monster.

Go to sleep Deku, Ochako is spending the night at Bakugo's.

>the spirits of one for all didn't show up during the USJ attack
>the spirits of one for all didn't show up against Stain
>the spirits of one for all didn't show up against Muscular
>the spirits of one for all decided to show up to ensure a poor kid would never ever think he has a chance of getting a fair and square victory against the MC ever again
What did they mean by this

the same way I'm spending the night with your mom

Since OfA was created by the fusion of 2 quirks it would seem to make sense that it would pick up quirks along the way. You might be on to something user

Fuck her. I hope she dies so we can move on from this arc.

>I-i-i-i-it doesn't count

t. waifufag

I reluctantly agree with you. Her potential has been wasted and this arc has been dragging on long enough. Hopefully Hori doesn't set up background characters to such disappointing extents the next time around.

>being this assblasted over a ship
>even the author gave up on Izuocha
Ok

You have to keep in mind that 1 of the spirits literally gave away her son shortly after he lost his dad.
I bet at least 2-3 of them are equally as big of a dick as Nana.

Asspull of the highest caliber. I guess we're lucky Hori hasn't used this since.

>being this assblasted over the fact I'm giving you a little brother
>being this assblasted you can't get the last word
ok

>tfw Nighteye is gonna try to force Deku to give his quirk to Mirio

How does it feel self-inserting as a character that lost the #1 position in a popularity poll about his own show, and where the author and All Might constantly forgives and gives his rival the one-up?

Oh come on, Nighteye isn't that much of a cruel dick r-right?

almost as good as when I came in your mom's pussy last night while you cried into your pillow

How does it feel self inserting as a character who gets his mom fucked by constantly by someone he hates?

Ok whatever makes you feel better Dekufag. I guess that's better than realizing how shit of an MC your self-insert is.

Wot? I'm an Endeavorfag that enjoys posting low baits that successfully trigger dumb shipperfags

>@

Back to twitter you summerfag

>tfw Mirio will just refuse
>tfw Nighteye faggotassbuttblastravaged forever

>An entire episode's budget is going to go towards the Mall scene
They better not fuck it up

>Deku's actually watching this happen

I wonder what dumb reason Deku will have to leave the room when this happens

I'm still to this day really confused as to how invisible girl made it into the hero course

>Nejire gets nothing while Mirio gets a whole arc and Suneater gets entire pages dedicated to how gay he is for Mirio
Justify this, Hori

I'm guessing the black hole will be too loud. In the manga, he actually witnessed it but didn't seem to have heard them.

Where is this from?

Fujos keep my series afloat.

t. Kohei Horikoshi

Funny how

You can stop now

Shit goes down when some characters loose their smiles.

>Nighteye's hair green and yellow
What the fuck

ok whatever makes you feel better, bud. Sorry you had to find out the hard way I'm your new daddy.

>not smiling

*is green and yellow
shit

OFA´s spirits are assholes or it´s like All Might said and Deku broke free on his own.

@162280491
>he doesn't know

Newfag