Varnashrama Dharma

My White Aryan Rejects WAR ,

You are not this temporary body. You are eternal.
This thought in itself can make you happy and peaceful instantaneously.
Eternal is more important.

“The root cause of suffering by the materialistic living beings is pointed out with remedial measures which are to be undertaken and also the ultimate perfection to be gained. All this is mentioned in this particular verse. The living being is by constitution transcendental to material encagement, but he is now imprisoned by the external energy, and therefore he thinks himself one of the material products. And due to this unholy contact, the pure spiritual entity suffers material miseries under the modes of material nature. The living entity misunderstands himself to be a material product. This means that the present perverted way of thinking, feeling and willing, under material conditions, is not natural for him. ”

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/1/7/5?d=1&h=kingdom&f=14229#14229

Other urls found in this thread:

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/4/29/83?d=1&h=maha visnu dream&f=65249#65249
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Prabhupada ki Jaya.

>You are not this temporary body. You are eternal.
prove it then. Have your ghosts help me win the lotto tonight and I'll build you a temple.

It’s been proven already. Where is your infant birth body? Where is your old man body?

I was Hitler in a past life, and a plantation owner before that.

Gone and not here yet

So was Parabol/Parabola meaning real?

Thanks. Actually , having obtained this privilege of human form you already hit that lotto even in the estimation of Demigods in heaven.

Utilize your form to understand Krsna.

No you not. Otherwise you would reside with Gods now.

Pipo can’t even start to comprehend how much of a sacrifice Hitler did. He was literally a celibate saint.

fuck off pajeet. go shit in someone elses street.

Sorry. I already found ma fortune

Does Krishna have dreams?

Not sure what are you referring to ?

I’m positive He does. Everything He creates He can experience.

are we living in one of his dreams? life seems so real yet seems like a game.

I'm joining the Marines soon. I want to die a warrior, but a part of me sees peace in wandering this presumably fake world.

“This material creation is the spirit soul’s dream. Actually all existence in the material world is a dream of Mahā-Viṣṇu, as the Brahma-saṁhitā describes:
yaḥ kāraṇārṇava-jale bhajati sma yoga-
nidrām ananta-jagad-aṇḍa-saroma-kūpaḥ
[Bs. 5.47]
This material world is created by the dreaming of Mahā-Viṣṇu. The real, factual platform is the spiritual world, but when the spirit soul wants to imitate the Supreme Personality of Godhead, he is put into this dreamland of material creation. After being in contact with the material modes of nature, the living entity develops the subtle and gross bodies. When the living entity is fortunate enough to associate with Śrī Nārada Mahāmuni or his servants, he is liberated from this dreamland of material creation and the bodily conception of life.”

prabhupadabooks.com/sb/4/29/83?d=1&h=maha visnu dream&f=65249#65249

Glory to Hanuman

Make sure you have a copy of Bhagavad Gita As It Is (1972). And read it every day.

HKHKKKHHHRHRRRHH

Its a song by Tool and the lyrics sound similar to what op said.
>choosing to be here in
>this body, this body holding me
>be my reminder here that I am not alone in
>this body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
>all this pain is an illusion

FUCK PEACE

Obviously,they are knowledgeable in this aspects of Eastern Philosophy . Will check out the song.