One Piece

Will Luffy unlock his Gear 5th during his fight with Katakuri?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZErnk_AlCEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's the most Mexican thing I've seen all morning

How is he going to go back to the Sunny?

>Gear 5th
Oh god no, It would be pre-timeskip powercreep all over again

Ride the flying carpet back with Sanji.

There's probably a mirror on Caoco Island. There he can meet up with Sanji.

he can pass through a mirror in Chocolate Island

Gear system is BS power that created by ODA so Luffy always won against every opponent.

for some reason mexicans can't let dbz go

Daily reminder that his awakening will bring back Ace to life

Please no. Hopefully it will be kinda like the Eneru fito

Any proof, user?

O MY RUBBER NAKAMA POWER FRUIT.

Thradly reminder that hackposters are speedeeaders.
Hackposting isn't criticism, it's just shitposting.
Calling out hackposting does not mean riding or sucking Oda's cock.

Anyone who replies negatively to this post is a butthurt hackposter.

YOU HAVE HURT MY NAKAMA AND ALL THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE, I WILL NOT FORGIVE YOU
I'M COMING TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!!

with Gomu Gomu. He will defeat Katakuri in a short time period.

Luffy inviting Katakuri into his crew after beating him when

>im losing hard what do i do lol
>i know gear++ out of nowhere
One Piece has the worst combat in any manga or anime.

i doubt it he will pound that mochi tho

Except he didn't need gears vs Blueno but used them invalidating your point?

This user is a complete hack, because he spams every single thread.

Hopefully not. If Katakuri makes him go Gear 5th, he'll never stand a chance against the Yonkou. Katakuri's strong for sure, but he shouldn't force Luffy into using or inventing Gear 5th. That's something that should be reserved for a Yonkou fight. For Katakuri, I'm expecting Luffy to do something like what he did during the Enel fight. Shut his brain off completely and attack 100% randomly. Katakuri's haki seems to work via brief flashes of intuition. That shouldn't work if Luffy attacks not with logic but randomly. Maybe even to the point where Luffy himself won't know where his next attack will land.

>Shit tier garbage looking nurutu design

People who draw and save shit should be executed

>Blueno is strong but Luffy will never beat Lucci if Blueno intoduces gears.
Top kek.

>he asspulled vs a shitter this means it invalidates the rest of asspulls vs stronger enemies
Kk friend.

It's not the same thing, user. Katakuri's "just" a Yonkou commander. If Luffy NEEDS to go Gear 5th to stand a chance against him then how the hell is Gear 5th going to help him at all against the massively superior Yonkou. I'd much prefer that Luffy develops a variant of Gear 4th like Tankman but one specifically designed for Katakuri and beat him like that. Maybe a Gear 4th that randomly contorts and expands to throw off his prediction. Blueno and Lucci are not that different in strength. Luffy using gears against both and both cases being equally effective makes sense. Katakuri and the Yonkou are on completely different levels. It's not a valid comparison.

Nothing will happen if a random punch from Luffy hits Katakuri. The guy stopped a haki gear 3rd punch with his forehead like if it was nothing lmao

Katakuri is not a god damn jobber, Luffy will lose this fight unless he awakens and even then the best he could hope is a draw.

>Blueno and Lucci are not that different in strength. Luffy using gears against both and both cases being equally effective makes sense.
Lucci was much stronger than Blueno, and in fact Luffy completely stomped Blueno in G2 while he was evenly matched against Lucci instead

If that's the case he might as well give up on fighting the Yonkou. He'll never beat them anyways. If the best he can do is a draw against one of their commanders. Even with dozens of allies, he'll never beat a Yonkou. Unless he goes on another timeskip training arc, I don't see how he can bridge this gap in power. Personally, I think Luffy will beat Katakuri without awakening or Gear 5th. But he'll be completely exhausted and broken after that like the Lucci fight aftermath and he'll probably need Sanji to come fetch him. The awakening might happen against Kaidou.

