When you remember that black people exist

>when you remember that black people exist

>tfw black

very rude OP

Reminder.

a constant reminder, how terrible, maybe 2 scoops will cheer you up?

s-sorry

Pretty sure the "btw I'm black anons" are either lying or half white.

I can't see a full negroid coming to Sup Forums and doing anything but being on the raging defense.

I live in a little country ohio town. I haven't seen a nigger in over year which was the last time I was in Cincinnati.

The smell

>Ohio

I'm so sorry.

Is the cock in the cone or what ?

What is going on with your genitals in the UK?

Me too I miss northern michigan

We sent them some to Australia. They haven't died yet, which surprises as much as it disappoints.

I love how everyone shits on this state but it's in the middle of the country and the freeways lead EVERYWHERE from here.

I'm a transplant to this state and it's really grown on me.

Well that explains the lack of balls.

I'm black and I'm come here often to lurk, but my phenotype isn't negroid I'm east african which would is technically caucasoid and I have really light skin but I'm sure that doesn't matter to you guys you see all niggers the same.

This comes down to the idea of potential, and if you're gonna let your race be your handicap, go ahead. If you wanna do something meaningful and for good ultimately, there's nothing stopping you but yourself. If you want to preserve western society, freedom etc, you have only two enemies to fear: The Jew and his slaves. No true white man will stop you in the fight against our mutual enemy. He may not look at you as an equal, but that's not important. This is a war over ideals, not preferences.

I believe in western society and it's morals. I know the US was built by European people and should remain mostly of people from European origin as it was intended. As for jews I know that once you go down the rabbit hole of any controversy it will lead you to a jew or a jewish funded organization.

I'm half hispanic and black. Does that count?

Competition between ethnic groups is just kind of inevitable desu nothin personnel kid

you are a mutt , only on the other spectrum

White people came from black people. And they are deeply ashamed of it.

how so?

what do you think?

Fuuuuck

Every time.

I don't really think I'm a mutt, I have no arab or bantu in me, I did a DNA test and I'm like 91% East African the rest is from western Europe but I do have 0.7% neanderthal admixture. Everyone in my family was almost the same way, they had no bantu in them. Both my parents and my brother did a dna test at the same time. My mom however had like 20% Western European admixture, my dad had around 2%.

good for you me laddeh

no u