Aikatsu! & Pripara

Yume the first-rainbow-star Idle

Please put more effort into your threads.

No.

This counts as a kiss.

kuso thread

Help, I'm caught in Yurika's trap of love!

After finishing S1 of Aikatsu a few days ago, something has really bothered me. It's a question that the series leaves unanswered. Is the Aikatsu system FOSS, or is it proprietary?

Go away Stallman.

Any Shion ones?

There's a Pripara JAV?

gay poem shit got us deleted, as long as it's a picture of an /ai/ show and has an easily findable title, that's good enough

I feel so betrayed.

Is Mikan naked underneath this?

I want to fuck Lala.

Aroma is naked underneath her clothes too.

Naked idol

>there's a loli succubus hcg with Aroma's outfit.
Does every lolicon watch Pripara?

Where else are we gonna get our loli fix?

How does TT get away with it?

So do we love or hate Koharu? I'm confused.

I love Koharu, you are free to choose how you feel about her yourself.

Why does my player keep crashing whenever Aromageddon show up?

I am aroused by her.

Rola told me Yume and Koharu are dating.

Where are you taking her?

to the house where we live together.

To a hotel.

Could be a good reaction image, but the edges are slightly unclean. That is, blocky, due to not having feathered and having cropped too much.

You're not free to choose how you feel about something, you're either doing something correctly or you aren't.

>feathering
Legit disgusting.

It's either feathering or cropping properly.

But just leaving it blocky like that is not enough.

Kaname is so gay.

For me

Miyu is pregnant with my child.

MIKAN NANO

Best girls together.

Miyu

is

my

wife

's

daughter

Why are non-japanese girls so uncute.

So far about halfway into S2 of PriPara. Aroma and Mikan are gay as fuck. Also, what the fuck is Hibiki's problem?

>what the fuck is Hibiki's problem?
Being gay
PriPara S2 was gayer than Aikatsu! S2 and Aikatsu! Stars Movie

>what the fuck is Hibiki's problem?
Low-functioning autism

this is just 2 platonic friends displaying their platonic friendship, there is NOTHING yuri about this scene

you'll know when she shows up DA VINCI

You're at least half correct since Yume only sees Rola as a friend.

I don't hate her, but she's really boring.

Niggo Niggo Nii

But user, how do you not get it? Koharu is the heart of Stars. She's definitely not a walking plot device nor a satellite for Yume that lost what little sense of individuality she might have had at the beginning. Start watching correctly ASAP.

Like everyone not named Ako or Lily

Okay Akatsukin oneesama, if you say so.

Koharu is wonderful

>Also, what the fuck is Hibiki's problem?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, and being the only one who cares about gitting gud.

How many Italian dudes did Koharu fuck?

I'm one of them.

A ton of them, Koharu is the biggest slut in Stars.

Koharu should have enrolled in a fashion designer school.

Why need more shows with both Sakura Tange and Yuuki Aoi.

I want to fuck a underage mangaka!

So much good staff on that show. And such a good show too. High production values for that kind of anime.

me too dude

I heard Lala is friends with a sexy lolicon.

Me too, dude.

Hibiki did nothing wrong in the end

Well, maybe she was too much of a dick to Fuwari, but they made up

>she didn't stay in America

Fuck everything.

you guys werent meming, this is gay as fuck.

I can't believe Yuuki Subaru is the true Aikatsu Stars! heroine.

There should be an episode completely focused on M4 where he does the intro, complete with giggle, then he gets teased mercilessly by the others.

Translation?

How long until Yume activates GodKatsu mode by using wings and Rainbow mode at the same time?

Yume will use her rainbow aura to defeat Elza but lose her singing ability in the process.

>Koharu offer to take care of Yume for the rest of her life
That's a happy ending on my book.

Wouldn't that be a blessing for everyone?

Moroboshi is threatened to be shut down and absorbed into Venus Ark and the only way to prevent that from happening is to defeat Elza who has obtained the Sun Dress and is all powerful.

Hime tries to defeat her but is unable to - she doesn't use her Rainbow aura during the performance.

Yume, as 4 stars final hope, goes all in with her wings and full powered rainbow mode to defeat Elza. She does it, but due to the energy required to use both wings and rainbow mode she loses the ability to sing.

Still not as hype as Grateful Symphonia.

There is almost no chance of a S3 for Stars so in the next 27 or so episodes:

Aria needs to be introduced and developed
Yume needs to surpass all of the previous S4, Aria and Elza in order to top the rankings and get the Sun Coord.

Maybe they'll surprise us against all odds though and go with a S3 after having Yume lose, even though they already spoiled everything by accidentally uploading a picture of Yume with the magic rainbow sun coord.

>Yume lose
We already know Yume gets the Sun wings though.

Why does Yume get 2 sets of wings and Ako doesn't get any?

Maybe she'll get the wings beforehand and still lose to Elza, though that doesn't make any sense as why would the system give the best coord to an idol who isn't even the best? Stars is fucked regardless.

Had to make room so discount Hime could be included in the anime for no reason instead of just developing Hime.

Because STARS IS SHIT
MEMEHIRU IS A MEME SHIT CHARACTER AND DESERVES NOTHING BUT HEY SHE GOT WINGS AND SOLOS, ROLA IS A FUCKING JOKE, YUZU IS OLD AND BUSTED
But Lily is cool

Because Ako was naive enough to trust on third party brands.

Wings as a concept don't even make sense to begin with. Even though everyone but Mahiru lost to S4, they still got wings instead of 2 of the original S4, because the system is smart enough to only give them away to the muse of a brand, but only once the original muse gave up the brand to someone inferior.

>Mahiru
>Winning
Stop shitposting Yozora, we all know the true