I get that but the difference between Katakuri and a Yonkou is far larger than the difference between Blueno and Lucci. If Katakuri forces Luffy to go all out, how will he ever stand a chance against a Yonkou? Any Yonkou will wipe the floor easily with Katakuri. If said Katakuri forces Luffy to do his best and then just barely win, the Yonkou will rape Luffy for breakfast. Right now, awakening (or Gear 5th) seems to be Luffy's only hope of bridging that gap. I just don't want him to be forced to use it against Katakuri is all.

Luffy won't beat Kaido 1v1. He will have most of the supernovas+furries+samurais backing him up.

Even if he beats katakuri there is no way he alone will beat a yonkou without another timeskip user

They will have to do the same the marine did against Whitebeard, gang up on Kaido with a lot of people

I suppose that'll have to be the only way to take down a Yonkou. But what about Admirals? Do you think Luffy and allies will gang up on every endgame villain from here on out? Every time a Yonkou or Admiral shows up, Luffy will gather his allies to gang up on them? I get that they'll gang up on Kaidou, but that's a one-time thing since the Supernovas themselves are still rivals at the end of the day and won't be travelling together all the time. Luffy will need some other power up to let him survive against top tiers like Admirals or Yonkou if he's suddenly without allies nearby.

Luffy needs more training, he'll undergo haki training at wano.
Katakuri will just test him and then make a deal.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

I hope so. Right now Luffy seems outmatched by almost every enemy he comes across. It's not just the Yonkou crew. He needed Law's help and the entire Dressrosa population's help to beat Doffy. Then he needed Nami's help to beat Cracker. Now he seems outmatched against Katakuri. I think he really needs a chance to train himself to get good. Most of his enemies after the timeskip have been overpowering him. The only easy breaks he's had were against Hody Jones and Caesar Clown and they were both pushovers. The rest of the villains wiped the floor with him.

>An adventure manga's combat is shit
Imagine my shock

So everyone agrees with this?

Luffy tier:
Luffy

Top tier:
Zoro
Jinbe
Sanji

Mid tier:
Franky
Brook
Robin

Low tier:
Chopper
Nami
Usopp

He leaves for the Reverie with the Germa 66.

Germa ship to Wano

Admirals aren't as strong. Marco was admiral lvl. If Luffy defeats Katakuri it means he's admiral lvl.

>jinbe

Sanji is stronger than Jinbe. But yeah.

I thought that would be Brook's awakening

youtube.com/watch?v=ZErnk_AlCEU

I think they're going a little far with the jesus and julius caesar paintings

>Robin
>broken devil fruit
>Not high-tier

What the fuck?

Reminder that reborn ace doesn't have a devil fruit and is weaker than Ussop.

She is too fragile and has no haki.

How would that even work?

... wut?

Marco couldn't even damage Akainu with a direct hit, he isn't admiral level. The only thing he is good at is staying alive. Offensively he is trash.

If ace comes back to life with Marco's awakening, then he won't have a devil fruit and he will be an even bigger jobber.

>One Piece will never be adapted by a studio that isn't complete fucking garbage

>no haki

Doesn't matter, fruit's still OP as shit.

And too fragile for what, exactly?

Imagine if she did have Haki, it would be rediculous

I wish we could just get like two chapters of a Luffy vs Katakuri with minor interruptions, but I know we won't.

>failed to land a single scratch on any admiral
>admiral level

>Akainu is the narrator

Too fragile to tank hits. One hit and she is k.o.

Hang yourself, speedreader. Before they reached Enies Lobby Luffy said on panel that he had to practice the new techniques he was developing; he was referring to Gear 2 and 3. It's not an asspull if you maggots skim through it.

Glass canon.

Yeah really OP but she couldn't do shit to Sugar, Trebol or Diamante. That's how weak she is.

