So why didnt Death Note end with L's death and Light winning?

So why didnt Death Note end with L's death and Light winning?

Give me 1 animeis were the evil character wins

Because that would have meant that the stiry ends with Light making a perfect, better world.

That's just too alien to people. Too "out there". Sad but true.

Back in the days I was autistic enough to write in a notebook an alternate story were Ligth wins and the second season is a 20 year timeskip were the protagonist is trying to find kira because he killed his falsely acused father.

Im glad i burnt that notebook.

>ends with Light making a perfect, better world
>by a literal psychopath with god complex through means of a mass murder
Nah.

I wanted to quote this guy.

>evil
If Kira wins, he is justice.

princess tutu

Because the main theme of Death Note is justice, or rather questioning what it is. The story had to continue so we could see how far Light could push his own justice.

Morals =/= personal sense of justice

Tell us more user.

Because Death Note was super popular at the time and the editors didn't let it end. Same reason why Eyeshield 21 doesn't end with the Christmas Bowl.

She wasn't the villain. The moral of Princess Tutu was that books are evil and can't be trusted.

What do morals have to do with anything? "What is right" is different from "what is the law".

Just some hobo kid who is trying to figure out who is kira, thats it.

I dont even remeber the plot pretty well to be honest it was like 5 years ago or something like that, I was in hs at that time

i meant it in the sense that she won the romancebowl. both tutu and she were vying for the prince's heart and she ultimately came out the victor, living happily ever after within the kingdom while duck was pushed off to the boondocks with a nameless end.

Sounds better than what we got tbqh

Only evil can defeat evil.

I wonder what would happen if someone boring found the Death Note, I don't think Ryuk would just stand there displeased.

As long as you arent an idiot and use a proxy to download a list of criminals to an sd and then place it on a pc without any connection to the internet. You would never be found.

Also you can write some shit like internal bleeding to make people think that is some new disease

>use a proxy to download a list of criminals to an sd and then place it on a pc without any connection to the internet
Really?

I was saying like a really boring person that don't likes or have no reason to kill people, what would Ryuk do?

>thinking he can outsmart the government

that's why you start with the government obviously

even if you use a proxy just once, as long as it can be compromised then it's possible to eventually trace it back to its origin.

Because it was bullshit

Light had to have a Shinigami kill L due to dumb love that is never explained. He didn't even do it himself or with Misa's help

L caught him when he took him into custody and the murders stopped. That is my head cannon. He shipped him off to a CIA black site and visits on occasion. That is how Death Note ended

Death gods sat around in a world of dust playing cards

Literally anyone who found the deathnote and used it would be interesting

>Give me 1 animeis were the evil character wins

What do I win senpai?

He deserved to lose, just not the way he lost to Near.

Light overreached himself

Tutu gave up on the prince a fair time before that. And Fakir was developing story powers and could concievably have turned her back after the end. Mainly it was about Ahiru learning that even a duck can overcome all odds. Is it really better to be a story character in the story or a real person in the real world?

Shamen king.

Hunter X Hunter.

Arguably Code Geass

>Shaman king
>everyone tells Hao to stop being such a dick
>he stops being a dick
How is that the bad guy winning?

>So why didnt Death Note end with L's death and Light winning?

This.

He won the fight user

They'd probably just relinquish ownership of the book. Ryuk would get the book back, drop it somewhere else, and hope someone more interesting picks it up.