Hello Sup Forums. In the next few days, Hope Hicks will pursue a sexual assault allegation against the president...

Hello Sup Forums. In the next few days, Hope Hicks will pursue a sexual assault allegation against the president. I thought you might like to know.

Enjoy your 2018!

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/02/27/former-white-house-aide-dina-powell-rejoins-goldman-sachs-430096
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

god i wish that were me

Actually she's resigning because she and Trump are getting engaged

Cant blame him, if true. I'd sexually assault that all day

He should be impeached if he never harassed her desu.

tell that cunt to hurry before the other cunt takes our guns

k, keep me posted

Way better than Monica but can't compete with kino Melania

She's 29 and looks like she s 37. Women sadly fall for the programming: "Go out, ride the carousel, and live your life while you can! Having children ages you!" Meanwhile in truth, they are left a wreck after this pointless kind of living. And look much older than they are. Sad.

You may on to something

#choosehope

why IS she leaving? don loved/loves her. i thought they were tight

gib me mummy

Hope Hicks sucked dicks?

C'mon Hope looks like she's trying to be Melania to Trumps attention
>notice me senpai

always buy American

Hint. He has none

her cooch will slide right off of teflon don

If she's a truck

haha that would be excellent

finally sink Drumpf the fucking Turd gun grabbing Syrian bombing NSA spying torturing piece of New York Jewish filth Jew daughter Jew son-in-law Jew daughter-in-law Jew adviser piece of fucking combover shit

you didn't get the wash post memo apparently. She 'got fired' for 'telling the truth about lying' as part of the (((investigation)))

Squeezing seventeen shill angles into a single sentence may be one of the least effective tactics I've seen yet.

I wouldn’t blame him in the least, that is a prime choice piece of ass.

aren't they all?

But you Estonian. Hope might be what I see as one of Trump's most loyal. That 9hour questioning, the timing, it's all very strange. I can't tell where she will go from here.

this could be a disaster for Trump, she's seen it all.

WHERE AER THE PROOFS

Did he fuck her in the fartbox? Stick it in the stinkhole? Schtup the shitter? Tank the turdcutter?

lmao, shes about to go to work with the RNC to ensure the RED DAWN in the midterms. You know what sailors say
>red sky in morning sailors warning.

She looks like a dude mate...

this. always thought she was mtf.

I would eat her ass right off the treadmill desu

he just made her one of the most powerful women in America, how fucking retarded are you people. Shes 29 and she can get any job she wants. i hope she runs for office in some democratic stronghold.

LARP detected.

big, loud, a lot of tools in bed. sounds like an american woman

Because her work is done, she sucked off every cock in the whole WH. Her destiny has been fulfilled.

She hates Washington, always have, thinks it is a hick town, and wants to go back to NYC.

Probably going elsewhere in the Trump organization.

>she

this alone would guarantee 2020. what a man...

I remember Omarosa going on Good Morning America and claiming that someone in the administration is sleeping around with other staffers. I wonder if Omarosa was talking about Hicks?

Post more Hope

>trump says he's going to take our guns without due process
>same day true conservative resigns
>accuses trump of sexual assault
>trump is impeached
>true conservative pence takes power
This is the 8D chess Jeb(!) has been playing all along

Shes not a dude?

Sup Forums confuses the fuck out of me. Cute girls are all dudes and then the real girls look like dudes.

She looks so much like a tranny its unreal.

>1 post by this ID
Color me shocked

that adams apple though
>and transgenders think Trumps against them when he hired one

q predicted this

yeah.
rob porter's for one.
probably gary cohn, too.
i don't know who else.

Americans watching the zionists play hot potato with the government

maybe.
i know hope and rob porter were dating.
hope was friendly with some of the other rich old men, too, naturally.

this.

>dose abductors

this. in on OPs pic «she» actually looks like a dude with makeup and lipstick

Think of the precedent the jews set throwing Weinstein to the wolves. Public opinion is effectively primed to be united around this kind of thing

>Having children ages you!"
This is no myth my son.

What type of phenotype is Hope Hicks? She looks like if you took Irish Italian and Russian and put it into one to me.

I want to rape her so bad. I don't care!

She's like a Jennifer Garner mid-west thot

How many people have accused Trump of this already? Even if she did, it's not like his cuck followers would believe it.

she looks like keri russel

She's from CT. I wouldn't be surprised if she's the common Italian/Irish mix from that state.

She thought Steve Bannon was funny.

>She looks like a dude mate...

She does have that tranny vibe about her. Altho id still hit it.

All of them gone except for based Miller.

And everyone here thought Bannon was the saviour of America, when he is just another shill obsessed with Israel.

And Miller, the only Jew in the bunch.

Her bio says she's a jew.

That's a man, look at the neck.

Why is msm obsessed with this bitch?

Which one?

pretty sure she's Methodist.

She will look like this in 20 years

Good, the sooner we get this gungrabber out of office the better

>(((Hope))) HICKS
>(((Sarah))) HICKabee (((Sanders)))
>99% of the kike cum spittoon's droogies are HICKS

really butters one's bagel...

what the FUCK is wrong with Frogs?

Hmm, I wonder what CIA blackops they are covering up this time with this scandal?

No they fucked up with that thing, nobody takes the #MeToo shit seriously anymore

sexy bitch

I'd fuck her in the ass

It’s always a woman isn’t it Sup Forums. They take down our empires, thwart our adventures, bring us to ruin. Why? Because we let them

Prob tired of the political BS.

Just had a 9 hour anal prob by congress and is probably afraid Muller will jail her for saying meeting x was in June when it was really May

Bitch looks like Chelsea Manning impregnated Holly Holm.

>All these Trump drones demanding proof
We'll find out in a few days, won't we? :^)

In all seriousness, Trump was going to use her as a the fall guy similar to how Nixon was going to make John Dean the patsy. Trump loyalists on the Intelligence Committee must have telegraphed that to Hicks who decided she should get the fuck out of there and rat out Trump to avoid serious jail time. Especially because she was one of the major players in the Trump family's meeting with the Russians over coordinating the use of stolen e-mails against Clinton. Covering up treason tends to have penalties on the stiff side.

>Mum proof
Everything except for Hick's motives for leaving is all out there and can't be refuted.

Your next post is going to be about you trying to convince us you're not a virgin, right?

Trump was cucked by that mormon Porter. that's why she's gone, because she was taking dick (and left hooks) from one of his top aides

was just about to post this

she looks 40

beltway cockkckckas carousel etc etc

pretty sure gary cohn's side ass was dina powell who surprise surprise just got offered a fat job at Goldman Sachs politico.com/story/2018/02/27/former-white-house-aide-dina-powell-rejoins-goldman-sachs-430096

Motherfucker she looks like Thanos' sister

looks like a Midwest washed up coke trash sorority girl you see in Chicago. pretty, but farm stock chubby face

Is that a dude?

See? I'm not the only one.

Bannon was based. He was knifed and boxxed out by Kushner and Gary Cohn. Kushner is Trump's downfall. it's fucking over. $500M in loans in Nov. 2017? he's gonna go to prison

she's an SMU Preston Hollow bad ass

lrn2 rd

smu is a college for dumb coke trash rich girls who whore it out while looking for a husband. they all marry by age 25. it's really odd hope isn't married

Dayummm, look at those gas prices.

>stay with the president for years
>decide to go after him for sex allegations now

You fucking wish if trump tried to go for her he did it way back in the beginning, you think a guy like trump is going to wait for three years

>wishes he had a drooping left eye

Hope Hicks, "Press" Secretary,
steams the POTUS' pants while he has them on while shoving a Big Mac into his orange tinted pie hole.