She is back! Drumpf BTFO!

She is back! Drumpf BTFO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rQouKi7xDpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The Russians are coming
AHHHHHHH IM SICK OF THESE FUCKING SCUMBAGS

Reminder that only rural and suburban retards didn't vote for Hillary.

YASSSSS QUEEN SLAY

Lock her up

if we don't let our psychotic power hungry military officials do whatever the fuck they want to start WW3 then Russia will continue to make social media accounts to trigger gun nuts and libshits alike

Reminder. Rural and Suburban retards saved America.

The Russians want Trump to ban guns so they can more easily invade us. Vote Hillary if you care about your gun rights.

Oh no! Those Russians are gonna say bad things about Hillary on Twitter!

DIE ALREADY YOU OLD BITCH

anarchy flag boosting one of the most bloodthirsty, monstrous statists since kissinger
do you also have an anarchist tattoo and wear an emma goldman pin to Democrat rallies

And the wall is to stop Mexican reinforcements from liberating the US from Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=N0IWe11RWOM

Muh russians

Those dirty fuckers hacked my bank account well I was at the bar last weekend and stole all my money!

WW3 NOW!

The sky is falling

The sky is falling

IT WAS HER TURN

Remember when Hillary, a candidate with like three decades of political experience, got beat by a meme?

LULberals in 2018 lol

Fake and gay

HE MEANS END THE SMITH-MUNDT MODERNIZATION ACT SO THE BULLSHIT STOPS

I AM NOT YELLING

THE RUSSIANS ARE COMING
DUCK AND COVER

wtf I'm #withered now

i'm not even on your fucking continent you fucking mutt

Justice for Seth Rich.

How are this happening? Am I taking fucking crazy pills? How is she not in handcuffs? Who the fuck is going to rise up and restore the republic? Damnit man. Fucking blackpill

I like your style maybe some cyanide will do the trick

Cunt. And I say that as an American. When will her warcrime trial start? We have to go all in and start treating her like a normal hood rat donut thief/loosey saleswoman

I don't know if it's funny that the establishment is trying its hardest to discredit itself or terrifying that people actually buy it

Sure you're not, nigger. I hope you fucking die tonight.

>tfw people completely forgot him

do i make you angry?

2020 will be her turn

if only people got this upset about Israeli meddling in our political affairs

makes your ignorance even more inexcusable

OH NO, if we don't stop the Russians then the NWO will fail, WW3 won't happen and mass immigration and anti-White policies won't see White people getting wiped out in their own countries!!!

Oh no!!

We need Hillary to save America the way she saved Libya!

LOCK HER UP!

why is she still trying in insight open war with Russia?
so glad shes not in office

THEY ARE COMING

AHHHH

RUNNNN

FUCKKKK ITS GOT MY LEG

Reminder your a faggot leaf and no one cares about you or any of the faggotry you speak

We'd have a better idea about defending ourselves if the DNC would just let the FBI investigate and actually handle their 'hacked illegal server.

No no, don't say that.
BLACK LIVES MATTER! Hillary would never arm genocidal racists that summarily execute Black people!
Libya was liberated!

Reminder that Trump has turned into Hillary with a slightly smaller penis.

Fucking lol

Sage

>The Russians are coming
>Give up your guns

Good, i hope Russia wipes us all off the map at this point so somebody can put this retardation in check
It's either them or China and there is nothing based about chinks, i lived in Vancouver aka Hongcouver long enough to know that i don't like yellow people

Reminder that only rural and suburban retards did vote for Hillary.

As much as the average American pleb leftist claimed to be "woke" on the Middle-East wars, you tards sure do take Deep State bait really quick when it comes to the "muh Russia" bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=rQouKi7xDpM
>glow in the dark C.I.A. niggers
>State Secret Privilege

Something awesome is coming. I feel it. The libs haven't been this smug since the day before Trump won.

So what happens if Trump actively antagonises russia to the point of war. Will hillary and her cronies applaud it or somehow still find fault with it? Do they want a war?

fucks Clinton and fuck the CiA!

The Russians are not a danger.
Liberals are.

>Middle of bumfuck nowhere in the desert
>Hilldawg county
Seems about right.

>the Russians are not a danger.
>communists are

Ftfy

surrender the uranium TRUMP!

this bimbos subversion game is strong

If it upset that piece of shit, he's doing the right thing

>russians are dead romney
>russians are the #1 threat trump
I see its only bad when republicans do it

Forever secretary of state.

>selling African migrants into slavery
>selling African migrants as spare parts
>eating African migrants

WTF I love Libya now.

So I'm guessing the rumored false flag against "freedom fighters" in Syria/middle east is a go. What is the final goal here, say that Russia nuked a hospital and that they need to be disarmed in a new World War?

PUTIN IS COMING TO GET US