Ao no Flag 21

Heterosexually wins again.

Like there was never any doubt

She won't confess or anything.
Jesus, at least read the raws.

Can you fucks upload this to the goddess quicker? No one uses batoto for a good reason

Big black haired girls seems like a bi

it always does.

on a serious note, I wonder if things will get way darker. Like Taichi (or Touma once his secret is out) getting bullied to the point of suicide? I get a feeling that somebody will die. That it'll come to choosing a friend or lover ... or maybe I've been reading too much Fire Punch.

Can't read nip, but I thought Futaba has already realized her feelings for Taichi?

Yes.

From what chapter this one comes from? Don't really recall

I just hope Touma gets a cute, black haired thicc boyfriend that he can fuck in the ass

>That pic

Guys it's normal I ship more Taichi and Itachi? I know it's impossible but I like the idea of them together

Honestly, I just want the gay end because Touma is so much better then the hamster. She's so fucking boring. Tall black girl end is nigh-impossible, but could be cool.

Hamster girl should've stayed fluffy with the long hair, she looked adorable.

Mita is the big guy on campus you always see, but gayer. I kind of got tired of his dicklust for his friend.

The trio dynamic was way better. I actually enjoyed the School Festival chapters more than I did every other chapter in the story because of it.

Sorry, hadn't read the latest chapter.
But Futaba reciprocating Taichi's feelings seems way too easy.

I personally would love a gay ending if only because Touma deserves it, but I would love Taichi to end up with Itachi because I feel they would be way too good together.

I think no one is going to get together by the end. They'll confess to each other only to be rejected, but they'll still remain good friends regardless. maybe

Why are the brothers so hot? I also really liked Touma's cute pouty faces

It's the artist, he draws very manly men. They look like Greek statuse.

>Dat adam apple

Then what happened when he drew Taichi?

He drew him wimpy because he is going to become the boytoy of Touma/Itachi

He's the best big bro

I'd love to

Where can one find them?

>They start dating each other to help each other crush their desires for their respective best friends.
This can't end well

This is 100% going to have an unsatisfying end, I can feel it.

I always thought that Touma might have cancer and die soon which is why he doesn't plan on going to University. He obviously chose the school with the bad baseball team to be near Taichi. But after this chapter I'm not sure anymore