What are you ways of telling someone is too far brainwashed to recover?

What are you ways of telling someone is too far brainwashed to recover?

writing properly, you son of a thousand swine.

They get angry at the notion of being brainwashed.

using the internet

its kind of just a feeling you get when talking to them
one of my sisters is screwed, no chance of recovery
the others are gradually recovering, 16 to 21 range is the best time to do this

Let me elaborate. They get angry at the notion of you trying to tell them they're brainwashed. With that said, nobody is beyond salvation. Deprogramming is ALWAYS an option. It's just whether or not you're willing to spend the time and effort to deprogram them.

When they start worshipping historical figures that are long dead and are just piles of ash atm, especially Marx.

They post on Reddit

The look in their eyes, the openness of their mouth, and the colour of their hair.
No particular order.

This, you cannot go there and say anything that breaks their echo chamber and get a logical, real argument, it’s just “haha Russian spy” “you’re dumb” and just fucking straight up stupidity.

They believe and listen to Hillary Clinton

Or you get banned.

If their last name ends in berg is a good start.

If there's a pussy between their legs, it's a pretty good indicator

Being centrist is worse than being leftist

The narrative. All about the (((narrative)))

dating app
tatoo
drug use
hysteria and damage control
consumerism
etc

smartphone addiction
use of social media
is or was in therapy
legal drugs
have no saving
use public transportation or a bicycle
don't drive

i forgot
like the refugees

Plenty of good people ride buses if it's convenient. I've seen Walter from the big lebowski on the public bus.
everything else I agree with though.

DWS Sheriff israel and Agent Hogg were involved in the Clinton Mena-Miami cocaine ring.

They have the personality of a non playable character. You can predict exactly what they will say on any given topic.

noodle nudes?

Game addiction
Trash foods eaters
Don’t do sports at all
Netflix viewers
«Obama is Cool, Trump and Putin are bad» this kind of shit
Have no problem with refugee

I have a Baptist preacher buddy at work.
His term for that is "Too Heavenly-minded to be of any Earthly good."
Extrapolate.

Basically i would say the biggest indicators are
addiction to smartphone and social media leading to being rude or obnoxious.
Check phone during conversation.
Phone not in silence mode.
Using websites or apps to date.
Ghosting, blocking etc is ok.
Rate and like stuff.
Order food or drivers with phone.

These are the worst signs.

my point was not owning your own vehicle and using some fagy thing with weels instead or pretending public transportation or uber are more convenient when in fact you're just too much of a fag to drive yourself. It's only ok to go to work or in some special case but it's for dirty plebian.

Its gotten so bad that I have been able to psychologically scan and mimic the programming within these thots using no more than a few pictures and a tinder bio. There are no more than 10 variations of personalities among millennial women. Once you understand the identity of as little as one from each variation, you can easily apply it to their collective identity. Being an individual is social suicide to these women. The only ones whom dare stray from their herds are assumed to be autists and will be ostracized by their gender and rendered sexually undesirable by men as a result.

Can we blame them? Women are sexual beings, they must do what they have to in order to ensure successful reproduction. We all know (((who))) are responsible for the monopolization of social interaction and cultural norms.

I like the idea, quick rundown on the variations if you could, I'd like to apply this strategy

>implying he’s not just using the Dennis system

that they post here unironically

If you have to ask how then you are already brainwashed.. all you need to do is see it. See it in what they say and their viewpoints. Most people are second hand people.

One name is enough
"Trump"

I haven't narrowed it down to the a science as of yet, however it should be rather easy to categorize the most prevalent of the identities among these millennial women. Sup Forums, thankfully, has laid out much of this already. In my initial Tinder screenshot, you can observe the typical hip-hop culture THOT. A good 18yr old white girl poisoned with the degeneracy presented in the media which surrounds her. She smokes weed, quotes rap lyrics, has a squad of THOTs just like her as "friends", uses men for free weed, alcoholic-in-training, no skills, no talent, social media content and feed is heavily influenced by insta-thots, rappers, and black culture, all posts and comments are written using black twitter slang and sentence structure. After gathering these observations, you can easily find a multitude of other women that share these characteristics almost identically with only slight deviations in appearance or projected image.

All you have to then is study and immerse yourself in the media they consume. Learn to speak their language, re-invent yourself into the image of their manufactured desires. Upon mastering this process, you will have the ability to unlock the hearts and minds of these brainwashed THOTs for whatever purpose you desire (sex, red-pilling, trolling, influence, friendship, etc.).

Just a few types I can list off the top of my head:
1. The hip-hop culture THOTs
2. Roasties
3. SJWs
4. Go-with-the-flow Normies
5. Damaged goods

I'm not going to start talking in black people twitter slang but I agree with your points. The flags on their Tinder profiles are excellent markers as they are so formulaic
>
>number baloons
>swiped right if you have a dog/fur babies mention
>intersectional feminist
>Trump supporters swipe left
And my personal favorite
>single mom/(black) kid in the picture

If they believe the Sandy Hook or Parkland Florida school shooting was real

This...

Agree with this one.
It seems to be unironically true, not because pic related but judging for my personal experiences as well...

Shit on their chest

>too far brainwashed to recover?
idk. me and my wife are friends with this super depressed ftm tranz. im hoping to slowly help "him" decide to detransition