Cuck Trudeau did it again!

>the word "gender" appears 358 times
"terrorism", zero

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/furey-trudeau-liberals-just-tabled-canadas-first-full-blown-social-justice-budget

Canada needs to start protesting.

Is he just doing this to be funny at this point? Surely no one is this pathetic.

Sometimes you've just got to take a step back and realise how fucked we are.

He's genuinely, happily proposing a budget that will run at a large deficit a year before an election. Not only this, but its a fag budget that barely gives a shit about men. We get 5 weeks mat leave, which admittedly is kinda neat, but thats about fucking it and not worth the overall tradeoff of supreme faggotry.

I will never get over this.

We're going to be forced to invade the Soviet Leaf Union.

But will they?
The answer is no, and that's a good thing.

Going to finish my EE PhD on student loans and move the fuck out.

What a disgrace.

relax dude you might end up as the next school shooter.

“Gender”

> gender
> 358 times

**Canada is finished. There is no coming back from this.**

THERE IS NO COMING BACK FROM THIS. CANADA IS FUCKING DEAD. Doesn't matter who wins in 2019. It really doesn't. This country is fucked. Unless there are violent uprisings, Canada is over. Canada is finished. Things won't get better in 2019, they'll get worse. Much worse. Jagmeet Singh tier worse. Soyboy Scheer isn't going to win government.

All young people reading this: Think long and hard about leaving. This "country" is finished. If you stay here, you're signing up for voluntary servitude. I know it might be shocking, but there are countries and women out there that actually value men, and DON'T treat them like dogshit. Amazing right?

**Canada is finished. There is no coming back from this.**

I'm slightly optimistic. There's a real undercurrent of burning disdain for the man that I've noticed. We arent retarded enough to believe that he'd change a damn thing to cater to us peasants when he has a majority government, we also aren't as retarded as the American left to think that yelling impeach over and over will do anything. Let him hang himself on his own horrible decisions. If he thinks we're all happy with his reign of nonsense then he'll continue to tie his noose. Mass protests would mean he would have to shift his tactics a little bit. He knows people hate him but doesnt know the scale of it, and thats the only thing I'm hopeful of. We literally have no recourse to get rid of him until the mandatory election next year due to the majority government. Its infuriating to a level that I genuinely dont think you understand.

>Elect a man on the sole issue of weed
>Doesn't even legalise weed and instead shoves Social Justice horseshit down your throats for five years

*Inhales*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I bought the National Post today and read th run down. It's like they let a gender studies class write the budget

Trudeau 2020!

isn't him doing this the same as if someone else came here and dressed as a mountie?

fucking east coast stonerfags are the ones behind this, almost nobody west of new brunswick wanted him

Check out the guard lmao
>"what the fuck is this idiot doing''

attire is the least of his problems in that clip
people in other countries must be hand-over-mouth astonished when they realize that this isn't some cleverly crafted public persona, that he really does have the emotional maturity of an elementary schoolkid

I hope he wins re-election. Leafs truly deserve this man. I hope he somehow double downs on all his bull shit in his next term.

Budgets used to be about the economy and direction of the country. Turdeau is making them ALL about ideology.

The only benefit is that his insane debts are going to ruin his legacy. Although it'll be a bad legacy for my kids.

He's a drama c!ub kid. They're all attention whores who need constant external validation through adoration. He panders to those who will shower him with the most attention.

Fucking hell

>ctrl+f
>gender = 359 results
>military = 0 results

fml

Fucking hell
He's more awkward than most kids are at anime conventions

>Let him hang himself on his own horrible decisions. If he thinks we're all happy with his reign of nonsense then he'll continue to tie his noose.

You are a stupid fucker. You actually think that cucknadians have a spine, or any ability to think for themselves.

Every riding in Atlantic Canada voted for Liberals. Every single one. 28 seats. Liberals got 66% of all the seats in Ontario. That's a higher percentage than even Quebec.

Canada is FUCKED.

The liberals promised a surplus and no debt by 2018

>when asked if their budget would do that by 2019

Lol no dude

>this is actual liberal policy

This. No one follows the news. They aren't going to hear Trudeau say "what canadians ask for is more immigrants" Apolitical liberals voted for him because they always voted liberal or just "got tired" of harper.

Better just off yourself now Pajeet Singh Lee

Why would terrorism come up in a budget you fag?

lmao @ rightwingers

I made a post recently about why I fucking hate straight men, using words like "f*ggot" and "cuck" prove my point and how astoundingly ignorant you all are.

fuck me

>707 women
>511 budget
>373 indiginous
>359 gender
>357 tax
>123 equality
>94 GDP
>87 diversity
>68 senior
>49 cannabis
>48 GPA+