Jinbe isn't part of the crew

>Diamante
To be fair for that she had to protect the crying baby

>still in denial

one hour special how much will toei actually cover in that "hour". also luffy vs sanji hype trailer and they end up showing the entirety of the "match" in this trailer sasuga

>Sanji, Pudding, and Chiffon survey their ingredients needed for the wedding cake
>Pudding: "We need 3 dozen eggs from this rare bird and the island to get it is 8 hours away. Your friends will be dead by then!"
>Suddenly a shadowy figure of a harpy perches on the window sill
>"Guess it's time to reveal myself ufufu"

What is your reaction if g0da the literal master of foreshadowing pulled this off?

And he refused to join until some he fulfilled some bullshit duty (which he hasn't done yet by the way unless you consider telling Fishman Island's crazy and irrational protector to go fuck herself a success )

He will serve as this arc's sacrifice. Pedro doesn't count because he is still alive.

Kaido's that one boss in the video game wherein you have to swallow your pride and actually get help from allies in order to even have a chance to beat him.

I laughed so hard

>speedreaders

I hope Big Mom eats Monet

>he refused
He accepted.

But if he's a master of foreshadowing then what was the point of killing her off

>underestimating any tier of Luffy any year in any situation.
>collapsed from exhaustion with no haki but CoC, emerged fully wet with ocean water wielding a log and swung it at all three admirals and not only lived but tanked a haki blow from Sengoku and saved Ace.

But how will Monet eat my dick?

When will people realize that this edgy ass shit is so far removed from One Piece?

He declined until he could sort out his involvement with Big Mom pirates.
Read the fucking manga for fucks sake.

My sides.

Wait a minute

Fucking speedreaders.. Neck yourself

Sauce?

At least it's better than the "midget gear 5" that one user posted in other thread.

We don't actually know how strong Katakuri is. Realize that being a yonko is more than being strong. A yonko needs to have tremendous influence. Blackbeard and his entire original crew lost to Magellan pre-time skip. He wasn't that strong; Ace did not even have a grasp on haki when he fought him. He was not willing to take on an admiral even with two fruits, yet he was able to take hold of many of WB's former territories.

Doflamingo is significantly stronger than Luffy and Aokiji was not able to insta-kill him (though it seemed to be implied that Doflamingo was at least slightly weaker than him). Technically the three powers are meant to be, or at least were at one time, balanced.

It was sorted out when he told big mom to fuck off a handful of chapters ago

>this ost
Give me chills. It's new?

He can "fly" with g4

Marco is definitely not Admiral level. He failed to even leave a scratch on all the Admirals he faced. You might think that if you watched the anime version of Marineford because they extended some scenes and made it look like he's handling the Admirals well. In the manga, they simply shrugged off his attacks even when he was using haki. And Katakuri is definitely not Admiral level either. If anything, the Yonkou themselves are the pirate's version of Admirals. You can't just look at WB because he's an exception even amongst Yonkou. The rest of the Yonkou should fare evenly against the Admirals. The commanders are definitely a step below that.

Year of Jinbe's death

Jimbe is joining. He and Carrot both join. With a mink and a fish the crew is complete.

Carrot isn't Strawhat material after all.

Ah, so is this one of those mma pay-per-view things or what

Zoro should be kicked out of the crew

AntiCarrots BTFO

I haven't read this manga since Vegas Punk and OP's image looks completely ridiculous. Is one piece about saiyan wizards now ?

I don't think Blackbeard is a particularly good example. He's an outlier. Sort of like Luffy himself. He may be Yonkou but he definitely doesn't have the strength of the others yet. There's a reason he avoided fighting Shanks. He only finished off WB because the old man was already dying anyways. I think at this point he's still way weaker than Kaidou and BM, even with two DFs. He's sort of meant to be the anti-Luffy, so it makes sense for them to grow in stature together. BB is a only a few steps ahead in that regard. Of course, by the end BB will likely end up as the strongest Yonkou as Luffy's endgame villain. But right now, I doubt he's Kaidou/BM/Shanks level.

It's fan"art"