Trump has been right about everything. That’s why he won...

Trump has been right about everything. That’s why he won. If Trump thinks gun control will make out schools safe and American Great Again, I support it.

careful, the same people rallying for trump in 2016 on this board will start posting pics of dead jews and calling you a dirty kike with a nazi flag for saying things like that

(((Brett Samuels))) and all the way in the traincar and down the chute into the oven they will be crying out..what did I do?! What did I do?! why me?!!!!

Why?

because anyone who thinks different than the Sup Forums hivemind is a kike shill, obviously

>everyone knows he's going to shoot up the school
>all higher powers refuse to do their jobs
>police, neighbors and school know about what he's gonna do
>retards think nobody should be allowed to do anything since if big government fails to do the job then clearly it's impossible to stop
You're all retards.

Trump won because he listened to Bannon and conned a lot of idiots into thinking that he was going to bring jobs back.

Sheriff Isreal issued a stand down order. It’s almost like the kikes and Trump planned this.

>tfw when your opponent does what you would do
>tfw when he thinks of it before you

rip peace
>yeah, yeah

implying thats not you posting those, kike

>Sheriff Isreal issued a stand down order.
source?

Just look at those beady jew eyes.

His offer iced dis not engage wile city police did. Plus he’s a Jew. Look into it.

Fuck Trump and fuck black people

>His offer iced dis not engage wile city police did.
Can you run that by me again?

You guys are getting shilled by shills. He meant mental illness

>because anyone who thinks different than the Sup Forums hivemind is a kike shill, obviously

it's not Sup Forumss fault this is the case every time

Nigger what?

Who defines mentally ill? That’s right the government. What’s stops them from declaring all gun owner mentally ill? Be a good ZOG.

TRUMP ISN'T AMERICA. AMERICA IS AMERICA. HE NEVER VALUED MY VALUES.

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE KID IN THE SHOOTING WHO HAD THE COPS CALLED ON HIM 39 TIMES AND SAID HE WANTED TO SHOOT AND KILL PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE.

Sheriff officers did not engage the Parkland shooter. They were told to stand down. City officers enslaved the shooter but he was already gone.

Illegally wiretap the outsider presidential candidate first, worry about due process second

Okay libcuck

we pretty much lost the right to due process about material possessions when drug money confiscations began.
and that amendment about that very thing