Dont worry about South Africa...

Dont worry about South Africa. At the last moment Ninja from Die Antwoord will show up and save the day with a fleet of up-gunned 1970's zef muscle cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4
youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs
youtu.be/19JgDaY9OBY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sha na na

Hehe zef fukken fay ninja gon star tweakin

*dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv dzhv da dzhv*

men zom tyms you tu tweek on e bruh

youtube.com/watch?v=cegdR0GiJl4

NINJA WOW

That talentless degenerate wigger isn't saving anyone, he'd be smoking crack in some mud hutt with the rest of them

>That toy ar-15
lol can South africans even own guns?

this thread is zeff af

fookin prons

FOOK JULIE NAAERS MAN FUUKEN NEGROS GONNA CHIMPEN MAN SHIT

youtube.com/watch?v=BEtIoGQxqQs

Did somebody say NINJA?

Thats bullshit, this isnt what the movie was trying to teach

You see the movie was trying to teach people how to train an army of racist robots to fight for you. This is your only hope.

Remember they reprogrammed chappie and made him smash that Indian guy's Mercedez Benz and Chappie either shoots or kicks the ass of like everyone else in whatever futuristic version of South Africa

That's your only hope guys , just program like these robots to kick everyones ass YO CHAPPIE GOTTA KEEP IT GANGSTA

Waddy's old best song,
The Constructus Corporation - from The Ziggurat
Metatron one
youtu.be/19JgDaY9OBY

If they fuck with Yolanda,
The Wrath of God, I tell U!

Ha ha I have not seen Chappie yet

>ebaumsworld

My wife loves it because of the blonde chick. The movie annoyed the crap out of me

>tfw no Yolandi gf

white south african wiggers are scumbags, basically amerimutts that speak a bastardized form of dutch ebonics

>Ninja from Die Antwoord

He's still alive? That egomaniac destroyed his career with the chappie movie. He was such an arrogant, egotistical prick that pretty much everyone involved with the production came out and said they would never work with him again. Add that to the fact that the movie was a flop financially and the fact that they've been milking their "zef" gimmick for a good 5 years, it's surprising that anyone even still remembers his name. Dresseing like a dayglo retard might get you some attention but eventually you have to produce something new to justify your existence. He can't and yolandi isn't getting any younger or hotter.

Nah man, dee fooken bush moodafookers is treneen wid dee arsenal like kommandos, bruh. Veer are readee ov dee apokalyptik sheetshow man, fooken Suid Afrika gangstaz.

Maybe he'll gun down some niggers in South Africa for attention

Isn't he a PC liberal?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siener_van_Rensburg

He's a max level larper. No one knows where he really is on the political spectrum

nah, he'll bend over backwards to make the boers look bad. He won't jeopardize his jew backing.

fucking degenerate.

I don't worry because Sup Forums's BASED poo-poo will deliver all the weaponry needed to exterminate white devils.

He is a liberal upper middle class anglo pretending to be a trailer trash Afrikaner/Coloured/Nigger. It is all an act.

> anglo
So he'll be cheering on when you guys get murdered?

Most probably

Nice trips, and shit opinion Chappie was by definition a good movie